Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare (2730 Views)

When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
Emmanystone:

You know my curiosity? How does it feel like to live without Hope?
It must be stiflling.
Yeah bro after i broke up with Hope i still miss the good ol sēx we use to have grin
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2019
Deicide:
Yeah bro after i broke up with Hope i still miss the good ol sēx we use to have grin
Hmmm. I see you are indeed Hopeless. It is this frustration i wonder abt.

How can one live without anything to hope for? Oh, don't answer that. I understand.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by JujuSugar(f): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2019
Deicide:
If you ever had one after being an Atheist how well did you handle it?
To be honest, I cant really remember when last I had a nightmare......
Must have been ages ago......
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by JujuSugar(f): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Emmanystone:

How can one live without anything to hope for? Oh, don't answer that. I understand.
Leave the guy alone nw grin grin
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
JujuSugar:

To be honest, I cant really remember when last I had a nightmare......
Must have been ages ago......
Before or after.?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by JujuSugar(f): 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
Deicide:
Before or after.?
Before or after what?.......
If you mean after I became an atheist, i'd say yes......
I can't recall any nightmare incidents after I dropped out of religion......
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2019
JujuSugar:

Before or after what?.......
If you mean after I became an atheist, i'd say yes......
I can't recall any nightmare incidents after I dropped out of religion......
You don't watch scary films?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by JujuSugar(f): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Deicide:
You don't watch scary films?
Am horror movie aficionado cheesy.....
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
JujuSugar:

Am horror movie aficionado cheesy.....
And it doesn't give you nightmares undecided
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by JujuSugar(f): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2019
Deicide:
And it doesn't give you nightmares undecided
Nope cool.....
Juju is a lot stronger than you give her credit for.....
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 12:13am On Feb 19, 2019
JujuSugar:

Nope cool.....
Juju is a lot stronger than you give her credit for.....
You neva jam
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by JujuSugar(f): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2019
Deicide:
You neva jam
Oh....
Trust me cool......
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 12:45am On Feb 19, 2019
JujuSugar:

Leave the guy alone nw grin grin
Let me keep company seeing how his hopeless friends ignore him. cheesy
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Vic2Ree(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emmanystone:

You know my curiosity? How does it feel like to live without Hope?
It must be stiflling.
And how does it feel to be a useless zombie through religion?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Omooba224: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
frank317:

Its still fear... Fear of God's wrath both on earth and after life and fear of being haunted down by the devil and ur unseen enemies.
Love of God, blessing from God and his protection, promise of heaven, all are just icing on the cake called fear just to make it acceptable.
Fear of death, afterlife etcetera is what still makes the religions "powerful". If fear is removed, nothing remains...
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Omooba224: 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emmanystone:

grin Mr. Hopeful! I hope you enjoy singing Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah to your Christ after death.. grin...
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
Omooba224:

grin Mr. Hopeful! I hope you enjoy singing Hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah to your Christ after death.. grin...
Yes indeed i will. But will you enjoy your flames in the lake of fire with your father satan?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2019
Vic2Ree:
And how does it feel to be a useless zombie through religion?
How am i a zoombie? Zoombie has no Will Power to choose its lot, i do.

I was once a sinner soaked in sin spiralling down to hell, till Christ found and saved me.

What i am today i chose it, so how am i a zoombie, do you know what a zoombie is?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by frank317: 3:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emmanystone:

I was once a sinner soaked in sin spiralling down to hell, till Christ found and saved me.

What i am today i chose it, so how am i a zoombie, do you know what a zoombie is?

U found Christ? Where was he hiding?

U mean u do not sin anymore? I see u sin every day on this forum, only ur thoughts can make Jesus commit another suicide

What exactly are u today? What's so special about u... I really wanna know.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Vic2Ree(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
First of all its zombie. Not zoombie
Emmanystone:

If your god is omniscient then you have no willpower

Emmanystone:

*yawn*

Emmanystone:

Your God has predestined your actions already. You have no free will
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2019
Vic2Ree:

*yawn*

Your God has predestineid your actions already. You have no free will
Whatever. Zoombie or Zombie who cares. You know my God so much don't you? Lolzzz. I wish i have the time to waste on you. But, i will pass, you are not worth it. So move along and enjoy your demons.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2019
frank317:

U found Christ? Where was he hiding?

U mean u do not sin anymore? I see u sin every day on this forum, only ur thoughts can make Jesus commit another suicide

What exactly are u today? What's so special about u... I really wanna know.
You must be very good at altering people's words. Pls take your lies and self deception to the quarters that can indulge you. I don't.

I don't answer to the demon possessed.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2019
sadX
Vic2Ree:

*yawn*

Your God has predestined your actions already. You have no free will
Take my advise, be informed before you talk in public. God does not control your actions. If He did, you won't be a demon possessed homosexual.

You'd follow Him automatically.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
I just wanna confirm something am not too active on this section again but is EmmanyStone anas007?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Deicide:
I just wanna confirm something am not too active on this section again but is EmmanyStone anas007?
Yes.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emmanystone:

Yes.
grin i knew it , you haven't changed a bit sad
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by LordReed(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2019
Since I became an adult I have not had nightmares. I do occasionally have bad dreams but nothing in the realm of nightmares and since I became an atheist I no longer put much credence to dreams because all they are is a reflection of my state of mind.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by LordReed(m): 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
frank317:

Her ministry is to find nonbelievers and insult them. LOL
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2019
Deicide:
grin i knew it , you haven't changed a bit sad
I changed from a sinner to a saint, what shd i change into now?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2019
Emmanystone:

I changed from a sinner to a saint, what shd i change into now?
Anas you are many things but saint is not one of them.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Omooba224: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2019
Emmanystone:

Yes indeed i will. But will you enjoy your flames in the lake of fire with your father satan?
Stop acting dumb Mr.
If we ask you where your imaginary heaven is you will begin stammering. We know there is no heaven or hellfire anywhere.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Omooba224: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2019
LordReed:
Since I became an adult I have not had nightmares. I do occasionally have bad dreams but nothing in the realm of nightmares and since I became an atheist I no longer put much credence to dreams because all they are is a reflection of my state of mind.
So true. This is so me. The dreams I normally have are the thoughts that occupied my mind before sleeping off. No nightmares, I sleep like baby every day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Church Member Exposes Tb Joshua's Dirty Secrets... A Must Watch / The World Would Be A Better Place Without Muslims? / Is Christianity Just A Religion Or A Way Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.