Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election (3650 Views)

I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election / Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC / On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Binikingdowm: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Permutations, statistics, analysing, rigging, supporters are all against APC..

My work never fail, I've seen , check, study and consult many things, no matter the rigging PDP always come out victorious..

I'll be updating this thread to show you how Atiku is coasting to victory.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by bender79: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Better don't hide the thread when the time comes.

6 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Binikingdowm: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Forces against the incumbent president..

1) world powers--Binikingdowm EU, USA

2)Former presidents-- Jonathan, Obasanjo,babaginda

3) the senate President

4) the deputy senate President

5)house speaker of federal republic of Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by raumdeuter: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Are you willing to stake money on it

Buhari win I can bet any amount

Can you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Binikingdowm: 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
Forces that made the President win in 2015

1)world powers--EU, USA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Binikingdowm: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Can you?
this isn't a debate or betting thread

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by deomelo: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
This ipob don smoke bad akpu..

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by raumdeuter: 2:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
this isn't a debate or betting thread
Talk is cheap
Put your money where your mouth is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Binikingdowm: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Incumbent vs Jonathan in 2015 in northern Nigeria

1) no northern supporters for Jonathan
2)a northern Muslim vs a southern Christian
3) saraki, kwankwanson,tambuwal
4) control of north central
Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Binikingdowm: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Talk is cheap
Put your money where your mouth is.
quote me on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by helinues: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dreams are good but when exaggerated, they becomes useless..

We shall see

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Gabriel004: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Attention seeking idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Aovey42(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
Its 100% certain

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by buspid: 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Wake up from your slumber bro, The South-South gave the highest number of votes to Jonathan with the help of, Uduaghan, Akpabio and co but the duo are now in APC. NO block votes for PDP from the South East and S/S LIKE we witnessed in 2015.

PDP have gained in the north but they can only try and not win the region.

7 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Binikingdowm: 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
buspid:

Wake up from your slumber bro, The South-South gave the highest number of votes to Jonathan with the help of, Uduaghan, Akpabio and co but the duo are now in APC. NO block votes for PDP from the South East and S/S LIKE we witnessed in 2015.

PDP have gained in the north but they can only try and not win the region.
udughan they didn't win his primary election in PDP? He's useless
Unlike northern Nigeria, the south south is multi ethnic region, akpabio can only control his
No bloc votes in eastern Nigeria? Can you tell me why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by GreyLaw(m): 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm right here and following.
Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Jman06(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku is winning this election for sure!

The handwriting is clearly on the wall but some people are too blind to see it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by modath(f): 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:

Immediately I saw Saraki & Tambuwal, I knew you been done miss few doses of that your weekly melesin. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by buspid: 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
udughan they didn't win his primary election in PDP? He's useless
Unlike northern Nigeria, the south south is multi ethnic region, akpabio can only control his
No bloc votes in eastern Nigeria? Can you tell me why

The total eligible voters in South East is 7 million and I'm sure it is not all of them that are having PVCs. South East is the region that is known for the lowest number of votes from time immemorial. Voter apathy is peculiar to them and they have never for once being united and that is why you will see the likes of Obiano falling to declare his total support for PDP even when the PDP candidate is his fellow kinsman.

Imo is being led by Okorocha, he might not win it for APC but he will pull a reasonable vote for APC, Orji Kalu can,t fold his arm in Abia and allow the state to totally go for PDP, Cross River is another state predicted as a battleground. PDP will win S.East but APC will gather a reasonable number of votes in this region.

Thank God you said S.S is a multi-ethnic region If Akpabio, Uduaghan, Ogboru and co can deliver theirs for Buhari, it is enough for him to emerge, considering the votes coming for him in NE and NW.

6 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by gentlegenius(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Can you?
There's are two guys in my area that has been seriously challenging me to a bet of 10k concerning this election. They are buhari supporters.
I approached one of them yesterday, and dropped my 10k, but he refused to bet with me, claiming he ran out of money. I reduced to 5k, yet he still refused. He finally told me to forget the bet, but if buhari wins, he will dash me 2k, and if Atiku wins, I should dash him 2k.
Deal?
I thought about it, and it occurred to me that he's aware Atiku will win, and buhari will fail, so he just wanted my 2k to console himself. He also reveal to me that he doesn't have PVC.
I rejected the deal.
Today, I called the other guy, to bet with him, but he was on his way to another Local government area where he is deployed as INEC adhoc staff. This means he won't be able to vote for buhari. He also refused to bet with me.

Now, I am challenging you to a bet of 10k. I don't know how sincere you'll be, but if you agree to bet, I sincerely will transfer 10k into your account if buhari win. Can you do same for me if Atiku wins?
Do we have a deal?

