Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks (33384 Views)

It’s Now Buhari’s Turn To Support Tinubu For 2023, Say Ondo Monarchs / I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Acidosis(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
TheAngry1:
They said he'd die, he disappointed them. They said he was frail, he campaigned in 35 states, more states than his younger opponents. They claim he is nepotic, but he gave choice appointments to a region that gave him ONLY a total of 196000 votes. They claim he is divisive, yet he is completing projects in regions that openly hate him. They've said he'll lose to his opponents, he'll shame them tomorrow.

shut up! Jonathan gave Katsina a University (Only university in Buhari's state), yet Buhari's people couldn't give him 180k votes.
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by KuwaiitiDinar: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
There is a prophet that said you will not see tomorrow is you campaign... so can someone tell me when Buhari wakes up tomorrow morning
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by CioAngels(f): 7:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ebullience:
President Muhammadu Buhari says those who said he does not have the stamina to run for a second term can find something else to say, now that he has gone around the country to seek votes.

Many of Buhari’s critics and some of his supporters had called on the president not to run for a second term, following his health challenges.

In 2017, the president was away from Nigeria for a medical leave in the United Kingdom, which lasted over 100 days. Before the long trip, Buhari had initially gone on a medical vacation that lasted 57 days.

Upon his return to Nigeria, Buhari spent at least 50 days away from the public eye, after confirming that he had a blood transfusion, and had never been this sick in his life.

A security source told TheCable at the time that his disappearance from office due to rat infestation of his presidential office was a decoy to keep him under medical care.

The president has since recovered and resumed his duties as the commander in chief of the armed forces and the leader of the nation.

In a brief interview with CNN, Buhari suggested that he has shown his detractors that he has the stamina to run Nigeria for a second democratic term.

When asked about those who say he does not have the stamina to go round all the states for the campaign, Buhari said: “Well, I have done it, so they can give you another answer”.

Buhari visited every geopolitical zone in Nigeria in the build-up to the February 16 election, kicking off his campaign in enemy territory of Akwa Ibom, and ending the same in his home state of Katsina.

https://www.thecable.ng/those-who-say-i-dont-have-stamina-can-say-something-else-now-buhari-speaks-after-nationwide-campaign/amp

All I know is that it is not pa Buhari that is talking but the cabals. What a country, where three or four people are taken 180million people to ransom.
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by ezkimow(m): 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
Just like polls showed that Hilary Clinton would win the US elections but Trump ended up winning, so will President Buhari win tomorrow by a land slide. Congratulations President Buhari 4 more years of prosperity and integrity.

This is NIGERIA!
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by porthouse7(f): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
buhari APC is a goal
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by ozoono(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
I just saw many foolish Nigerian above, is a pity we don't no wat we want. whud he b campaigning Wit Stamina? instead of industry. na waoh
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Gandollaar(f): 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
TIGRITIS:
Well, the ill-fated short-tailed animals have been saying something else. They say you are jubrin from sudan while coming up with stories from their anus discrediting atiku's country even though both theories come from their unfailing god.

Last time I checked, atiku has not removed his trousers to prove their god wrong.

But in any case, your victory is as sure as the setting of the sun on Saturday.
Pls I did not read the trash in the OP, did buhari also call out those who say he's not in charge?
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by AlhajaChinyere: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
A
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Walehelt(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Vote Atiku Obi for real growth, for private sector driven economy. Where a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody.
You don't finish doing next level here and go to cry on the romance section about your inability to marry.
The choice u made in the politics section can affect your post in the romance section for the next 4 years.

grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ebullience:
President Muhammadu Buhari says those who said he does not have the stamina to run for a second term can find something else to say, now that he has gone around the country to seek votes.

Many of Buhari’s critics and some of his supporters had called on the president not to run for a second term, following his health challenges.

In 2017, the president was away from Nigeria for a medical leave in the United Kingdom, which lasted over 100 days. Before the long trip, Buhari had initially gone on a medical vacation that lasted 57 days.

Upon his return to Nigeria, Buhari spent at least 50 days away from the public eye, after confirming that he had a blood transfusion, and had never been this sick in his life.

A security source told TheCable at the time that his disappearance from office due to rat infestation of his presidential office was a decoy to keep him under medical care.

The president has since recovered and resumed his duties as the commander in chief of the armed forces and the leader of the nation.

In a brief interview with CNN, Buhari suggested that he has shown his detractors that he has the stamina to run Nigeria for a second democratic term.

When asked about those who say he does not have the stamina to go round all the states for the campaign, Buhari said: “Well, I have done it, so they can give you another answer”.

Buhari visited every geopolitical zone in Nigeria in the build-up to the February 16 election, kicking off his campaign in enemy territory of Akwa Ibom, and ending the same in his home state of Katsina.

https://www.thecable.ng/those-who-say-i-dont-have-stamina-can-say-something-else-now-buhari-speaks-after-nationwide-campaign/amp

What we mean is that you lack mental and intellectual stamina to rule your gay cows let alone of 200 millions Nigerian. Back to Daura is a project that is almost completed. You are grossly incompetent.
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ebullience:

What we mean is that you lack mental and intellectual stamina to rule your gay cows let alone of 200 millions Nigerian. Back to Daura is a project that is almost completed. You are grossly incompetent.
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by AlhajaChinyere: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
tete7000:

Empty barrel makes the loudest noise. What has knowing my papa got to give you? As far as you are taught or could reason, being a demented president is the hall mark of man, being sick and refusing to dignifily retiring is a mark of achievement for a man that questioned why Yaradua wouldn't resign despite being sick. Your question keeps exposing your emptiness. It keeps emphasising what I earlier said that your papa may have been so poor that even wisdom or let me say common sense he couldn't bequeath you...So sad! Your case is a pitiable one.

Stop making noise, who is your father?
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Dollabiz: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
you are weak.and old.how about.that. you wanrmt.something.else
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by ImDStar: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:
Only stamina?
You don’t have ANY MEMORY CARD! cheesy

Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Bar1941(m): 1:59am On Feb 16, 2019
TheAngry1:
They said he'd die, he disappointed them. They said he was frail, he campaigned in 35 states, more states than his younger opponents. They claim he is nepotic, but he gave choice appointments to a region that gave him ONLY a total of 196000 votes. They claim he is divisive, yet he is completing projects in regions that openly hate him. They've said he'll lose to his opponents, he'll shame them tomorrow.

In 2face's voice,....who God bless no man can cause.

Fellow Nigerians, you have few hours more to secure the futures of your children and children's children...For many Nigerian, their futures had been eaten up by gluttons like Atiku and Co, some of us struggled our ways out of the country to redeem our future and secure that of our children but many of us who are equally competent and efficient are still there working things out for the country. Buhari may not be the perfect change we voted for but he is a far better devil than Atiku. Atiku and co ruin Nigeria and he will ruin it further if given a chance...Tita riro laakóla toba dogetan loma n wunni (NO PAIN NO GAIN)...A word is enough for the wise.
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by hfc80: 5:36am On Feb 16, 2019
Next Level ooo another 4 yrs is a goal
Re: ‘those Who Say I Don’t Have Stamina Can Say Something Else Now’ — Buhari Speaks by Menusvan: 6:58am On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=ClearFlair post=75762730][/quote]its a keyboard error zombies carry matter like kulikuli

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" / Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.