Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged (7412 Views)

“Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by flyca: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
how do we know the man is a good man?continue twerking o,menopause will soon fall on your head
Menopause, how?
You mean people that do not shake do not get menopulause or what? If she wasn't engaged now, you will bash her like nonesense and tell her that she will not see a good man. Now she is engaged you threaten her with menopause? undecided

This brand of Nigerian internet men are hypocrites! You slot-shame women online, then go behind and be begging, sending DM upandan undecided

Note: I am not endorsing what she does. I am just saying that she is not invading your own space. Free her!

4 Likes

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by MJBOLT: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
unlike you i dont beg to get laid

flyca:

Menopause, how?
You mean people that do not shake do not get menopulause or what? If she wasn't engaged now, you will bash here like nonesense and she will not see a good man. Now she is engaged you threaten her with menopause? undecided

This brand of Nigerian internet men are hypocrites! You slot-shame women online, then go behind and be begging, sending DM upandan undecided

Note: I am not endorsing what she does. I am just saying that she is not invading your own space. Free her!
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by BlueAir: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Marriage doesn't guarantee a happy marriage life. U can wear that ring and Cry weekly. Let's hope Mr best remembers to look away when a firmer butt twerking in his face wink

1 Like

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by zicoraads: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
pocohantas:
I expected a foolish post like this. There is nothing to show the guy is a "good man". Arguments like this are only created by some ladies to console themselves and not take corrections. I have a colleague who is always awwing and sending me links to their pictures/videos. When I saw the picture of the guy, I wasn't surprised. I wasn't surprised because I knew it was never going to be one guy in suit, brogues and a briefcase...who is trying to work his way up in EY. I do not think a guy with such dreams will sit in a bathroom and allow his gf spread legs over his head to post on IG. So, I must commend them for sharing similar trait.

I can't date that guy, but Jane can. He doesn't strike me as someone that can handle any quantitative analysis. Different strokes

The only thing I learned from their story is, a man will marry that one who he finds what he wants in. It doesn't matter if everyone thinks of her as a hoe, he will marry her. Be good, but no kill yourself on top man matter, the next lady won't even have to raise a finger.
It's just compatibility. As you said, you can't as a result of quantitative analysis, but Jane can.

For Jane it mustn't necessarily be about suits, brogues and whatnot. To her, sitting in that bathroom, spreading legs and taking all kinds of pictures is her own idea of 'perfection'. And his dreams, no matter how 'small' is her own idea of a perfect man.

So it isn't necessarily about not taking corrections. It is about finding one's happiness. If she's happy and he's happy, I guess they are perfect for one another.

1 Like

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by flyca: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
unlike you i dont beg to get laid

Lol. Ayam in sifia pain grin

1 Like

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by MJBOLT: 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
na you dae that your profile pix shocked
flyca:
Lol. Ayam in sifia pain grin
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by press005: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

There are many good girls that are without any man.
So, even if she doesn't have any man, it still goes both ways, both for the shakers and the holy ones.

@ d bolded, use few rather
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by pocohantas(f): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
zicoraads:

It's just compatibility. As you said, you can't as a result of quantitative analysis, but Jane can.

For Jane it mustn't necessarily be about suits, brogues and whatnot. To her, sitting in that bathroom, spreading legs and taking all kinds of pictures is her own idea of 'perfection'. And his dreams, no matter how 'small' is her own idea of a perfect man.

So it isn't necessarily about not taking corrections. It is about finding one's happiness. If she's happy and he's happy, I guess they are perfect for one another.

The correction part is for the lady trying to use this as a justification for instagram twerking. It is okay if she wants to keep twerking on IG, but she shouldn't come up with unfounded theories. I find them very shallow, same with guys who say "women love/marry bad guys, while good guys remain single"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
ASHAWO Leading

1 Like

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Dreyl(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:
Whatever works for one might not work for another.
Besides, Jane and the guy has been dating for God knows when.

I love janemena, she's one of the reasons I still log into instagram
If she's your role model, then I smh for you. grin
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Preshy561(f): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dreyl:
If she's your role model, then I smh for you. grin
Well, I never said that. undecided
I love her twerking skills and pattern, you guys should stop misquoting me jareh
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Dreyl(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

Well, I never said that. undecided
I love her twerking skills and pattern, you guys should stop misquoting me jareh
I'm positive you imitates her twerking steps, i see those stuffs as trashy, no responsible lady will take twerking as a profession, to the point of being pantless twerking and letting some teenagers self service, it's absolutely wrong.

