Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) (33016 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew / Atiki Shuns Dino Melaye & Daniel Bwala, Appoints Olagbodiyan As Campaign Spokesp / EndSARS: I'm Disgusted With CNN, BBC's Coverage, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2019
softwerk:
kiss

I don't know I always feel a tingling sensation in my V-jay whenever I read or hear the name Atiku!

I love Atiku more than my boyfriend grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 10:16am On Feb 16, 2019
softwerk:
kiss

I don't know I always feel a tingling sensation in my V-jay whenever I read or hear the name Atiku!

lмao
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:17am On Feb 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I trust Atiku more than I trust my wife.

Sai Atiku

That is your own family business undecided
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by dokunbam(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2019
You mean he cleared himself about his global corruption reputation?
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 10:20am On Feb 16, 2019
sogodihno:
Your Boss(OBJ) has said u are corruption sir. so I stand with OBJ. Am not voting for a thief.

Why won't u stand with OBJ because u can't think nor reason for ur self...

This man has been out of power for years without immunity and yet no one could persecute him

Propaganda doesn't prove someone is corrupt.... The law does

2 Likes

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by KillTheZombies: 10:20am On Feb 16, 2019
They say Atiku is corrupt but there is no where he has a pending court case. No single document to show an indictment anywhere!

But Ganduje was caught on video stuffing dollar bundles in his pants and under his cap, yet the dullard of Daura was raising his hands in Kano while they were both smiling sheepishly. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2019
proudevil:
let me help you.....he is more than a disgrace if there is another word to qualify that. cool
another word to qualify him is a bombocrat
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by martowskin1(m): 10:21am On Feb 16, 2019
KillTheZombies:
They say Atiku is corrupt but there is no where he has a pending court case. No single document to show an indictment anywhere!

But Ganduje was caught on video stuffing dollar bundles in his pants and under his hat, yet the dullard of Daura was raising his hands in Kano. grin

Don't mind these low thinking Nigeria, that why they keep playing them on daily basis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2019
Movic1:

Saying rubbish just because of likes. You trust a politician more than your wife. I won't say you are a disgrace to your family... lipsrsealed

No

He's a disgrace to humanity

1 Like

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by homealone00: 10:22am On Feb 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Sai Atiku
your wife yansh de leak na grin grin grin
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 10:23am On Feb 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Sai Atiku
This guy is his own problem

Please lets pray for this guy

1 Like

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Sai Atiku

... and this just for Likes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Moukandjo: 10:25am On Feb 16, 2019
frankman365:

OBJ will recount his statement once El rufai denies all he said against buhari before 2011 election. Let me remind you some of the things he said.
That buhari is a bunch of unelectable old man.
El Rufai was in another party then & such talk is normal between opposition! We're talking about someone indicting his own kleptomaniac vice president here! He worked with him & knows him well as a shameless international thief! The reason Obasanjo is supporting him is because obasanjo claims the shameless international thief has repented from stealing (which is clearly a lie), not that he wasn't a thief! And the shameless international thief has refused to even deny Obasanjo's allegations till now!
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by owhizkid: 10:28am On Feb 16, 2019
My vote is on Atiku. So as to teach the incumbent a lesson. Incumbent mustn't always win

1 Like

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Dino98: 10:29am On Feb 16, 2019
TIGRITIS:
But how will obj expunge his description of you from his My Watch?

Its okay to hold on to and believe OBJ's thought on Atiku and GEJ but not on the love of ur life Buhari??

You can't have it both ways na...if u believe OBJ on Atiku, believe him too on Buhari...and what he said about Buhari is worse.
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2019
softwerk:
kiss

Gonorrhea loading....run to the doctors. cool
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by anytexy: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2019
some people should reason for once. Tell me a Nigerian politician that is corrupt free dead or alive? It is obvious OBJ tackled AA because AA opposed his third term agenda shikinah!
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2019
chriskosherbal:
CNN even dey ready for this our election pass our own NTA. Mtcheeeeeew

NTA is shît.
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Pekele007:

OBJ is now the court

How old are you again?
Which yeye corrupt Nigeria courts I trust okija shrine,ogun,sango than nigerian courts....Let Atiku go & swear with sango that he has never stolen public fund before in his life.
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by reuben79: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2019
sogodihno:
Your Boss(OBJ) has said u are corruption sir. so I stand with OBJ. Am not voting for a thief.
Nigeria voted for Jonathan in 2011 who ve no shoe he failed nigerians and 2015 Nigerians voted for integrity man he also failed Nigerians,now Nigerians ve decided to vote atiku who u call thief and if thief fail us were going to vote Evans in 2023 who is king of kidnappers and arm robbery..Nigerians say no to fake integrity and nepotist
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Moukandjo: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2019
omooba969:

... and this just for Likes. undecided
Naso na! They thrive on the numerous "likes" & "shares" from their fellow overexcited daft IPIGs & PDP sycophants!
Their blood will come down by next week Saturday!

