Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election (3648 Views)

I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election / Peter Is Winning This Election!! See The Result Of The Poll Conducted By APC / On A Serious Note, I Don't See Tinubu Winning This Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by MartinCorridon: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin
Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by raumdeuter: 4:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
SalamRushdie:

you are just hoping Buhari rigs

Stake your money simple. rig or no rig. The annouced result will have Buhari win the election if you doubt stake money

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by CityHitz: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rudeboy psquare - Forgiveness 2019 ft Mr P x Iyk Wonder ( Official Video )
#BringItOnReggaeVersion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLQ6dTixOIc
Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
gentlegenius:

There's are two guys in my area that has been seriously challenging me to a bet of 10k concerning this election. They are buhari supporters.
I approached one of them yesterday, and dropped my 10k, but he refused to bet with me, claiming he ran out of money. I reduced to 5k, yet he still refused. He finally told me to forget the bet, but if buhari wins, he will dash me 2k, and if Atiku wins, I should dash him 2k.
Deal?
I thought about it, and it occurred to me that he's aware Atiku will win, and buhari will fail, so he just wanted my 2k to console himself. He also reveal to me that he doesn't have PVC.
I rejected the deal.
Today, I called the other guy, to bet with him, but he was on his way to another Local government area where he is deployed as INEC adhoc staff. This means he won't be able to vote for buhari. He also refused to bet with me.

Now, I am challenging you to a bet of 10k. I don't know how sincere you'll be, but if you agree to bet, I sincerely will transfer 10k into your account if buhari win. Can you do same for me if Atiku wins?
Do we have a deal?

Can we raise the stakes to like 500K or worst case 200K

I need an amount that will pain the loser not 10K

Decide quickly

EVen if you dont have you can borrow or stake your property as collateral

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by imaeruaka: 4:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
check out these secrets this book reveals...you need not be told, see for yourself...you would be glad you did....you can also consider gifting a friend.�

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NQQSGHG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1550190065&sr=1-2&pi=SL75_QL70&keywords=imaeruaka

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Binikingdowm: 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:

Can we raise the stakes to like 500K or worst case 200K

I need an amount that will pain the loser not 10K

Decide quickly

EVen if you dont have you can borrow or stake your property as collateral
smh
Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by oladokuntk(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:
Are you willing to stake money on it

Buhari win I can bet any amount

Can you?
Let's go there.i am set Atiku All d way.
Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Front0lane: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
Atiku wining in your bigoted Igbotic land is a sure win
But Atiku will not see draw even with your father's help in Nigeria
You n am go chop lose die tomorrow
No Homo !

Binikingdowm:
Permutations, statistics, analysing, rigging, supporters are all against APC..

My work never fail, I've seen , check, study and consult many things, no matter the rigging PDP always come out victorious..

I'll be updating this thread to show you how Atiku is coasting to victory.

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
oladokuntk:

Let's go there.i am set Atiku All d way.

Do you have between 200 - 500K to stake if you do lets get a mediator to hold both money

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
smh

You can find your other Atiku friends to contribute together 200-500k bet

Dont waste time
Put your money where your mouth is

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by freddyokan(m): 4:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
raumdeuter:
Are you willing to stake money on it

Buhari win I can bet any amount

Can you?

Bring it up on Betfarm and make money predicting the outcome of the presidential elections.

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Permutations, statistics, analysing, rigging, supporters are all against APC..

My work never fail, I've seen , check, study and consult many things, no matter the rigging PDP always come out victorious..

I'll be updating this thread to show you how Atiku is coasting to victory.
Mumu even Edo State Atiku would not win.. Be fooling yourself in public, tueeeeeeeeeh

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by PHILipu1(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
gentlegenius:

There's are two guys in my area that has been seriously challenging me to a bet of 10k concerning this election. They are buhari supporters.
I approached one of them yesterday, and dropped my 10k, but he refused to bet with me, claiming he ran out of money. I reduced to 5k, yet he still refused. He finally told me to forget the bet, but if buhari wins, he will dash me 2k, and if Atiku wins, I should dash him 2k.
Deal?
I thought about it, and it occurred to me that he's aware Atiku will win, and buhari will fail, so he just wanted my 2k to console himself. He also reveal to me that he doesn't have PVC.
I rejected the deal.
Today, I called the other guy, to bet with him, but he was on his way to another Local government area where he is deployed as INEC adhoc staff. This means he won't be able to vote for buhari. He also refused to bet with me.

Now, I am challenging you to a bet of 10k. I don't know how sincere you'll be, but if you agree to bet, I sincerely will transfer 10k into your account if buhari win. Can you do same for me if Atiku wins?
Do we have a deal?
Yes,I am in for this.
I hope you will not ditch this moniker after Buhari give Atiku bloody nose?

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
gentlegenius:

Deal?
I rejected the deal.

Do we have a deal?

I wanna bet with you... 50k... Buhari will win... Where are you based?

1 Like

Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by gentlegenius(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlackAfrican:

I wanna bet with you... 50k... Buhari will win... Where are you based?
I'm in Akwa Ibom. Where are you? How do we meet?
Re: Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 16, 2019
gentlegenius:

I'm in Akwa Ibom. Where are you? How do we meet?

Too far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Now Wear Red Cap As Igbo Wears Kippah Cap. / The Anti-christ Will Be Jewish And Will Emerge Within Our Life Time / Biography Of The Embattled APC National Chairman Com. Adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.