Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare (2731 Views)

When Last Did You Say "Thank You God?" / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? / As An Atheist Would You Circumcise Your Male Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Omooba224: 9:55am On Feb 20, 2019
Emmanystone:

Whatever. Zoombie or Zombie who cares. You know my God so much don't you? Lolzzz. I wish i have the time to waste on you. But, i will pass, you are not worth it. So move along and enjoy your demons.
Honestly, you are acting childish. You have a God that not everybody perceive, can we say you are deluded?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Omooba224:
Honestly, you are acting childish. You have a God that not everybody perceive, can we say you are deluded?
The deluded one is the one who claims God controls his actions, yet his actions are against God.

Maybe you need God to think for you then you could see how skewed you are.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Omooba224:
Stop acting dumb Mr.
If we ask you where your imaginary heaven is you will begin stammering. We know there is no heaven or hellfire anywhere.
Maybe you shd try.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Deicide:
Anas you are many things but saint is not one of them.
Lolzzz. And you wld know that won't you?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2019
Emmanystone:

Lolzzz. And you wld know that won't you?
grin
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Deicide:
grin
Why you dey laf nah? You know who is a saint and who is not, don't you?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2019
Emmanystone:

Why you dey laf nah? You know who is a saint and who is not, don't you?
what are you planning in that sick brain of yours?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2019
Deicide:
what are you planning in that sick brain of yours?
Oh Decide. Shouldn't you be evaluating yourself if you'd have a conversion with a sick-brain?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Emmanystone:

Oh Decide. Shouldn't you be evaluating yourself if you'd have a conversion with a sick-brain?
You know you need help tongue
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Omooba224: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Emmanystone:

The deluded one is the one who claims God controls his actions, yet his actions are against God.

Maybe you need God to think for you then you could see how skewed you are.
I still couldn't fathom why you like asslicking Middle Eastern god *ass. This is my last reply to you..
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
Omooba224:
I still couldn't fathom why you like asslicking Middle Eastern god *ass. This is my last reply to you..
Which god are you ass-licking?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
Deicide:
You know you need help tongue
Yeah? Then help me.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2019
Emmanystone:

Yeah? Then help me.
grin come to my house I'll help you there

Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Akin1212(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Martinez39:
I think I had one two days ago. I was in a hall filled with white plastic chairs, standing air conditioner and two other people. There was a lion in the hall accompanied by a lioness. Don't ask me for full details grin. I was scared as hell.

Lion of Judah, perhaps. cheesy
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2019
Deicide:
grin come to my house I'll help you there
Now, who needs help?
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Deicide: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2019
Emmanystone:

Now, who needs help?
Lemme alone ah
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Vic2Ree(m): 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
Emmanystone:
sadX
Take my advise, be informed before you talk in public. God does not control your actions. If He did, you won't be a demon possessed homosexual.

You'd follow Him automatically.
Uhm, Anas09.... Oops sorry grin
Emmanystone or whatever you call urself, you're clearly the uninformed dummy cos if you weren't you'll know that predestination and free well are mutually exclusive. Drop your Bible and pick a book once in a while. Idiota!
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2019
Vic2Ree:

Uhm, Anas09.... Oops sorry grin
Emmanystone or whatever you call urself, you're clearly the uninformed dummy cos if you weren't you'll know that predestination and free well are mutually exclusive. Drop your Bible and pick a book once in a while. Idiota!
I'd give you my time, if you were worth it, but, nah boy.

Move along.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Emmanystone: 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2019
Deicide:
Lemme alone ah
I thought you needed company since everyone generally ignores you. My bad. Bye.
Re: As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare by Vic2Ree(m): 8:28am On Feb 27, 2019
Emmanystone:

I'd give you my time, if you were worth it, but, nah boy.

Move along.
Nah. Its cos you know NOTHING about predestination. That's why you're running like a sorry ass chicken. What a pity grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: NDLEA Officer Who Arrested TB Joshua For Drug Dealing 'Confesses'! / Celestial Church Of Christ Juvenile Harvest. / Dont Follow Jesus the man. Following Jesus the man Is Idolatry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.