Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB (44850 Views)

Melaye Calls For Election Boycott By Opposition / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts / IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by goat22: 8:24pm On Feb 15, 2019
ikennaf1:
Nonsense
If you will vote for Atiku/Obi, hit like.
If you will vote Mamman/Kyari, hit share.
My guy goat no dey mess but baboon dey shit.

1 Like

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
If not for Nnamdi Kanu who would have thought South East is full of Zombie and Almajiri grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Emycord: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
deji17:
What are the preconditions and demands that have been conceded to and taken care of without much alteration?

Ok. Dem no dey ask mad woman where she carry belle come from or who give am belle.
Yeye dey smell..

"Therefore, we wish to inform the world that our preconditions and demands which we set out to accomplish from the onset, has been conceded to and taken care of without much alteration"
now you want to see the agreement when this government told u they did a prisoner swap deal and conpensation for "repentant " boko haram members , did you ask for to see any documents ? did boko haram or nigeria government show you anything? no but now you want ipob to show paper as if you will even agree if they show you. i know you will start saying its doctored and nursed by ipob that no one will sign it or that senate will approve it first

1 Like

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by chubinwa(m): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kanu should go to crack and ruin. we don't give a shit about him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Orpe7(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Hehehe see pains all over the place. He has called off the boycott na, is that not the one Nigeria you want again, is that not the reason you filthy Zombies jump up whenever there is python dance in the East. You never see anything, this will reach you a lesson never to play or neglect people.

Buhari is headed to Daura, better look for another job cos you will so lack money.....

Cownu is richer, sipping champagne somewhere in Bahamas so go suck on a d*ck yo
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Orpe7:

Cownu is richer, sipping champagne somewhere in Bahamas so go suck on a d*ck yo

Are you against his riches? What of Tifnubu riches and how he caged your descendants destiny.

Atiku is winning while you keep wailing.

1 Like

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by deji17: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Emycord:
now you want to see the agreement when this government told u they did a prisoner swap deal and conpensation for "repentant " boko haram members , did you ask for to see any documents ? did boko haram or nigeria government show you anything? no but now you want ipob to show paper as if you will even agree if they show you. i know you will start saying its doctored and nursed by ipob that no one will sign it or that senate will approve it first

Ok. Dem no dey ask mad woman where she carry belle come from or who give am belle.
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Slynation(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
Take it or leave it....
N. K and IPOB members are now laughing stock as long as Nigeria is concerned, taking them serious is at your own peril....

Nonsense!!
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Orpe7(m): 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Effiongdbest:

Are you against his riches? What of Tifnubu riches and how he caged your descendants destiny.

Atiku is winning while you keep wailing.

I will save ur handle and torment u afterwards when atiku looses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Effiongdbest: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Orpe7:

I will save ur handle and torment u afterwards when atiku looses

You have already started tormenting your father, Awolowo and Oduduwa the moment you chose to stupidly support Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Kinjikitile(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
oilPUSSY:

Spare me that trash!. You are now crying because the election boycott has bn lifted unlike before when you were celebrating Igbos plans for election boycott . Even some of you zombies started putting interest in Ipob news more than Ipob members.. To show how pained you are, you went ahead and fabricated that trash you put up there. Ekpele
Get ready to cry out more blood tomorrow nwoke anu mkpo.
Meanwhile hear from one of your own.

You guys are becoming tissue paper in the eyes of Nigerians...Use and dump. They will dump your @$$ again and it's going to be very brutal this time around
Your moniker tho....���
You from East ??
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Ogalanyaidi(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ipob reminds me of MMM. Stupid ideology
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Slynation(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Goodnessme1.....when I say u Igbos are staunch confusionists u said I'm not a true Igbo guy, It's quite obvious brown envelopes changed hands, and it's been certified, verified and gazetted that the only difference btw IPOB members and Almajiris is that the formal dresses well lacking IQ while the latter loves gallivanting the street carrying plates....grin

Oya oO, Come and Vote your Brother Peter Okute Lewandoski Obi....!!grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
...the biggest scam ever is ipob...

1 Like

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Slynation(m): 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
LadySarah:
Nnamdi Kanu bu Anuofia!
Tell him i said so and by the way abum Nwafo kara aka

A lot of them didnt even pick their pvcs and now they cant vote.

If i wanted a leader for my ppl ,it wont be him that has no check on his temper!

Let him tell us the agreement.

let any of you misguided ipob fools quote me ka ngwongwo na ngwongwo yochie unu anya grin grin
Lwkm.... Exactly what Rochas saw and tagged it Iberiberism!! grin
IPOD ko IPOB members bu ezigbote idiotuuuU!!!grin

2 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by BlueAir: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'll take these clowns serious when they remember to name the terms government agreed to grin
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by sweetgala(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Noneroone:
WHY WE CALLED OFF ELECTION BOYCOTT--- IPOB

IPOB PRESS RELEASE
15/02/2019

It is important we notify the world at large and the indefatigable global IPOB family in particular that our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has called-off the election boycott in Biafraland. After a brief emergency session of the Directorate of State (DOS) late last night, presided over by our leader, where it was determined that all our terms and conditions had been met by those wishing us to lift the ban on voting, it was unanimously agreed that the boycott should be lifted. The signed document agreeing to IPOB terms and consitions are in our possession and will be made public in due course.

