Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" (7380 Views)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by drake99: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
like I always say that born again pv$$y is my Fetish, just like some people have Fetish for married women, some have for under aged girls, some are for older women, mine is born again sisters,or should I say "sisters in the church"

I've been pushing for this particular one that comes to my church newly, we've been chatting on whatsapp about things of God, till I took the bold step yesterday's evening to go dirty in our chat

to my greatest surprise (am not surprised though because I've been doing this) she responded, we chatted unimaginable things and moved to phone call and went weird

sincerely speaking, church girls are dying of konji, we met in church today and acted like nothing happened, while inside church, I sent her whatsapp msg about her hips and how my d1ck is yawning for her, she replied that I should hold it till after service

since then, she's been the one pushing to come to my house, my cousin stays with me for now, and she's in the same church, she'll know the girl if she comes, and nobody knew that I'm a rotten baddoo because I'm a known brother in the church, so that's why I don't want her to come

we've rescheduled our fvcck appointment to take place in a hotel on Wednesday, on Wednesday I'll open that pant to see what's inside

I inquired and she doesn't know what is nairaland and I'm untraceable here, no Pic, no church name nor my city location, so we are safe

church girls are the easiest to lay, they are dying of konji because many people avoid them thinking they'll embarrass them for making sex advances on them

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Kebbiprince: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
Christians and sex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Patented: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Both of you are the same, u got another church girl and she got another church boy. Ojoro cancel in the battle of the sexes.
Fake brother meets fake Sister. It's a win, win for you both.......or a lose, lose, depends on your understanding

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by AmuAwusa: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Christians and sex

Muslims and pedophilia.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Cholls(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
my brother you are both bird of the same feathers
Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by proff010: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2021
That's how you want to just ruin your destiny like that, you better be careful she might be demon possess. They plenty for church.

4 Likes

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by drmikeadams(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Brother john....so after u fuckkk our church girls finish ,u go wear tie and suit and be doing holy holy grin..u Don Bleep mummy G O join...kontinu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by drmikeadams(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
I don join my church group for whatsapp... grin

2 Likes

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by zickyclef: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kebbiprince:
Christians and sex
Muslim and terrorism

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by NiRfreak(m): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Gud
Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Tmlivesport(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
drake99 :

we've rescheduled our fvcck appointment to take place in a hotel on Wednesday, on Wednesday I'll open that pant to see what's inside

And on Wednesday, when she collapse in your hotel room you will end up in prison just like that

2 Likes

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by GraGra247(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
drake99 if its that easy then its likely not real. Pray you aren't a victim of those witchcraft ladies hiding undercover as church sisters with intent to seduce and destroy men.

I never believed such things myself till I saw with my own eyes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Cerebellum: 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Thunda won land on this OP Gbola

But you no lie sha...SU girls sweet Bleep especially their eyes when u rim the punnagrin...E dey sweet paah!

Eleribu OPgrin

2 Likes

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Oppy2k2: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Gambari kill Fulani, no court case.

Both of u are all hypocrite sinners

2 Likes

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Damn! I used to do this a lot, but I don't mess around anymore. It was always fun tbh smiley

Back then, I admired my manipulative prowess in making the most religious of women spread their thighs wide open for me.
It was quite the turn on knowing you bedded that innocent, decent-looking sister singing/preaching in church cheesy

I mean just thinking about the freaky things you did with her in the bedroom... and now looking at her appearing all upright, moral and respected by other brothers...was kind of like living in two worlds cheesy

Hmmm

6 Likes

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
I don't know why but good sweet innocent gals are a great turn on for me. they're always blessed with tight kpekus..

op you're doing well grin happy digging on Wednesday cheesy
Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by franchasng: 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
ReluctantAdult:
Damn! I used to do this a lot, but I don't mess around anymore grin

It was always fun though. Back then, I admired my manipulative prowess in making the most religious of women spread their legs wide open for me.
It was quite the turn on knowing you bedded that innocent, decent-looking sister singing/preaching in church cheesy

I mean just thinking about the freaky things you did with her in the bedroom... and now looking at her appearing all upright, moral and respected by other brothers...was kind of like living in two worlds cheesy

Hmmm
foolish boy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
franchasng:
foolish boy grin grin

smiley

I once caressed a girl's fingers while we held hands to pray in my room. I never closed my eyes for once as I was looking at her pretty face with the most lustful of eyes.

She finished praying, opened her eyes and met mine...I made a move to kiss her...she responded and the rest they say...is history.

Too many incidents...hmmm

2 Likes

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by SavageResponse(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
AmuAwusa:

Muslims and pedophilia.

Good answer smiley
Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
Tmlivesport:

And on Wednesday, when she collapse in your hotel room you will end up in prison just like that

She will not collapse

OP go and bang the toto in peace abeg

2 Likes

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
ReluctantAdult:
Damn! I used to do this a lot, but I don't mess around anymore. It was always fun tbh smiley

Back then, I admired my manipulative prowess in making the most religious of women spread their thighs wide open for me.

Hmmm

I know that feeling.

Believe it or not I have banged the choir mistress of one of the biggest churches in Nigeria grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Theboy21: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nl is a circus full of Crazy clowns cheesy cheesy
Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by kizy59(m): 12:11am On Apr 12, 2021
mehn......I dey mind my business for church
Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by drmikeadams(m): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2021
GraGra247:
drake99 if its that easy then its likely not real. Pray you aren't a victim of those witchcraft ladies hiding undercover as church sisters with intent to seduce and destroy men.

I never believed such things myself till I saw with my own eyes.

Gist us
Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Mathiasa(m): 1:43am On Apr 12, 2021
Just imagine if u die b4 Wednesday, my brother give ur life to Christ. undecided
Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Toluwashe778: 5:59am On Apr 12, 2021
This is indeed a great achievement
Congratulations
Continue
God will see u Tru with his wrath
I don't have to talk much
Repent
My last card for u

2 Likes

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by GeneralPula: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2021
That you met her in church does not make her a church girl..

Most church girls today are filled with Repentance hookup girls or hookup girls that are wanting to repent..

They always want a church mind brother that they can easily manipulate..

Fear a hoe you met in church. They’re always with trap. Won’t be surprise if she tells you not to use condom for the fvucks..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:33am On Apr 12, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I know that feeling.

Believe it or not I have banged the choir mistress of one of the biggest churches in Nigeria grin

cheesy cool
Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by rex444(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2021
Whatever works for U.... One day Kwa U go tire
Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Goldbw122(m): 7:16am On Apr 12, 2021
hmm
Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by oneolajire(m): 7:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Congratulations,

may your testimony be shared in the whole church an a Sunday service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Caught Another "Sister In The Church" by Justnice11: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2021
rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Am I Too Dark-skinned To Be Loved? / See What I Saw In A Lady's Profile Pix On Facebook(photo) / A Big Boy Posses With Unclad B*tches On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.