Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here (1633 Views)

I’ll Beat Atiku, Tinubu Landslide, Kola Abiola Boasts / Sowore's Supporters Stage Protest Outside Venue Of Presidential Debate / Protest At Lagos Police Station Over Arrest Of Sowore's Supporters (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by idid: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
vertueptime:

Even you, things will change, sowore dsnt hav the administrative competence nor d ability to manage vast human resources, plus he dsnt hv d resources to even campaign properly, hes jst wasting his votes, he wnt even win a ward

That is how you people will be saying what you don't know about. So it is the Dimentia patient in the person of Buhari who has administrative competence. Or Atiku, a known culprit, who can only apologise for previous stealing who has administrative competence. They have brainwashed you go an sit down.
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
vertueptime:

Even you, things will change, sowore dsnt hav the administrative competence nor d ability to manage vast human resources, plus he dsnt hv d resources to even campaign properly, hes jst wasting his votes, he wnt even win a ward
Why are you underestimating that man? Should Atiku become the president of Nigeria, I don't see anything changing. The country will remain as it because the cankerworm, the grasshoppers and cabals will not make it possible. Atiku in all of his campaigns is not stressing on education. We have grown beyond capital infrastructures. The next phase is human capital development which is why am in support of Sowore

1 Like

Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by BigBashiru: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
idid:

That is how you people will be saying what you don't know about. So it is the Dimentia patient in the person of Buhari who has administrative competence. Or Atiku, a known culprit, who can only apologise for previous stealing who has administrative competence. They have brainwashed you go an sit down.

It's either brainwashing or bewitchment.....i strongly believe apc and pdp use witchcraft to consolidate their craft.
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by vertueptime: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
asuustrike1:

Why are you underestimating that man? Should Atiku become the president of Nigeria, I don't see anything changing. The country will remain as it because the cankerworm, the grasshoppers and cabals will not make it possible. Atiku in all of his campaigns is not stressing on education. We have grown beyond capital infrastructures. The next phase is human capital development which is why am in support of Sowore

Even obj cld nt control atiku nt to talk of cabal, u and i knw sowore wldnt win a local govmnt, he shld support the better cause that will allow him shine in atikus govmnt, sowore shld b smart and support atku, hes d man capable of making d best team to make naija work
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by vertueptime: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
idid:

Pls show me proof that atiku is a thief,and why he hasnt bn tried for the 12 yrs he didnt hv immunity? Pls no hear say,
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by idid: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
vertueptime:

Pls show me proof that atiku is a thief,and why he hasnt bn tried for the 12 yrs he didnt hv immunity? Pls no hear say,

It is not that you people don't know many of Atiku's sin, you know but just want to vote partially because you want Buhari out.

Yes, Buhari should be voted out because of his incompetence but the vote should not be for Atiku, if he hasn't stolen, what has he done for his 16 years of stewardship under Obasanjo. Has your family's life been better in the last 20 years, if so, has our national life been better?

Sowore is the answer stop deceiving yourself, Atiku will never become the President of this county.
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by zeuss: 7:02am On Feb 18, 2019
idid:
I am with you BigBashiru. Atiku and Buhari are not electable. Sowore is the only way forward.

I believe that more work needs to be done in Ilorin, Osun state and the Northern states especially. I will urge supporters who can relocate to those areas to divide themselves up and do so for the next one week. I will also urge supporters to go out to canvass votes one on one.

Some folks have Generators and Projectors going from village to village to show some of Sowore's videos and campaign promises.
More of that should be done. The campaign as of now should not be a rally but one to one canvassing. I think that this opportunity for postponement is pointing towards victory.

I have already convinced 20 people.
Ilorin, Osun state and the Northern states Ilorin, Osun state and the Northern states
No work will be done in the states because buhari haa a very good chance there, so why divide the electorate further but in the south where buhari chances are slim sowore has been mandated by tinubu to pieces any block vote atiku get
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by vertueptime: 11:10am On Feb 18, 2019
idid:

It is not that you people don't know many of Atiku's sin, you know but just want to vote partially because you want Buhari out.

Yes, Buhari should be voted out because of his incompetence but the vote should not be for Atiku, if he hasn't stolen, what has he done for his 16 years of stewardship under Obasanjo. Has your family's life been better in the last 20 years, if so, has our national life been better?

Sowore is the answer stop deceiving yourself, Atiku will never become the President of this county.

If i agree sowore is the answer now, he cant win a local govmnt so waste my vote?
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by micky22: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2019
Please watch and share if you truly love Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZRPqiEM9AI&feature=youtu.be
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by idid: 4:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
vertueptime:

If i agree sowore is the answer now, he cant win a local govmnt so waste my vote?

No one is forcing you. Go and vote for your Atiku and Buhari, but I pray that your life after four years of their government will be in the shape they have left Nigeria.
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by vertueptime: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
idid:

No one is forcing you. Go and vote for your Atiku and Buhari, but I pray that your life after four years of their government will be in the shape they have left Nigeria.

If sowore wins a local govmnt i will give u 50k
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by idid: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
vertueptime:

If sowore wins a local govmnt i will give u 50k

Look at this incompetent, unemployed youth whose life has been mortgaged that wants to give someone 50k.
If you have 50k, you will not vote for Atiku and Buhari..
Keep your dirty money or go and use it to feed your hungry family
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by WeirdWolf: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2019
Bad energy stay faraway...
Re: Sowore Supporters - Let's Discuss How We Can Beat Atiku Here by vertueptime: 8:45am On Feb 19, 2019
idid:

Look at this incompetent, unemployed youth whose life has been mortgaged that wants to give someone 50k.
If you have 50k, you will not vote for Atiku and Buhari..
Keep your dirty money or go and use it to feed your hungry family

I wil come back to mock u on how many votes sowore got,use ur insults to vote sowore

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Defeats Atiku With Over 130,000 Votes In Lagos / 9th Senate President: See What Ndume Did After Losing To Lawan / Politics Of Deportation- Nigerian dies In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.