3 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Binikingdowm: 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
buspid:

The total eligible voters in South East is 7 million and I'm sure it is not all of them that are having PVCs. South East is the region that is known for the lowest number of votes from time immemorial. Voter apathy is peculiar to them and they have never for once being united and that is why you will see the likes of Obiano falling to declare his total support for PDP even when the PDP candidate is his fellow kinsman.

Imo is being led by Okorocha, he might not win it for APC but he will pull a reasonable vote for APC, Orji Kalu can,t fold his arm in Abia and allow the state to totally go for PDP, Cross River is another state predicted as a battleground. PDP will win S.East but APC will gather a reasonable number of votes in this region.

Thank God you said S.S is a multi-ethnic region If Akpabio, Uduaghan, Ogboru and co can deliver theirs for Buhari, it is enough for him to emerge, considering the votes coming for him in NE and NW.

igbos won't vote buhari#fact

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Binikingdowm: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
gentlegenius:

There's are two guys in my area that has been seriously challenging me to a bet of 10k concerning this election. They are buhari supporters.
I approached one of them yesterday, and dropped my 10k, but he refused to bet with me, claiming he ran out of money. I reduced to 5k, yet he still refused. He finally told me to forget the bet, but if buhari wins, he will dash me 2k, and if Atiku wins, I should dash him 2k.
Deal?
I thought about it, and it occurred to me that he's aware Atiku will win, and buhari will fail, so he just wanted my 2k to console himself. He also reveal to me that he doesn't have PVC.
I rejected the deal.
Today, I called the other guy, to bet with him, but he was on his way to another Local government area where he is deployed as INEC adhoc staff. This means he won't be able to vote for buhari. He also refused to bet with me.

Now, I am challenging you to a bet of 10k. I don't know how sincere you'll be, but if you agree to bet, I sincerely will transfer 10k into your account if buhari win. Can you do same for me if Atiku wins?
Do we have a deal?
they will never reply you again

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by PythonDancer: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Buspid.
You get time
Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by KunleyY19(m): 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Forces that made the President win in 2015

1)world powers--EU, USA

Bro Forget This one ooo...
Buhari is in full control of the Armed Forces...
Which Jonathan didn't have in 2015...
Tomorrow will reveal a lot to you... Security wise... Just Watch...
Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Nadheer15: 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
igbos won't vote buhari#fact
You'll be shocked tomorrow wallahi, Igbo Buharists don't make noise. They know they'll be castigated by Atikulooters, but tomorrow, you'll be shocked.

And don't play the card that Atiku would garner a lot of votes in the North because he's a Muslim and Fulani like Buhari, it won't work. Can you remember Katsina by-election, both candidates were blood brothers with the senior brother flying the PDP flag, and yet the guy couldn't even make up to 25%. Don't worry, by this time tomorrow results would start pouring in and you'll begin to shiver. Continue giving yourself false hopes.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Binikingdowm: 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Nadheer15:
You'll be shocked tomorrow wallahi, Igbo Buharists don't make noise. They know they'll be castigated by Atikulooters, but tomorrow, you'll be shocked.

And don't play the card that Atiku would garner a lot of votes in the North because he's a Muslim and Fulani like Buhari, it won't work. Can you remember Katsina by-election, both candidates were blood brothers with the senior brother flying the PDP flag, and yet the guy couldn't even make up to 25%. Don't worry, by this time tomorrow results would start pouring in and you'll begin to shiver. Continue giving yourself false hopes.
this isn't a debate thread, I'm done replying you

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Nadheer15: 4:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
this isn't a debate thread, I'm done replying you
This is my first encounter with you, I'm just relaying the facts to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Hallenjay: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:

3) the senate President

This election will shows whose influence between OBJ and TINUBU give buhari the major win in 2015
It'll be show us Who can stay in power most between PDP and APC
It'll send obj to oblivion same as saraki unless he manage regain its senatorial seat if buhari ever win

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Aboki99(m): 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:

3) the senate President

Are these forces more powerful than God?

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by princemillla(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
gentlegenius:

Deal?
I rejected the deal.

Do we have a deal?

Lol the guy Don japaaa.

I will be willing to stake 50k if he is ready also.
I hate mouth but first you must show me your pvc I will equally show u mine.QED

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by SalamRushdie: 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Can you?

you are just hoping Buhari rigs

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by MartinCorridon: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin tongue

Save a Soul.... keep piglets from Sniper tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only 62 Women Elected In 2019 — INEC / Reno Omokri Finally Gives Up On Attacking Peter Obi / Festus Keyamo Caught Posting Photoshopped Picture Of Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.