Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Who Calls First? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Calls First? (1220 Views)

Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? / Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? / A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Calls First? by Aduks(f): 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hi friends, what's your opinion about this, if a man meets a lady for the first time and they both exchange phone numbers, is it right for the lady to call first?
Re: Who Calls First? by Everbright(f): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2007
no no no
no no no
no no no
no no no
Re: Who Calls First? by skylo(f): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2007
i want you to understand something here,MEN has a giving nature while women a receiving nature but things has changed which is not suppose to be so.the guy is to make the first move if not,she looks like a LovePeddler calling you first.

i believe you should start it and she continue from there.we are not in america where things are done that way or where ladies make the first move,our culture dnt tolerate it here.

so if you need her pls go for her and always treat WOMEN WITH RESPECT COS WE ARE THE SALT OF THE EARTH.
Re: Who Calls First? by dinnerm(f): 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2007
its the guy ofcourse.
Re: Who Calls First? by CrazyMan(m): 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2007
The guy should call first.
After all isn't he the on who approached the lady?

He has to show some form of seriousness so the lady would know how committed he is towards that relationship.
Maybe after some weeks if things go on fine, then the lady can start calling so it won't look as if she isn't interested in the poor guy.
Re: Who Calls First? by Damy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2007
The guy is mean't to call first, but in some case i my self will expect the girl to call first.
and if she does'nt i will.
Re: Who Calls First? by Leadmyster(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2007
If she's fine, I call vice versa
Re: Who Calls First? by Damy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2007
Leadmyster:

If she's fine, I call vice versa
nice one
Re: Who Calls First? by kiki(f): 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2007
well personally i think the dude should call first America or no America cos if she calls first and u know how you guys are u gon start avin a big head and start taking her as "cheap"
Re: Who Calls First? by dupebaby(m): 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2007
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO CALL FIRST, BUT IT WILL BE MUCH RIGHT IF THE MAN CALL FIRST, cool lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Who Calls First? by IBDat(m): 12:23am On Apr 24, 2007
The guy calls first and then they both regularly call eachother after that, soon she'll complain for doing MOST of the callingĀ  embarassed
Re: Who Calls First? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2007
hhhmmm, i don't agree with the idea of the girl calling first.
Re: Who Calls First? by Leadmyster(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2007
@thonia,
what happened to feminism and all those shizzle about women being equal to men.

The woman should call cos if a man can call,a woman call better, cheesy
Re: Who Calls First? by adeboo(f): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2007
Well traditonally its supposed to be the guy.

Personally, i would probably do the calling after a day (am not really traditional like that) not hearing from the guy- especially if its one i really like and i see as being a potential.

But after that first call, then its up to him to call me after that and in order for me not to be temptedto call him again, i get rid of the number.
Re: Who Calls First? by sweetstjoy(f): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2007
it doesnt matter who calls first, it depends on the intention behind the calling, if you already see the guy as a friend then you can call him, if not you may forget him.
i personally choose my friends, if i see him as a potential friend, someone i would want to learn from and be seen with then i will call if he doesnt call.
one love
Re: Who Calls First? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2007
@leadmyster
lol grin
Re: Who Calls First? by hibans(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2007
Guys, i think u should accept the idea of u calling first because that's the right thing to be done. not ladies first ok.
Re: Who Calls First? by staci(f): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2007
Why should a guy ask for my number and i xpect me to call first?
I can only initiate the first call if i was the one that asked first, for his number otherwise, no wayyyyyyyyy
Re: Who Calls First? by tpia6: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Jolossy! / Things You Should Accept About Your Partner?! / Love Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.