1 Like

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Preshy561(f): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dreyl:
I'm positive you imitates her twerking steps, i see those stuffs as trashy, no responsible lady will take twerking as a profession, to the point of being pantless twerking and letting some teenagers self service, it's absolutely wrong.
Imitate What?
Nawa, why do you guys see things so differently, I like her dance and all, even if I wanna imitate her, it's not your problem.

Free the girl, she's engaged to someone who understands her, leave them alone.
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Dreyl(m): 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

Imitate What?
Nawa, why do you guys see things so differently, I like her dance and all, even if I wanna imitate her, it's not your problem.

Free the girl, she's engaged to someone who understands her, leave them alone.
Do you think I give damn about her or some lifeless twerkers? I absolutely don't. Yes it's their lives, let them live it to the fullest until they realize they have be damned when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:
Whatever works for one might not work for another.
Besides, Jane and the guy has been dating for God knows when.

I love janemena, she's one of the reasons I still log into instagram

Jane mena is one of the reasons you log into IG ? Your comment shows your level of IQ and age range .

You need serious help
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Preshy561(f): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
Elder0001:

Jane mena is one of the reasons you log into IG ? Your comment shows your level of IQ and age range .

You need serious help
Shut up.
Why do you log into nl if not to post fake ogbono soup on food section and then visit ashawo bear parlour thread, so much for a married man whose IQ can be seen from afar.
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Preshy561(f): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dreyl:
Do you think I give damn about her or some lifeless twerkers? I absolutely don't. Yes it's their lives, let them live it to the fullest until they realize they have be damned when the time comes.
Story. You don't even know what your life will look like.
Just mind your business abeg.
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

Shut up.
Why do you log into nl if not to post fake ogbono soup on food section and then visit ashawo bear parlour thread, so much for a married man whose IQ can be seen from afar.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Nice one

1 Like

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Dreyl(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

Story. You don't even know what your life will look like.
Just mind your business abeg.
I have a perfect life, and a beautiful girlfriend who is responsible.
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Preshy561(f): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dreyl:
I have a perfect life, and a beautiful girlfriend who is responsible.
What you call a perfect life might be another person's awful and nauseating life.
Learn not to judge others, same way you see your gf as responsible, that's same way Jane's fiancè sees her as such.

Mind your business jareh

1 Like

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Divay22(f): 3:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
Everyone is doing it
Y'all getting paid
Peeps be hailing you

It still doesn't make it right..
Well, Aunty let's see the nigga you end up with (leave Jena out of it)
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Divay22(f): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
pocohantas:
I expected a foolish post like this. There is nothing to show the guy is a "good man". Arguments like this are only created by some ladies to console themselves and not take corrections. I have a colleague who is always awwing and sending me links to their pictures/videos. When I saw the picture of the guy, I wasn't surprised. I wasn't surprised because I knew it was never going to be one guy in suit, brogues and a briefcase...who is trying to work his way up in EY. I do not think a guy with such dreams will sit in a bathroom and allow his gf spread legs over his head to post on IG. So, I must commend them for sharing similar trait.

I can't date that guy, but Jane can. He doesn't strike me as someone that can handle any quantitative analysis. Different strokes

The only thing I learned from their story is, a man will marry that one who he finds what he wants in. It doesn't matter if everyone thinks of her as a hoe, he will marry her. Be good, but no kill yourself on top man matter, the next lady won't even have to raise a finger.
Beautiful and well said smiley
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Dreyl(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

What you call a perfect life might be another person's awful and nauseating life.
Learn not to judge others, same way you see your gf as responsible, that's same way Jane's fiancè sees her as such.

Mind your business jareh
You are hilarious and unbelievable, so you think she's living a good life that way? I don't know how some people reason?

Well the world is coming to an end, I'm not surprise seeing childish posts like this. wink

1 Like

Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Fadomero(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ass shaker's Nigeria enterprises
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Preshy561(f): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
Dreyl:
You are hilarious and unbelievable, so you think she's living a good life that way? I don't know how some people reason?

Well the world is coming to an end, I'm not surprise seeing childish posts like this. wink
My point Is, whether you think she's living a good life or not, it's really not your business and I see no reason you should even open the thread in the first place since it doesn't affect you.

Leave my childishness alone, if minding your business means being childish, let it be.
Re: We IG Yansh Shakers Ends Up With Best Men - Lady Brags As Janemena Gets Engaged by Dreyl(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:

My point Is, whether you think she's living a good life or not, it's really not your business and I see no reason you should even open the thread in the first place since it doesn't affect you.

Leave my childishness alone, if minding your business means being childish, let it be.
Lol. have a great day. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" / How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) / Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.