Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl (17753 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Just Realized My Gf Is In Control All The While / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
castro316:
anyway. I enjoyed your fun. The truth is I don't take women seriously until they prove they are not like the others. If you are a small girl be a small girl. I will appreciate that you are being yourself. If you are mature I will appreciate you be yourself no need to form good people attract good. Bad attracts bad. Simple
is okay...well noted
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sambisa forest nah
castro316:
Where
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by jesmond3945: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Osahon7:
All what the op is saying is 100% true. There’s this big ass babe currently on my neck now. She prolly thought because she was endowed i was going to bug her and worship her like other guys do.
She has many guys asking her out. Even though she has a bf, she keeps begging me to go on a date with her. Am always telling her I don’t feel like going out with her., I dont initate our chats( I allow her do the chats)
Right now she’s kinda sad that am always FORMING for her. She said am the only guy with an unusual behavior.
Girls will play with your emotions when dey notice you fancy them.
lol go on date with her and boom she friendzones you. She is not looking for relationship she wants a friend and you are mysterious for her which is okay. But if you want her to leave her man for you it is very easy.

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
jesmond3945:
lol go on date with her and boom she friendzones you. She is not looking for relationship she wants a friend and you are mysterious for her which is okay. But if you want her to leave her man for you it is very easy.
Bro! It seems she wants a relationship with me because anytime i ask her about her bf, she keeps telling me her relationship is a horrible one and she’s suffering
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
No matter how you look at it wit matters is compatibility, dnt make a mistake of taking another man's bride or husband

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by ubunja(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
catwalq:

Everyone should just get their acts together. Life's too short for iranu.
see how you dodged.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by 11thGoldTREE: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
catwalq:
R/ships these days are f**ked up. You like someone,but no you can't show it bcus you will be branded weak.

Whatever happened to honesty and integrity among humans? I mean for heaven's sake,if you are with someone, live life,be happy together, create memories etc. And if for whatever reasons, y'all can't be together no more, part ways.

Watsup with everyone tryna rip each other off

the bolded is the most matured comment I have come by in a while
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Seandisputed(m): 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Uglymugg:

Nice "REAL" Story bro
hahahaha
you saw that too right?
They always have a real life story to back up their claims.
Trying to down play money is the dumbest thing.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Osahon7:

Bro! It seems she wants a relationship with me because anytime i ask her about her bf, she keeps telling me her relationship is a horrible one and she’s suffering

Never ask a girl if she has a boyfriend.
How you follow her depends on whether she has one or not

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by nodeKWKLFL: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Came4apost:

Fact is masculinity is not the way up a woman's heart women wants comfort, some level of protection, and space for errors .. Acting manly and strict will get you nowhere with real women .
All ladies take the idea of looking for comfort and step it up to the point where they become gold diggers ..my point a real woman can still be loved the normal way and treated right not socially engineered in any way .. That's a violation to me

A woman will rather be with a cheat/liar who's loving and caring than a strict/bossy guy who doesn't cheat. Speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Deicide: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
Please and please don't ever be that guy that always make a girl laugh it would only lead you to the friend zone.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
[b][/b]
Ucheosefoh:
My method, date as many as I like and always give them freedom to do whatever they like.
I don't monitor them, neither do I call everyday or visit everyday. I know when to give attention and when to withdraw.
Believe me it is working for me.

You said it all.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by jesmond3945: 7:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Osahon7:

don't worry go ahead and play her games you would see what I am telling you. The only way she would not friendzone is if she see you are financially equal to the task and some manly charm.

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Deicide:
Please and please don't ever be that guy that always make a girl laugh it would only lead you to the friend zone.

You're very wrong sir.

Could be you're not her taste but she just generally likes the fact that you make her laugh.
Maybe you make awkward/weird/lewd jokes.

Any guy that can make a girl laugh is already halfway there.

Hahahaha ha, before you know what's happening, her bra is off, she starts breathing heavily, Ifeanyi what are you doing..

With a little luck, she'll give you carte blanche

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by castro316: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
blissgregory:
Sambisa forest nah
send me your phone contact lemme call you. On a serious note
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Deicide: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

You're very wrong sir.

Could be you're not her taste but she just generally likes the fact that you make her laugh.
Maybe you make awkward/weird/lewd jokes.

Any guy that can make a girl laugh is already halfway there.

Hahahaha ha, before you know what's happening, her bra is off, she starts breathing heavily, Ifeanyi what are you doing..

