Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman (6111 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
TimiRume:
Summary of all that has been said above me and the conclusion: Smart women are an asset, to you and to your kids.. but most men don't want smart women, they want a beautiful woman who knows her place. grin
maybe define what a smart woman is.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
Samleen:

Exactly a description of my fiancee, she is very smart lady and a first class student (best graduating student in faculty of Basic science). You just wrote what our experiences are...
quick internet research would have showed you that the more educated a woman is, the later she marries, the fewer children she wants and the more likely she is to divorce you

7 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
calm down mama's baby.

If taking care of the home requires "smarts" why do educated career women hire dumb village girls as housemaids??
you were probably raised by a house help thats why you are uncouth.

4 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by TimiRume(f): 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
maybe define what a smart woman is.
In this context, High IQ, some levels of independence, assertiveness,etc
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
synanza1:
if you marry a smart girl she will give you smart son like this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIjzSt8_lkU
actually it has been proven time and time again that a mother doesn't pass on her intelligence to her offspring.

In all history women were dumb but gave birth to geniuses who changed the world - the brains come from the father.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Eberechi24:
A smart woman will help you make good decision in life.

Most men shouting they are yet to meet smart woman, pls are you smart? you can't be jumping all over places looking for the smart woman when smartness eludes you. It take smartness to spot a smart woman.

A smart woman has her flaws, when you meet her don't expect her to be perfect.
what good decisions when women are Masters of Bad Decisions themselves
What advice can you give your man when you lost your virginity to a bad boy at 17? What advice when you can't give yourself that advice and succeed without a man??
Smh. Delusions will kill you.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
AutoElectNG:
Smart wife = Smart kids
Foolish wife = foolish kids

Why sabotage your heritage?

Inferiority complex makes some men go for women who ordinarily shouldn't even tie their shoe laces so they can play god and be worshipped

A wife is a helper...the smarter the wife, the smarter the help

A wife spends considerably more time with the kids...that influence had better be positive and worthwhile

There are also certain circles a man may circulate in that marrying a dumb wife my limit his upwards movement and make him prone to adultery if he seeks intellectual fulfilment elsewhere

Read some more here: https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/222#74535769

See picture also
if smart wife=smart kids why do single mothers raise the dullest kids??
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Preshy561:
Your children won't be dullard

She will always chip in some investment ideas.
Doesn't allow you make self destructing decisions.

She's the perfect woman.
investment ideas? Bwahhh like what? Marry a rich man
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
JasonScolari:
She will make you better for sure.

When she has a few more IQ points than you,
you're going to be challenged.
Sometimes,
this involves getting called on your bullshit.
That's a good thing because always getting
away with it isn't doing you any favours in
life.

She will keep you on your toes and you'll
have to work to keep up. You have to earn
the right to stay with her, and this makes
you a better man.
do you marry for mental quiz or sex and children?
Who needs to be kept on his toes when he's tired from the 9-5,

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
addictiv:
smarter kids..... 70% of a child's intelligence comes from the mother
yet women are on average less intelligent than men.
Do you even know what you're vomitting??
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
Businessideas:
Hahaha, very brilliant question.
I am married to one and honestly they're hard to get. In my case, it took years before she agreed to a date because she insisted that her academics in the university comes first and as a born again Christian,she needs to be careful about such distractions, sincerely I was cool with it ,she ended up toping her class at graduation.
When she told me her academics first,it didn't discourage me one bit rather it made me to give her space for awhile but persevere more. Fast forward, today she's my wife and sincerely I am reaping the patience of waiting and persevering until she became mine, the benefit is that unquestionable loyalty to me and her unwavering commitment to excellence in everything and now extended to the academics of our lovely children. Sincerely,to marry them,you need to be smarter than them and even my wife had confessed that she also considered I was smarter before eventually plunging into the relationship and she believes she could learn more from me which appeals to her Intellectual orientation and love language.
I always thank God that I didn't give up on her.
If you have one you really want as your wife, ensure that you are equally smart or better still smarter, you must respect their priorities and ensure that your life and the way you live it shows focus, compassion for others , strong leadership trait and you are good looking but not a player, sometimes, you don't have to be deeply religious and rich wink
imagine how much energy and time you would have saved if you married a simple village girl?
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
catwalq:
A smart woman makes smart choices which will make life much easier for everyone. But you have to be willing to see things from her perspective.

What's more, your kids will be better for it.
what are these SMART CHOICES everyone keeps shouting

1 Like

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Means you will stress yourself less with a capable deputy. Frankly speaking most can offer only sex.
what if all I want is sex?
I can reduce my own stress thank you.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
TimiRume:
In this context, High IQ, some levels of independence, assertiveness,etc
did our mothers have that?
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
you were probably raised by a house help thats why you are uncouth.
what do you mean?
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by hayzed1090: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
calm down mama's baby.

If taking care of the home requires "smarts" why do educated career women hire dumb village girls as housemaids??

