Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,300 members, 7,846,340 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

What Is The Use Of A Big D**k? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Use Of A Big D**k? (6066 Views)

Can A Good Header Collect Babe From Someone With Big D*ck / In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / D.K. Olukoya: God Will Punish Sexual Perverts In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Use Of A Big D**k? by presented007(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
wealthyhenry:

Your likes are the reason why ladies don't comment on this thread.

Wetin u wan tell her weh u no go fit talk for here.

Pervs everywhere...

Very irritating perv I see him in Every section quoting the comment of every girl writing same thing..
Re: What Is The Use Of A Big D**k? by FirstNemesis(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
That mean we with average dicck should be going for Thanksgiving every Sunday.

Really you should bro
Re: What Is The Use Of A Big D**k? by placeofallure(f): 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
FirstNemesis:

You know that's not possible I dont feel good telling you about the size of d**k I only reveal it because it is beginning to piss me off and I need help. Thanks

grin
Re: What Is The Use Of A Big D**k? by NorthernSerene(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Twoclans:
The only thing one hears online is my di.ck is big ,my di.ck is big undecided

Una no go allow person hear word .

Abeg let's see picture of your odogwo when fully erect .I can swear it's someone average you are calling big .
Wow! I just left your DP, you nearly made me go after vaseline even though it wasn't real you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Use Of A Big D**k? by 9inches(m): 6:18am On Feb 18, 2019
LONGPREEK:

9inches. Please send them here
angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Use Of A Big D**k? by FirstNemesis(m): 12:43pm On Feb 18, 2019
placeofallure:

grin

This is not what's funny at all
Re: What Is The Use Of A Big D**k? by kheny12(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hardrive:
Find a lady you are sexually compatible with. And do yourself a favour by reading up on how facial features reveals human sexuality. Or simply look for a lady with big thick lips and long nose.
grin,lol so ladies with thick lips and long nose can collect a big dick.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her Or Quit? / How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.