Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese (7014 Views)

Remote Work: Any Hope For Non-Tech Nigerians? / Looking For Where To Sell Out Ya Alipay Rmb At Lightening Speed? Then Read This / How To Verify The Viability Of An Ico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 6:04am On Feb 15, 2019
Good day fellow,

Welcome to my thread

Think about this
you have been disappointed by your Chinese agents?

You tried to create your own Alipay account and find out its only for Chinese?

You heard that some people are agents, how did they get the documents to open and verify their Alipay account?

When you even download, sign up for the account, how will you get Chinese Yuan into your account that you will use to pay?

Do you know that you can get a verified Alipay account now as a foreigner in China?

You can send and receive funds in the account and ask for refund when your suppliers do not send you your items when you get your Alipay account verified.

Whichever country you are in now, there is hope.

Let's move on

WHAT IS ALIPAY?
Alipay is a payment option in Asia and part of the Alibaba group. It's a payment option that works like many other "eWallet" services, where you add payment methods (cards or bank accounts) to your Alipay account, and can then process orders using them.
Alipay is a must have account because its more than a payment option.

If you are in need of Alipay account setup reply "Interested"

Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by amerengues(m): 3:37am On Feb 16, 2019
Hmm. I am listening op. Ride on......we learn everyday
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by TheKingPin: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
Interested
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2019
As an online mini importer, you learn how to buy from aliexpress, dhgate and the likes and we are OK by that.

....a time came when we moves from aliexpress to Alibaba and it start to get better as regards price and profitability.

Later on we hear about Taobao, 1688 and others. Their prices is quite cheap but there is language barriers which we tried to solve at least to above average using language translators. The likes of Google translator and even chrome with inbuilt translator has helped a lot.

How do we buy after translating to English with up to 70' accuracy?

Here comes Chinese Agents,
What are agents?
Agents are middle men between you and the Chinese suppliers who mostly don't understand English language. You search a product on Chinese websites like 1688.com, copy the links of your products and
send them the links which they will use to order on your behalf.

Finally the secrete is now revealed
Now you can now
1. search for the products of your choice

2. chat with the Chinese suppliers

3. place orders for your items

4. pay your suppliers

5. Pay for others using your account either Chinese
Alipay or wechat pay

6. Ask for refund if something goes wrong

7. confirm the quality of the products using buyer's reviews
And so much more.....

Check my profile let's chat..
It has gotten better.

Comment with your contact and we shall get back to you soon

NB: Only serious guys/ladies

Get your account activated no matter any country you are in

More business success

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by Arkhan: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2019
i'm interested, please contact me.
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
For enquiries please contact o8030729844
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by kazy01(m): 11:55am On Mar 13, 2019
Interested 08107208042
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by felixdanielthed(m): 2:02am On Mar 14, 2019
Am interested 08181591392
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 7:11am On Mar 14, 2019
If you have questions contact us
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by dollarsplenty(m): 4:20am On Mar 23, 2019
interested 08033343154
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
Alipay account activation for everyone that does business in Chinese Yuan or Reinimibi (RMB) worldwide, we can activate Alipay account for you no matter your country... Just contact us
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by mrlycan: 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
I need your service...My number is 0 80 783 28 990. Call or whatsapp
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 5:22am On Apr 11, 2019
Contact me for enquiries...check my profile
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by Godfullsam(m): 8:37am On Apr 11, 2019
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 2:00am On Apr 17, 2019
You might be wondering how this works, they said you needs Chinese bank account.. But
Is it possible to use your details to open ALIPAY account?

You are not a Chinese will this work for you?

You don't even understand how to buy from China and send to my country?

You want go learn how to import from China as a new importer

You Just finished your youth service and want a business to start with low capital

You need to buy laptops from USA?

You want to receive money from your brother/friends that are in China or send money to them?

You have other questions?

Teach out to us to get answers to your questions
Call/WhatsApp: +2348030729844
Wechat: Fabianprime

1 Like

Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 1:59am On May 03, 2019
PROMO.PROMO..PROMO

We are activation for a discounted price of #7500. From 2nd to 10 may 2019. If you have not gotten your account working don't miss this opportunity. Do have a lovely day....
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by Taiwoliadi2020: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2019
@fairdealo, you made be believe that people can be trusted.
Hello all,you are in safe hand with this poster.I met him here on Naira land and contacted him because as at then I know nothing about Alipay Account but I wanted it badly.
I just decided to take the risk to pay someone I haven't met before.Lo and behold ,he delivered and taught me everything I need to know about Alipay account professionally and even part of mini importation business which I did not pay for.
Good job!!! I am a guru today.

1 Like

Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
Get a verified Alipay account and be free from restrictions

We have personal Alipay account
And
corporate Alipay account
at a swift price
Contact +234--80307. 29844

1 Like

Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by sawdi: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2019
fairdealo:
Get a verified Alipay account and be free from restrictions

We have personal Alipay account
And
corporate Alipay account
at a swift price
Contact +234--80307. 29844

Hello so I heard there's now restriction on the accounts?
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 12:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Yes no restrictions on verified Alipay accounts.
The restrictions experienced is because you can just activate your ALIPAY account with foreign identity card info and MasterCard other than Chinese details and now they want all accounts to be verified.

For more information contact us on
Wechat. Just search on your Wechat. : fabianprime

Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2019
For ALIPAY personal verified account and enterprise accounts contact us Asap
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by chukel(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Taiwoliadi2020:
@fairdealo, you made be believe that people can be trusted.
Hello all,you are in safe hand with this poster.I met him here on Naira land and contacted him because as at then I know nothing about Alipay Account but I wanted it badly.
I just decided to take the risk to pay someone I haven't met before.Lo and behold ,he delivered and taught me everything I need to know about Alipay account professionally and even part of mini importation business which I did not pay for.
Good job!!! I am a guru today.
I de laugh . You opened the profile on July 9, posted on July 10. And this is the only post you have. You posted it at 7:38, last seen 7:39. Well done

Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 4:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Get verified ALIPAY account and be the master of your business

Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 5:07am On Jan 05, 2020
As an online mini importer, you learn how to buy from aliexpress, dhgate and the likes and we are OK by that.

....a time came when we moves from aliexpress to Alibaba and it start to get better as regards price and profitability.

Later on we hear about Taobao, 1688 and others. Their prices is quite cheap but there is language barriers which we tried to solve at least to above average using language translators. The likes of Google translator and even chrome with inbuilt translator has helped a lot.

What are agents?
Agents are middle men between you and the Chinese suppliers who mostly don't understand English language. You search a product on Chinese websites like 1688.com, copy the links of your products and

Now you can now

4. pay your suppliers

Alipay or wechat pay

And so much more.....

It has gotten better.

More business success
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2020
verified alipay account still available now
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by Draxy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
fairdealo:
verified alipay account still available now

Intrested on it. Tried calling but you didnt pick.
Re: How To Verify Your Alipay Account For Non Chinese by fairdealo(m): 4:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Verified alipay account still available get yours and also get your alipay account activated by us
fairdealo:

What are agents?

Now you can now

4. pay your suppliers

Alipay or wechat pay

And so much more.....

It has gotten better.

More business success

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Federal Ministries And Salary Structure. / Great News... U Can Now Register For COREN Without NSE... / At What Age Should A Nigerian Obtain His/her First Degree ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.