2 Likes

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by peter1994(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2019
Incoming Presido
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2019
softwerk:
kiss

DNT allow Atiku give u HIV via analingus ooo!advice yursef!
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by JOMAX: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2019
TIGRITIS:
But how will obj expunge his description of you from his My Watch?

This will become necessary the moment Buhari expunges his war cries and crimes for blood shed leading to his 2015 false victory

OBJ IS NOT GOD! EVEN PETER DENIED JESUS.

between Atiku is not my favourite candidate. Anything but the extrimist Buhari
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by netflicks(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Sai Atiku

Lol grin
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by BlaQJeeZ: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2019
back to daura

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Sai Atiku
ur wife must be so bad while u're worst having married a bad peep

1 Like

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by abidem4real: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Sai Atiku
I think if even you're already married, you must have a reason for saying so probably your wife has displayed mistrust beyond your imagination

1 Like

Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Skhibanj1015(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2019
I guess you have caught her cheating before? Take heart bro!

quote author=DonFreshmoney post=75764193]I trust Atiku more than I trust my wife.

Sai Atiku [/quote]
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by JOMAX: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Butoneday2:
another word to qualify him is a bombocrat
lipsrsealed bomb
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Bluecurtain:
Like someone said the other day :

Atiku is our best option not the best candidate.

If we vote Buhari out ,Nigerians will be establishing a strong message that's "the power truly belongs to the Masses,if you under perform you're gone ".... let's not miss the chance to make that established.

I guess they've seen the handwriting on the wall,, consider this:

When Buhari won the presidency in 2015, the Shiites were part of the 15,424,921 that made the victory possible. Before the election, Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai, led Buhari to visit the leader of the group, Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky, at his Kaduna lair to seek support. He was obliged.

A lot has happened since then. In 2015, the Zaria massacre occurred during which 348 Shiites (some accounts put the number at over 1000) were killed by Nigerian soldiers and buried in mass graves. The dead included three children of Zakzaky. Since then, he has been locked up together with his wife even when the courts have granted them bail.

In April 2018, clashes broke out as the Nigeria Police fired teargas at Shiites protesters who were demanding the release of Zakzaky. The clashes left many dead and several others injured. The police detained at least 115 of the protesters. In October 2018, Nigerian military again killed at least 45 peaceful Shiites protesters.

Today, el-Rufai, the President’s Man Friday has exacerbated the distrust between Christians of Southern Kaduna and Muslims in the state.

Benue, a stronghold of the PDP had no IDP camps before 2015. They voted for Buhari, elected an APC governor. Today, thousands of indigenes live in IDP camps in Makurdi, afraid to go to their ancestral homes that have been taken over and effectively occupied by armed herdsmen.

In 2015, the ubiquitous and very powerful college of retired generals that have determined how the political pendulum swung since the first military coup of January 15, 1966 were in Buhari’s column.

Today, many of them, including Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, Theophilus Danjuma, Aliyu Gusau, are not.

And some people say it does not matter. Really?

In 2015, the all-powerful Lagos-Ibadan wing of the human and civil rights community were behind Buhari. Today, some of them, including Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, have distanced themselves from him

In 2015, some of the country’s most prolific and powerful columnists were with Buhari. Today, the likes of Farooq Kperogi, Sonala Olumhense and Dele Momodu have openly rebelled against him.

In 2015, the international community, particularly the U.S. under President Barack Obama’s watch and Britain with David Cameron as Prime Minister, overtly supported Buhari. I doubt if those countries are still queuing behind him today.

In 2015, Buhari contested against Jonathan, a Southern minority Christian with no political base. Today, he is running against one of the most formidable politicians in this dispensation, a man with a solid political base, clout and deep pocket, a Fulani Moslem, from a region – North East – that last held power when Alhaji Tafawa Balewa from Bauchi State was the Prime Minister in the First Republic.

In 2015, APC went into the elections as a united, pragmatic and determined party hungry for power, eager to make a resounding political statement against a highly fractious, disorganised and disoriented PDP. Today, the reverse is the case. A strong, rejuvenated and virile PDP is going into Saturday’s election with a highly fractured, hemorrhaging APC where some governors are not in talking terms with the national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole.

