Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman (6094 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 12:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:

Please, stick to your village level and mediocrity
for someone always yapping on about "investments" I have never seen you in Business Section grin

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 12:36am On Feb 17, 2019
yemi15:

Thanks bro, his disrespect of women and his awfully wrong stereotypes about women shows something is missing SMH. Unfortunately, his thought process might be helping him with most Nigerian women as they either want a rough guy, irresponsible guy, or a man with mental flaws as this ubunja guy, so he thinks his thought process about women is the way to go smh. Cannot be anymore wrong for the guy. Reason I have always cajoled most Nigerian men to go out with foreign women and then know how to treat a lady as a result.
so you agree our women give bad men the pussy?
That's my point.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 12:37am On Feb 17, 2019
yemi15:

The way you disrespect women smh, I hope you do not do that for your mother.
c'mon don't be a pussy. Asking a woman a straight question is not disrespect.

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 12:38am On Feb 17, 2019
yemi15:

That is so untrue here bro. Look at her family values and family first. My 2 cents.
Google is your friend. Stop theorizing
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are not even capable of marriage.
I will take that as a compliment.
MGTOW all the way.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by trilobite: 1:27am On Feb 17, 2019
Smart women have two main issues:

1. PRIDE: If you cannot keep up with her success she will dominate your life.

2. Skyenet: Ever seen the terminator movie, where there was an artificial intelligence called skyenet that decided it didn't need humans and proceeded to kill them all?
With smart women 1+1 will always = 2. Human emotions or feeling will never matter. Her life will always be based on logic, every decision or action has to "make sense". This will lead to a lifeless marriage for the poor human married to her.

Solution: LOVE!!! LOVE!! No matter how smart or intelligent she is, once she decides to love and give you her heart, you will enjoy your life!! She will use all her brain gifts to make your life meaningful, because of how much you mean to her.

Teach her to love, that secondary school love, and you will be alright.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Rubbiish(m): 2:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Funny thread
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by DonroxyII: 3:31am On Feb 17, 2019
DukeofNZ:

Kindly tell me the advantage of marrying a smart woman.
Be rest assured of greatness because she will push you beyond your limit

She ain't waiting on you but also developing herself along side you

She will challenge your crap and make you stand to your home

She will protect you against your enemies both from village and city cheesy

She will nurture your children to success

she will help you against wayward friends that can lead you astray

Be rest assured of astute and contemporary information and conversation .....

She solves most problems before you even know they exist

She creates little to no problem for you ...

If you are a sapiosexual , be assured of life fulfilling sex life ....

I can go on and on ooooooo
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by NettyNelly(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Preshy561:
Your children won't be dullard

She will always chip in some investment ideas.
Doesn't allow you make self destructing decisions.

She's the perfect woman.
There is never a perfect woman neither a perfect man. She might be smart but found wanting in other departments
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:
Google is your friend. Stop theorizing

Ignore button. Your preposterous statistical statements, I will not debunk. Wallow in your ignorance bro.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
ubunja:
c'mon don't be a pussy. Asking a woman a straight question is not disrespect.

The pussy you just called has had many beautiful women that you will never have in three lifetimes lol. Put respect on the name, we are not mates even in your bogus dating master game you think you are playing.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
yemi15:

The pussy you just called has had many beautiful women that you will never have in three lifetimes lol. Put respect on the name, we are not mates even in your bogus dating master game you think you are playing.
dude quote the statement you regard as Disrespect and we see.

You just getting offended over nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
yemi15:

Ignore button. Your preposterous statistical statements, I will not debunk. Wallow in your ignorance bro.
in which world is "Ignore" followed by 2 sentences? Smh.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by victorian(f): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Marrying a smart ,loyal , family oriented and cute lady is the best decision a wise man can ever take in his life . But most men are not patient to marry one , they think most times with their d..k
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by BonnyWood(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
There are a lot of advantages. First of all she would be a good housekeeper, rational and wise. She will never spend your money in vain.Moreover she will definitely low the wedding costs by using some checklists like that https://www.weddingforward.com/how-to-plan-a-wedding/
Also I am sure that all smart women are good looking smiley
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Ishilove: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
DukeofNZ:

Kindly tell me the advantage of marrying a smart woman.
Your kids will not be dullards.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ubunja(m): 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
BonnyWood:
There are a lot of advantages. First of all she would be a good housekeeper, rational and wise. She will never spend your money in vain .Moreover she will definitely low the wedding costs by using some checklists like that https://www.weddingforward.com/how-to-plan-a-wedding/
Also I am sure that all smart women are good looking smiley
if she is really smart she would make her own money.

1 Like

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ThothHermes: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
yemi15:

Because most Nigerian men do not love to be challenged. Reason I advocate Nigerian men should travel abroad especially to Europe and North America, will open their horizons to see smart women as really desirable. I have had at least two girlfriends that were smart, one from SS2 to SS3, the other in University, and I had a blast, it was a very useful relationship.
Why you no marry any one

They were not good enough right?
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
ThothHermes:
Why you no marry any one

They were not good enough right?

They were but life happened. Lost the first one because I travelled abroad, lost the second one because we left hostel in the 2nd year of university.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ThothHermes: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
yemi15:

They were but life happened. Lost the first one because I travelled abroad, lost the second one because we left hostel in the 2nd year of university.
So these are reasons to not hold on to someone special?
What a joke.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by ThothHermes: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
I have discovered that Nairaland women confuse being outspoken, combative for being smart.

Madness.

3 Likes

Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by yemi15(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
ThothHermes:
So these are reasons to not hold on to someone special?
What a joke.

It is not a joke. Life happens and these special women were at a time I was really really young.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by monex(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2019

grin

They're like " I want a smart woman yadayadayada... "
... till she's smarter than them.
Then they go
"she's not submissive, she's proud.. "

Just be honest men.
If you want a dumb woman, cool. Marry her and be happy .
Don't pretend to like a smart woman just to sound woke then you start complaining when she calls you out on your bullshit.

Go for your type.
How difficult is that?

most people I know who say they want a smart woman just want a great conversationalist
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by princfred(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2019
Amakavula:
Deserve a home cooked meal and a hug. Anytime you are around Abuja let me know.
Abeg reserve some of that for me if she no cum quick.
Re: Kindly Tell Me The Advantage Of Marrying A Smart Woman by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 07, 2019
princfred:
Abeg reserve some of that for me if she no cum quick.
Zyou came late, sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The 94-year-old Woman Who Is Still Slaying (pictures) / I Think My Female Boss Married Is Pregnant For Me / If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.