You don't need to be "educated career woman " to hire dumb village girl as housemaid, all you need is to av lots of money or get married to a rich guy. A lot of dull women have house maids
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
hayzed1090:

You don't need to be "educated career woman " to hire dumb village girl as housemaid, all you need is to av lots of money or get married to a rich guy. A lot of dull women have house maids
you missed the point.
The point is this: YOU CLAIM SMARTS ARE NEEDED TO RUN THE HOME YET YOU HIRE DUMB VILLAGE GIRLS TO RUN YOUR HOMES WHEN YOU ARE AT WORK
You contradict yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
what if all I want is sex?
I can reduce my own stress thank you.
There you go! Marry one get 7free and knock yourself out man.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
Yigiyaga:
There you go! Marry one get 7free and knock yourself out man.
marry one get 7 free? What are you even saying?
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
grin smart woman my ass
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Bloooody(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Businessideas:
Hahaha, very brilliant question.
I am married to one and honestly they're hard to get. In my case, it took years before she agreed to a date because she insisted that her academics in the university comes first and as a born again Christian,she needs to be careful about such distractions, sincerely I was cool with it ,she ended up toping her class at graduation.
When she told me her academics first,it didn't discourage me one bit rather it made me to give her space for awhile but persevere more. Fast forward, today she's my wife and sincerely I am reaping the patience of waiting and persevering until she became mine, the benefit is that unquestionable loyalty to me and her unwavering commitment to excellence in everything and now extended to the academics of our lovely children. Sincerely,to marry them,you need to be smarter than them and even my wife had confessed that she also considered I was smarter before eventually plunging into the relationship and she believes she could learn more from me which appeals to her Intellectual orientation and love language.
I always thank God that I didn't give up on her.
If you have one you really want as your wife, ensure that you are equally smart or better still smarter, you must respect their priorities and ensure that your life and the way you live it shows focus, compassion for others , strong leadership trait and you are good looking but not a player, sometimes, you don't have to be deeply religious and rich wink
Have you performed a DNA test on those children?
Seems like someone was drinking her toto water at school

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Apination(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
The stupidest question of the year award goes to undecided
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:35pm On Feb 16, 2019
Eberechi24:

you are too dumb for my liking.

swerve, Dumbo
the first smart decision you have made your whole life.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Newboss(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
give 1 example of a smart choice
And 1 example of a dumb choice.

Every situation is different. The parameters and variables of any situation determines the smart choice and the dumb choice. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to life because of how dynamic life is. What's a smart choice now could be a dumb choice ten minutes from now.

Also, what's a smart choice to me could be a dumb one to you. So if you deem a lady smart, then you both definitely share a view to a very large entext. To me, suicide, abortion are sometimes smart choices, but to most, they are not. They have their reasons, and I have mine. We can both defend our reasons.

There's no standard example of smart choice and dumb choice. angry

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
Bloooody:

Have you performed a DNA test on those children?
Seems like someone was drinking her toto water at school
exactly!!! I'm telling him that
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
quick internet research would have showed you that the more educated a woman is, the later she marries, the fewer children she wants and the more likely she is to divorce you

I don't know where you got your statistic from but you have the right to hold you opinion. I would not like to talk much about my relationship in a public forum as this.... I would have prove you wrong with my experiences...

The best to marry is a smart woman, just be smart and intelligent yourself... I may not reply you on subsequent mentions. Thanks
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Newboss:

Every situation is different. The parameters and variables of any situation determines the smart choice and the dumb choice. There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to life because of how dynamic life is. What's a smart choice now could be a dumb choice ten minutes from now.

Also, what's a smart choice to me could be a dumb one to you. So if you deem a lady smart, then you both definitely share a view to a very large entext. To me, suicide, abortion are sometimes smart choices, but to most, they are not. They have their reasons, and I have mine. We can both defend our reasons.

There's no standard example of smart choice and dumb choice. angry
if my smart is not your smart why even bother looking for smart wives?
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Samleen:

I don't know where you got your statistic from but you have the right to hold you opinion. I would not like to talk much about my relationship in a public forum as this.... I would have prove you wrong with my experiences...

The best to marry is a smart woman, just be smart and intelligent yourself... I may not reply you on subsequent mentions. Thanks
tell us after 10 years. I'm bookmarking this thread.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Newboss(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
ubunja:
if my smart is not your smart why even bother looking for smart wives?

If you plan to marry, this your question already contain a summary of all the reasons. angry
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ThothHermes: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ubunja you are great. My compatriots are not smart. School them cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Splinz(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Amakavula:
Your children are smarter, your home is far more organized and very economic with money. Nothing catches you unaware because she has made plans and forcasted possibilities.

She becomes your advisor, partner and a second you, always watching your back.

Good.

Having a woman who fits this glowing picture is like the proverbial merchant who on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all he had and forsook all other in order to get this one pearl. This one is both wisdom & blessings.

Now, am I asking for too much for seeking for this ONE pearl?

Meanwhile, I heard from a very reliable source that you're throwing a big party, with rich menu's like Ofe Nsala and the rest. Also, I learnt that attendees like Pocohantas will among other benefits get special hugs and perhaps kisses too.

So may I use this opportunity to apply for these great benefits which I so much love.

Daalu. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18: Should I Tell Her To Go Dress Appropriately? [Pic] / Lady Reveals How Her Man Transformed Her From ‘church Girl’ To Classy Slay Queen / If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.