In 2015, it was the PDP presidential campaign convoys that were stoned, booed and jeered. Today, it is the APC. On Monday, President Buhari nearly took a stone meant for Oshiomhole at a campaign rally in Abeokuta.

Yet, some people insist that Buhari still has his fabled 11 million votes locked up somewhere.

PDP has been able to dramatically reinvent itself and stage a remarkable comeback, APC cannot because of its inherent contradictions.

Shiites have never participated in any elections in Nigeria. Buhari and PMB never visited El Zakzaky.

Get your facts right, Mr.
Re: Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Bluecurtain:
Like someone said the other day :

Atiku is our best option not the best candidate.

If we vote Buhari out ,Nigerians will be establishing a strong message that's "the power truly belongs to the Masses,if you under perform you're gone ".... let's not miss the chance to make that established.

I guess they've seen the handwriting on the wall,, consider this:

When Buhari won the presidency in 2015, the Shiites were part of the 15,424,921 that made the victory possible. Before the election, Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai, led Buhari to visit the leader of the group, Sheikh Ibrahim Zakzaky, at his Kaduna lair to seek support. He was obliged.

A lot has happened since then. In 2015, the Zaria massacre occurred during which 348 Shiites (some accounts put the number at over 1000) were killed by Nigerian soldiers and buried in mass graves. The dead included three children of Zakzaky. Since then, he has been locked up together with his wife even when the courts have granted them bail.

In April 2018, clashes broke out as the Nigeria Police fired teargas at Shiites protesters who were demanding the release of Zakzaky. The clashes left many dead and several others injured. The police detained at least 115 of the protesters. In October 2018, Nigerian military again killed at least 45 peaceful Shiites protesters.

Today, el-Rufai, the President’s Man Friday has exacerbated the distrust between Christians of Southern Kaduna and Muslims in the state.

Benue, a stronghold of the PDP had no IDP camps before 2015. They voted for Buhari, elected an APC governor. Today, thousands of indigenes live in IDP camps in Makurdi, afraid to go to their ancestral homes that have been taken over and effectively occupied by armed herdsmen.

In 2015, the ubiquitous and very powerful college of retired generals that have determined how the political pendulum swung since the first military coup of January 15, 1966 were in Buhari’s column.

Today, many of them, including Olusegun Obasanjo, Ibrahim Babangida, Theophilus Danjuma, Aliyu Gusau, are not.

And some people say it does not matter. Really?

In 2015, the all-powerful Lagos-Ibadan wing of the human and civil rights community were behind Buhari. Today, some of them, including Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, have distanced themselves from him

In 2015, some of the country’s most prolific and powerful columnists were with Buhari. Today, the likes of Farooq Kperogi, Sonala Olumhense and Dele Momodu have openly rebelled against him.

In 2015, the international community, particularly the U.S. under President Barack Obama’s watch and Britain with David Cameron as Prime Minister, overtly supported Buhari. I doubt if those countries are still queuing behind him today.

In 2015, Buhari contested against Jonathan, a Southern minority Christian with no political base. Today, he is running against one of the most formidable politicians in this dispensation, a man with a solid political base, clout and deep pocket, a Fulani Moslem, from a region – North East – that last held power when Alhaji Tafawa Balewa from Bauchi State was the Prime Minister in the First Republic.

In 2015, APC went into the elections as a united, pragmatic and determined party hungry for power, eager to make a resounding political statement against a highly fractious, disorganised and disoriented PDP. Today, the reverse is the case. A strong, rejuvenated and virile PDP is going into Saturday’s election with a highly fractured, hemorrhaging APC where some governors are not in talking terms with the national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole.

In 2015, it was the PDP presidential campaign convoys that were stoned, booed and jeered. Today, it is the APC. On Monday, President Buhari nearly took a stone meant for Oshiomhole at a campaign rally in Abeokuta.

Yet, some people insist that Buhari still has his fabled 11 million votes locked up somewhere.

PDP has been able to dramatically reinvent itself and stage a remarkable comeback, APC cannot because of its inherent contradictions.

PDP and APC politicians are all thieves & murderers, there are better options out there but Nigerians like you never fail to show their love for their oppressors.

Nonsense! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Gains On Map(picture Inside) / Game Over For Governor M.A Abubakar In Bauchi - By Turaki Hassan / Tinubu Lands In Osun State Ahead Of Oyetola's Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.