Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! (2867 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by yolkman20: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
It's almost 2yrs we started the journey. I loved her on sight and I decided no matter what her past is, I'm ending up with this girl. I loved he wholeheartedly and things were even green when we got deep.

Fast forward to few weeks back, told her I'd love to meet met parents and her facial reaction was shocking, although she agreed and I made the call. The mum is supposed to get back to me and the next thing is, she started misbehaving. She changed totally that I can't even see her, sex her nor have this intimacy again.

Being a smart dude, I was able to get her and I started challenging her, last last, she opened up n begged never to go bk into it. She cried her ass off and swear with lot of things she'd never go back to him. To my surprise, it was when the love started boosting. She'd comment on his posts on fb n IG and if I complaints, na gbege...

Now, she has told her parent it's him she wants, unfortunately, she's from a strong Muslim home n dude is a xtain. The fam went against it and boom, the worst happened. Now! She's going against her parent's will cos they still see, talk and they've even nack cry

After so much pressure, she promised to come back only that she needs time. She said she'd diverted the whole love an she needs time to get it back. Fine, we talk, n have a good time, but she won't stop seeing him, posting him on status and bloc me from seeing it and sort....

I love this girl an she's my everything. I still decide to hold on after everything. But now, I'm getting tired and weak because it's obvious she's more to him than me even when she knows it can't work....

I need help on what to do....
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Yambee: 5:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Crap.

Story makes no single sense to me.

7 Likes

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Olalan(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
OP sorry to say you're a sissy.......How do you even think about a girl who obviously doesn't love you. OP you seriously don't love yourself and suffer from very low self esteem.
Pls forget about her and find love elsewhere

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by eph12(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Don't give up bro, you must marry her. To impress her and draw her closer to you, give her plenty money and ask her to flex it with the guy. She will love you more, trust me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by zexy2030(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
yolkman20:
It's almost 2yrs we started the journey. I loved her on sight and I decided no matter what her past is, I'm ending up with this girl. I loved he wholeheartedly and things were even green when we got deep.

Fast forward to few weeks back, told her I'd love to meet met parents and her facial reaction was shocking, although she agreed and I made the call. The mum is supposed to get back to me and the next thing is, she started misbehaving. She changed totally that I can't even see her, sex her nor have this intimacy again.

Being a smart dude, I was able to get her and I started challenging her, last last, she opened up n begged never to go bk into it. She cried her ass off and swear with lot of things she'd never go back to him. To my surprise, it was when the love started boosting. She'd comment on his posts on fb n IG and if I complaints, na gbege...

Now, she has told her parent it's him she wants, unfortunately, she's from a strong Muslim home n dude is a xtain. The fam went against it and boom, the worst happened. Now! She's going against her parent's will cos they still see, talk and they've even nack cry

After so much pressure, she promised to come back only that she needs time. She said she'd diverted the whole love an she needs time to get it back. Fine, we talk, n have a good time, but she won't stop seeing him, posting him on status and bloc me from seeing it and sort....

I love this girl an she's my everything. I still decide to hold on after everything. But now, I'm getting tired and weak because it's obvious she's more to him than me even when she knows it can't work....

My guy let her go, some don't appreciate what they have until they loose it..let her go...visit occasions and find love.

1 Like

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
where is this kind of guys coming from? You shouldn't force someone to love you, allow it to flow naturally. She does not love you kindly end that relationship. There are many fishes in the river. I don't want to hear a headline like "my wife ran away after 2 years of marriage"

1 Like

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Bamidey: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just like your name implies, we need to break that yolk holding you.

1 Like

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Headlesschicken(m): 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin Just as d dude above me rightly mentioned that Yolk most surely be broken... How can i be classified in d same gender as u.... Chaii...

1 Like

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by CreepyBlackpool: 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
op no offence but you're stupid!

In fact fvck you if you get offended. I must tell you the truth.
You are stupidly stupidsad

you are a dumb ass, weak ass sissy.

