Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks (33386 Views)

It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs / I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by KingNom(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
What is that something else Sir? cheesy
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by braveboy64(m): 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Sai Buhari [color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by pavoda: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin grin thats funny how Mr president looks at his Campaign travels this year.. Everybody know that if not for the fear of the impending defeat looking worse that it would be, Buhari and the APC changed plans from campaigning in the Geo-Political zones to going state by state, even Mr VP had to go house to house. Was his own stmina in question?? Fear of election outcome made you do that, nothing to do with stamina sir

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by kaen1317: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
How can Lifeless claim to have stamina?
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Only stamina?
You don’t have ANY MEMORY CARD! cheesy
jeeeesuuuuu!...this LETHAL PUNCHLINE of yours will send even a anthony joshua on compulsory retirement!

Pls have small mercy on the old man, Lols!
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm New-here. I'm-I-welcomed?
cheesy ;DI'm New-here. I'm-I-welcomed?
cheesy
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Only stamina?
Lolzzzzzzzz no mind am! he could only go round the country to seek for re-election but couldn't do that to get the country working undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Earthkumy(m): 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Vote Buhari ?

Never again

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dementia is far gravier than lack of stamina!

You need rest/ functional memory card asap.
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by IYANGBALI: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Hmmmmmmm our light has been steady since Monday, they wan use am deceive us to steal our votes, useless government, it's too late, ko le werk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by pastorcyrus(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ebullience:
President Muhammadu Buhari says those who said he does not have the stamina to run for a second term can find something else to say, now that he has gone around the country to seek votes.

Many of Buhari’s critics and some of his supporters had called on the president not to run for a second term, following his health challenges.

In 2017, the president was away from Nigeria for a medical leave in the United Kingdom, which lasted over 100 days. Before the long trip, Buhari had initially gone on a medical vacation that lasted 57 days.

Upon his return to Nigeria, Buhari spent at least 50 days away from the public eye, after confirming that he had a blood transfusion, and had never been this sick in his life.

A security source told TheCable at the time that his disappearance from office due to rat infestation of his presidential office was a decoy to keep him under medical care.

The president has since recovered and resumed his duties as the commander in chief of the armed forces and the leader of the nation.

In a brief interview with CNN, Buhari suggested that he has shown his detractors that he has the stamina to run Nigeria for a second democratic term.

When asked about those who say he does not have the stamina to go round all the states for the campaign, Buhari said: “Well, I have done it, so they can give you another answer”.

Buhari visited every geopolitical zone in Nigeria in the build-up to the February 16 election, kicking off his campaign in enemy territory of Akwa Ibom, and ending the same in his home state of Katsina.

https://www.thecable.ng/those-who-say-i-dont-have-stamina-can-say-something-else-now-buhari-speaks-after-nationwide-campaign/amp

To slap this man just dry hungry me now
Stamina ko,guldermina ni
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Naijageak(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Medical certificate or report of fitness will be OK.
Stamina in bed can be spiced by burantachi
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by shadrach77: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
Of course. Who won't be able to tour the whole Nigeria when travelling in private jets and a well secured motorcade. Make we hear word! embarassed
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by edufreshy(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
You have a stamina sir, but the stamina you have is not enough to lead 190m Nigerians.
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by tomi2000: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari victory will surprise some of his critics 2moro. The margin will surprised.....lagoon is available for OBJ and Atiku to jump inside .....i am very sure that Atiku will collapse u can bet it with me

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by siraj1402(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Baba you are just too fit, even Saraki is dementia.
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by arsenal33: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
khingTony:
grin

Back to Daura is sure
And it will kick off Tomorrow

PDP is the way
PDP is the way to bring back mass looting
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by HomeOfMe(f): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ebullience:
President Muhammadu Buhari says those who said he does not have the stamina to run for a second term can find something else to say, now that he has gone around the country to seek votes.

Many of Buhari’s critics and some of his supporters had called on the president not to run for a second term, following his health challenges.

In 2017, the president was away from Nigeria for a medical leave in the United Kingdom, which lasted over 100 days. Before the long trip, Buhari had initially gone on a medical vacation that lasted 57 days.

