Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

Valentine's Day Shocker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Shocker (492 Views)

My Soposed Wife Just Gave Me A Shocker Of 2023 / SHOCKER! Pregnant Girl Resurrects At Her Funeral In Warri - See / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day Shocker by chiedozie198100: 12:15am On Feb 15, 2019
i was awoken with noise in my compound when my next door neighbour was kicking his wife out of his house.

he and his family(mother, father, and sisters) were backing him up.

at first i thought it was kind of an april fools joke, but it was not april but february.

all my other neighbours were awoken by this pandemonium.

then the unthinkable happened.

when the lady finally packed all her things from the house, the house became empty.

my guy really did not own anything in the house.

come see when grown man dey argue with woman to leave some things for the house. it was an embarrasing sight to behold.

even the woman wey dey pack come dey yarn say na the guy mama dey charm the guy wey make am to chase him woman comot for house.

it became clear to us neighbours when the mother of the guy hurriedly arranged for a mat to replace the woman's mattress, for her son.

there was even some side talk that the mom had charmed the guy.

PS: what i just narrated sounds like a fairy tale. it is nothing but the truth.

i'm still in shock of what happened today in my compound today valentine's day.
Re: Valentine's Day Shocker by phintohlar(f): 12:25am On Feb 15, 2019
Abeg na wetin con be ur own for this matter now wey u dey feel shock, sotey another person matter dey suck breast for ur chest like this, after now una go say na we womem dey do aproko..
Re: Valentine's Day Shocker by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:18am On Feb 15, 2019
phintohlar:
Abeg na wetin con be ur own for this matter now wey u dey feel shock, sotey another person matter dey suck breast for ur chest like this, after now una go say na we womem dey do aproko..

Lols
Re: Valentine's Day Shocker by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 15, 2019
chiedozie198100:
i was awoken with noise in my compound when my next door neighbour was kicking his wife out of his house.

he and his family(mother, father, and sisters) were backing him up.

at first i thought it was kind of an april fools joke, but it was not april but february.

all my other neighbours were awoken by this pandemonium.

then the unthinkable happened.

when the lady finally packed all her things from the house, the house became empty.

my guy really did not own anything in the house.

come see when grown man dey argue with woman to leave some things for the house. it was an embarrasing sight to behold.

even the woman wey dey pack come dey yarn say na the guy mama dey charm the guy wey make am to chase him woman comot for house.

it became clear to us neighbours when the mother of the guy hurriedly arranged for a mat to replace the woman's mattress, for her son.

there was even some side talk that the mom had charmed the guy.

PS: what i just narrated sounds like a fairy tale. it is nothing but the truth.

i'm still in shock of what happened today in my compound today valentine's day.
women have suffered. It just shows that the man was a parasite.
Ladies this is why you don't marry broke men,ahn ahn.let mosquitoes bite him tonight joor. I am sure she paid the rent sef

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Shocker by ellapius(f): 7:17am On Feb 15, 2019
All the best for them ..u too try get money pack out of face me I face you.that house is not good for Ur future wife

(1) (Reply)

That Special Girl With Wife Material. / Nigerian Wife Bursts Cheating Husband After Pregnant Customer Paid With His Card / Stoiry Title :- LOCAL MAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.