Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had (7147 Views)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
d
Re: What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had by Gaspardd(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2019
This happened recently

When i was younger i remember whenever i finshed eating, i used to jump up and down energetically just to hear the sound of food making some sounds in my belly, it sounds Pulum pulum. But i never had this exp since i grew up, fast forward to some weeks back, had this lady over, was about riding didnt remember what i ate last but them my stomach started sounding pulum pulum with each back and forth ride. Shìt was wierd tho d girl didnt give a shìt or maybe she pretended not to care. But it affected my performance that day.
My face during and after the ordeal is this.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had by yungmayor02(m): 1:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Gaspardd:
This happened recently

When i was younger i remember whenever i finshed eating, i used to jump up and down energetically just to hear the sound of food making some sounds in my belly, it sounds Pulum pulum. But i never had this exp since i grew up, fast forward to some weeks back, had to lady over, was about riding didnt remember what i ate last but them my stomach started sounding pulum pulum with each back and forth ride. Shìt was wierd tho d girl didnt give a shìt or maybe she pretended not to care. But it affected my performance that day.
My face during and after the ordeal is this.

Guy!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had by Xbursta(m): 2:20am On Feb 17, 2019
Seandisputed:

Me wey dey very picky when it comes to girls naturally come still imagine say she stinks down there.

I swear, shit like this can turn me celibate for a long time.

i tell u bro
Re: What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had by Validcode: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2019
When you're married sex is sweet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k / Who Is A Sugar Mummy? / Ladies Are You Convinced By A Man's Tears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.