Upon his return to Nigeria, Buhari spent at least 50 days away from the public eye, after confirming that he had a blood transfusion, and had never been this sick in his life.

A security source told TheCable at the time that his disappearance from office due to rat infestation of his presidential office was a decoy to keep him under medical care.

The president has since recovered and resumed his duties as the commander in chief of the armed forces and the leader of the nation.

In a brief interview with CNN, Buhari suggested that he has shown his detractors that he has the stamina to run Nigeria for a second democratic term.

When asked about those who say he does not have the stamina to go round all the states for the campaign, Buhari said: “Well, I have done it, so they can give you another answer”.

Buhari visited every geopolitical zone in Nigeria in the build-up to the February 16 election, kicking off his campaign in enemy territory of Akwa Ibom, and ending the same in his home state of Katsina.

https://www.thecable.ng/those-who-say-i-dont-have-stamina-can-say-something-else-now-buhari-speaks-after-nationwide-campaign/amp

Bad leaders are elected by good people who do not come out to vote. On TwitterNg yesterday,most of the people who said they would not come out to vote for fear of intimidation and massive rigging because of the outcome of sun election were all atiku supportters. It's quite unfortunate. They said they'd rather stay home and sleep. They've given up on the process.
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by tammie24: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
OK

You are dumb
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by mozona(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
ogbeni u no get stamina, do we know the kind of drug you take after each campaign and travel.
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
You that fell twice during campaign.Jubril from Sudan.

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by nextstep(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Well, the ill-fated short-tailed animals have been saying something else. They say you are jubrin from sudan while coming up with stories from their anus discrediting atiku's country even though both theories come from their unfailing god.

Last time I checked, atiku has not removed his trousers to prove their god wrong.

But in any case, your victory is as sure as the setting of the sun on Saturday.

Interesting choice of analogy... more like: "your tenure will set, as sure as the setting of the sun, on Saturday"... grin wink
We all know as soon as elections are over, PMB will not be seen in public again - whether or not he wins elections. London calls, you know.

But let me be the first to say "Bye Baba. I can't say it hasn't been fun with you at the helm... cuz it hasn't"

(I'm just talking trash oh... neither PMB no Atiku give two sh!ts about me personally)
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by gurunlocker: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Stamina? You mean sitting down for hours and speaking for 5 minutes during campaigns?
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Theboss100(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari Is A Huge MISTAKE [quote author=Ebullience post=75754804]President Muhammadu Buhari says those who said he does not have the stamina to run for a second term can find something else to say, now that he has gone around the country to seek votes.

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by pat077: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Mr man; u need more than stamina to rule a country
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
arsenal33:
PDP is the way to bring back mass looting
So there is no massive looting under this government? Nigerians were even better of under PDP than this present rulership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by kingthreatz: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Only stamina?

If you have memory card yours must have been corrupted like Atiku is to corruption

1 Like

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Ayoefa: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Some of these IPOB monkeys have less stamina than 76 yr old man. The only stamina they have is online keyboard.war.

4+4=NEXT LEVEL
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by AlhajaChinyere: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
[quote author=AtikuMeansJobs post=75756051][s]Vote Atiku Obi for real growth, for private sector driven economy. Where a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody.
You don't finish doing next level here and go to cry on the romance section about your inability to marry.
The choice u made in the politics section can affect your post in the romance section for the next 4 years.[/[/s]quote]

FALSE CLAIMS

You are relying on a Fraudster and a Liar (Atiku and OBi both gathered their wealth through federal and state government patronage and using their positions to steal from Nigerians). You are fatally naive to believe these 2 criminals will make your life better.
Imagine people like you believing that the antecedents of 2 criminals (still connected to their network of criminals and government freeloaders) will come into government and suddenly (1) Factories that are not there will start employing people (2) Manufacturing concerns that are not there will recruit all the unemployed graduates and nonentities roaming the streets (3) all unmarried women will suddenly find husbands .....

wake up!
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by AngelicBeing: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Only stamina?
Chai shocked

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Slimzoo1: 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin
Sai buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) / Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert / Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.