We can therefore state with utmost sense of responsibility and pride that IPOB has accomplished what no other people or group has been able to do in the history of our people. Without prejudice, this will go down as the defining moment when the irreversibibility of the restoration of Biafra was firmly entrenched in the subconscious of all and sundry. As a result of which we can state categorically that Biafra is a lot closer than we think as a result of this.

Our detractors and opponents have also realised that IPOB is a super-structure that can't be blackmailed nor intimidated into conceeding an inch without getting what they want. We regret the lateness of this agreement that led to the calling off at the eleventh hour but it must be seen as a negotiating ploy designed to wear IPOB down which failed woefully. We stood very firm and got every concession we asked for in line with what our leader outlined in nemerous recent broadcasts.

If there were any doubt before regarding the potency of IPOB, this successful outcome has dispelled all of it. Therefore it is full steam ahead towards Biafra restoration because IPOB has achieved something most people thought was impossible. IPOB worldwide has proven that the impossible is achievable with dedication and demonstrable sense of purpose.

Our leader made it clear on many occassions that unless our terms are met the elections will be boycotted. Having met those conditions, our leader triumphantly lifted the boycott late last night.

The leadership hereby commend the worldwide IPOB family, especially our legendary volunteers, our fathers, mothers and e-warriors that battled the enemy to standstill. We salute their doggedness, resoluteness and resilience towards this fight for Biafra freedom and this greatest achievement we have so far made.

Therefore, we wish to inform the world that our preconditions and demands which we set out to accomplish from the onset, has been conceded to and taken care of without much alteration. Our struggle for total Biafra independence has been enhanced as a result of this.

COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/15/ipob-apologises-late-call-off-election-boycott/

L

Without any prejudice all I want to know are the terms of his agreement and the concessions which the IPOB leadership claim were all agreed to.

Anyone who is Igbo and Nigerian should ask these important questions.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by LadySarah: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
Xander85:

Shut up and lead your own agitation from the front like Mazi Kanu is doing!

You fools that claim to be Igbo just want to continue being pushed about, derided, hated, murdered and marginalised (politically and economically) by those that despise you yet can't imagine an existence without you sharing the same country with them! Or you want to tell me Ndigbo in 'one Nigeria' are not in a precarious situation as we speak, and that any 'little issues' you think may exist can be corrected by playing Nigerian partisan-politics and praying to God Almighty to deliver us?....Basically, to continue doing what our parents have been doing since 1960!?

Mazi Kanu called for election boycott....you insulted him; he called it off....you still insult him! Like the Isrealites wandering in the wilderness, there's just no pleasing some of you people!

This was my reply to your ilk yesterday.he came around.

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by gidgiddy: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
I thnk people should realise that Nnamdi Kanu does not care who wins the elections. What people were after is that he l8fts the boycott. For all we know, his followrs could vote Durotoye or Moghalu

Nnamdi Kanu must have dealt APC supporters an upper cut blow with the way they are wailing

2 Likes

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Dollabiz: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
losers never win
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by somehow: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
So how can they vote since most did'n't even register for PVC?
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by somehow: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Vote with what? biafrian's pound or what?
gidgiddy:
I thnk people should realise that Nnamdi Kanu does not care who wins the elections. What people were after is that he l8fts the boycott. For all we know, his followrs could vote Durotoye or Moghalu

Nnamdi Kanu must have dealt APC supporters an upper cut blow with the way they are wailing
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by mykel25(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
They have gotten the political appointments in exchange....I just pitied the people they used to make money for themselves
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by chiteny(m): 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
All i can say is "FOOLISHNESS!" especially for the silly followers.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin The same Idiots.
your tormentors have spoken grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
post=75764484:
Lol, Cownu the mad troublemaker, knows how to totori him Igbos thugs......he even said he misses his dead dog JACK more than all of them he caused to die.
Bleached hunchback mofo!

Atiku don scatter the table finally ooo!! cheesy wink grin cheesy
If you like lie from your village to okokomiko Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour. You think your lies will make us to hate Kanu?? If you think so then you're dreaming and for your information, Kanu did not lead anybody to the grave rather your useless APC government are the ones doing so.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
proudevil:
We have been vindicated, we told them this guy is a fraud they called us names now I hope they recieve sense.
You will only be vindicated if you can prove that Kanu is a scammer.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 12:08am On Feb 16, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
If not for Nnamdi Kanu who would have thought South East is full of Zombie and Almajiri grin
South East is full of zombie and almajiri because, they have rejected Nigeria long ago is that not so??
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Notasyouthink: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2019
BlueAir:
I'll take these clowns serious when they remember to name the terms government agreed to grin

Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:25am On Feb 16, 2019
immhotep:

He should take his genocide back to Daura

Unfortunately some of you use words which they clearly do not understand - pick up your dictionary and refer to the word GENOCIDE; perhaps you may begin to realise the degree of your folly.
Re: Why We Called Off Election Boycott- IPOB by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Unfortunately some of you use words which they clearly do not understand - pick up your dictionary and refer to the word GENOCIDE; perhaps you may begin to realise the degree of your folly.
Guy, your Sudanese clone is a genocidal maniac.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Arrest Bishop Kukah And We'll Prove To You That Govt Isn't Yours' - Dino Melaye / Tinubu Mocked Jonathan For Giving 83-Year-Old Anenih An Appointment (Throwback) / Wike And Makinde Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Defence House,Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.