You must be ugly and broke so you feel only her could possibly love yousad

You reek of low self esteem and inferiority complex

5 Likes

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Oshin56(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
The earlier you leave her and continue with your life will be the best for you
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by eneojoedu(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
ah ah what kinda nigga are you bro you be side chick.. another G dey nack her real good and you know it, and you still there forming love that u want to marry a LovePeddler, what kind of mumuness is this?? are you related to buhaRI??..... your guardian angel must be disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
yolkman20:

Now, she has told her parent it's him she wants, unfortunately, she's from a strong Muslim home n dude is a xtain. The fam went against it and boom, the worst happened. Now! She's going against her parent's will cos they still see, talk and they've even nackcry

Don't Pressurize a lady for love,it doesn't work that way, it's obvious she isn't in love with you (the love Don go sour) .... @the bolded, read it over and over again, I think you know what to do already smiley

2 Likes

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Saintsammurai(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
How can you plan on marrying a lady that still puts the pics of her other lover as her WhatsApp picture and still block you from seeing it.

Does this even makes sense?

You have eyes, but you can't see.

You have a brain, but you can't think.
Your kid brother or sister will do something wrong at home and you will start to scold him like a child, if only she or he knows that it is you who is acting like a child.

3 Likes

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by haywire07(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
I will never force a girl to love me, I can only put a girl under psychological pressure to fück me.

2 Likes

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by eneojoedu(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Headlesschicken:
grin Just as d dude above me rightly mentioned that Yolk most surely be broken... How can i be classified in d same gender as u.... Chaii...
the thing tire me I swear....

1 Like

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Saintsammurai:
How can you plan on marrying a lady that still puts the pics of her other lover as her WhatsApp picture and still block you from seeing it.

Does this even makes sense?

You have eyes, but you can't see.

You have a brain, but you can't think.
Your kid brother or sister will do something wrong at home and you will start to scold him like a child, if only she or he knows that it is you who is acting like a child.
Nice one Boss... Oya Op over to you

1 Like

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Rosay15(f): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Don't Pressurize a lady for love,it doesn't work that way, it's obvious she isn't in love with you (the love Don go sour) .... @the bolded, read it over and over again, I think you know what to do already smiley
... Don't mind d op, he saw d red flag already and he still want to marry her. I just don't know why some pple will see trouble like dis and put their head there...
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
OP, don't mind all these people bashing you. If you truly love the girl, wait for her. But while waiting, visit a psychiatrist. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
eneojoedu:
ah ah what kinda nigga are you bro you be side chick.. another G dey nack her real good and you know it, and you still there forming love that u want to marry a LovePeddler, what kind of mumuness is this?? are you related to buhaRI??..... your guardian angel must be disappointed.
grin

1 Like

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by bianconerriii(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Bruuuuhhhhh she wash put for you? Give yourself brain!!....the writing is on the wall. She ain't that into you and besides she is taking you for a fool. Break up the relationship and move on with your life for goodness sake brother. Life is too short.

1 Like

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by ednut1(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Another unfortunate fool

1 Like

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Rosay15:
... Don't mind d op, he saw d red flag already and he still want to marry her. I just don't know why some pple will see trouble like dis and put their head there...
Aswear I weak for Op matter... See as the girl dey use him head play table tennis...

2 Likes

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by mankand(m): 6:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oga run for your life, hustle and make money
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Lovelysoph(f): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2019
First why are you still with her? Love is not by force moreover, she told her parents she wants the other guy, is that not proof enough to let you know she doesn't feel the same way for you...... Dude be happy she made her choice now go on with your life jare...... You will still meet someone else jare... She is too confused to be a wife material.

1 Like

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
ceeroh:
OP, don't mind all these people bashing you. If you truly love the girl, wait for her. But while waiting, visit a psychiatrist. Thank you

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Rosay15(f): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Aswear I weak for Op matter... See as the girl dey use him head play table tennis...
... I tire oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
u make me laugh at "Being a smart dude," guy no de deceive urself, u no smart one bit.

1 Like

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
Being a smart dude, I was able to get her and I started challenging her, last last,

The exact thing they say while they are getting played. Smart dude indeed. You remind me of some alpha males grin
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by klexycole(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Yolk?? shocked shocked shocked Interesting!

You've been dating a slay mama. grin cheesy
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
yolkman20:

Dude, move on. She is confused and ain't yours.

If you still want to marry her, it's alright. Just want to remind you that stories you hear about married women fvcking around is real. Especially when the woman got an unfinished fvck with an ex or lover.

Be wise. Don't think with your heart now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
Overgrown babies been deceiving themselves in the name of love cool
Re: It's Weeks To Our Intro And She Came Up With Anther Guy...help Guys! by biosilicon: 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
yolkman20:

morningstar55:
Overgrown babies been deceiving themselves in the name of love cool
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

[pic] Meet The Sexiest Model Kelly Hall / How Boring Are You? / Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.