With a little luck, she'll give you carte blanche
How old are you
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by SweetBuns(f): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Funny thread grin
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
yetunsbay:
Casanova ur view on this :

1. We're in newly established distance relationship (inter-state) basically I care for her & communicate often every night. What next step can be taken to sustain my 'genuine' love in her heart and to avoid being desperate ?

2. There exist other peep whom we've been rolling & I belief she knws already where am driving at indirectly. The issue is she lies (jst bit of my belief sha) in the sense that most often she promise to visit but always default.... in whc at this period I sacrifice a lots to avoid disappointing her. Now, for a week have stopped chatting/calling her & neither she hasn't. What next step is advisable at present bro ?

I can bet my life that you have never bleeped her before.
Way Forward:

Send her your nudes. Take marijuana . Get one full carton of condoms , package the carton like a gift with wrapping papers and take yourself to her residence with immediate effect.
Pin her to the wall. Kiss and suck her lips . Take her breasts off her bra, draw her nipples with your teeth. Look into those eyes you once thought were beautiful and Tell her "let bygones be bygones, I'll die if I do not fück you today." Take your D and tear the carton with fashion. Fück her for a while and then pretend that you've collapsed on the bed. She will start crying , open your eyes slowly and tell your queen you need water. She will go get it for you....

I don't know if the above will make her love you, it may not even make her accept your proposal or stay with You temporarily or forever but it will surely make her remember and respect you forever. No matter where she is or where she finds herself, she will never forget you because of the act above.
The kingdom of pussy suffereth violence, you gotta take it by force.
-Freehuman, (2019)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by MJBOLT: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
SweetBuns:
Funny thread grin
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

Never ask a girl if she has a boyfriend.
How you follow her depends on whether she has one or not

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by kollinzgee(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
Deicide:

maybe you should make them cry instead to leave the friendzone....

2 Likes

Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by kollinzgee(m): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
jesmond3945:
Op please look for work. Time have changed, if it was in the 90s and early 2000s I would have said okay. This is 2019, we have social media, feminists, LGBT community, olosho and so on. If you want a bomb chick please go and make money, get a good car and live in a good apartment. This thread is for broke guys who would only land village chick.

maybe women of this generation have grown 3 boobs or 4 buttocks women ,i guess you are broke thats why you think like this..
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Hed0nist: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
jesmond3945:
Op please look for work. Time have changed, if it was in the 90s and early 2000s I would have said okay. This is 2019, we have social media, feminists, LGBT community, olosho and so on. If you want a bomb chick please go and make money, get a good car and live in a good apartment. This thread is for broke guys who would only land village chick.

You're not even wrong, but I refuse to agree with you.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by jesmond3945: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hed0nist:

You're not even wrong, but I refuse to agree with you.
ok now.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by jesmond3945: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
kollinzgee:

maybe women of this generation have grown 3 boobs or 4 buttocks women ,i guess you are broke thats why you think like this..
yes i am broke very broke but you are delusional about the facts of life. Living in fool's paradise would not help you. Continue day dreaming on how you land a slay queen by speaking grammar.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Deicide: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
kollinzgee:

maybe you should make them cry instead to leave the friendzone....
You didn't see where i wrote "Always" abi?
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by kollinzgee(m): 9:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
jesmond3945:
yes i am broke very broke but you are delusional about the facts of life. Living in fool's paradise would not help you. Continue day dreaming on how you land a slay queen by speaking grammar.

Bro let me educate you there is never a one way of doings things in life .there are many ways to kill a rat you either use gum,trap or rat poison.to get water you either go to the stream,dig a well or drill a borehole even in chemistry there are more than one method of producing hydrogen and oxygen.this rule applies to everything in this planet even wooing women its just common sense .so what matters most is if you know how to get what you want .everybody deserves to be loved wether rich or broke its a free gift of nature.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
Casan0va:

Depends on the girl you meet, and what you want from them.

Do you want them to be in your control in a relationship or just bang and go?

Many Nigerian men are the women in their relationship.
They've sold their masculinity for a piece of meat.
Sad.
Casanova I need your help on how to approach ladies I like
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
castro316:
send me your phone contact lemme call you. On a serious note
ehh
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Its not every lady that you can control.
Re: Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl by Casan0va: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2019
futurist369:
Casanova I need your help on how to approach ladies I like

Approach them, simple.
wink cheesy

Most of you think because of the knowledge I posses that I can walk up to a girl and get her number and 2 day later we're banging. grin

I'm actually shy undecided.
I don't approach girls.
I merely set the precedent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) / 7 Bible Verses That Proof Jesus Was A Black Man / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.