Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) (99102 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by badman007(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2019
BenzEne1:

Pa Gab is culpable too. When Lucky was seeking for a second term hr told edolites to vote for his son again "because if pikin fail once no be to repeat?" They all stole from Edo. Not that I'm happy about this development tho.

Two wrongs dont make it right.

They are the fools, not us.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by ghettochild4u(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Don't speak ill of the dead

It's unAfrican.... RIP to the dead
Which nonsense African talk be that?
Oya go an wake dem up na

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Toseenlove: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

I feel no sympathy for them.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry

I can never have sympathy for any nigerian politician Never. Evil blood sucking people.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by saintaustine(m): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched

Hahahahahahaahaahahahahaha.
I laugh in great Edo language.

You are not serious.
I can see that from afar.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by saintaustine(m): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2019
modath:

You can offer condolences, don't add lies!! lipsrsealed

I tire for the guy

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2019
MartinCorridon:

I have read through ALL the comments and i was surprised people forgot to mention that shocking plea-bargain.

May God forgive me, maybe Lucky is being punished for his deeds.

Na so Edo and Delta people be o, I'm sorry to say but we celebrate people who stole us dry. They said he paid that money right after the judgement in court. Imagine paying three million from a supposed 25 billion loot. I taya for my people o. The other time when Ibori returned from the UK na so deltans dey rejoice say their messiah is back. A common thief?? I'm disappointed.

6 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by ilekemama(m): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2019
God o upon all this certificate another person no go fit use it again o

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by varyo: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2019
What a huge loss!
what a life!
what a sudden end!
vanity upon vanity is vanity.
my condolences to the families.

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2019
HappyPagan:

Stfu.

You fall sometimes but you get up , achieve remorse and move on.
Your father you can’t vouch for too so don’t lay it on the death of their son!

Let them grieve in peace
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by abu99err(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2019
it's unfortunate that the young man died, but I can tell you that very few Edo people have anything positive to say about the Igbinedions and PDP.

The hatred that I have for anything PDP is as a result of the Igbinedions, that is why I laugh at some people on this forum when they say Edo is PDP, which Edo?

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by kingjoe(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
But this his picture is showing ‘The Bean” in Chicago not Dallas, again Northwestern University is in Evanston IL few drivers away from the city of Chicago, the university has a campus in Chicago...I hope he and his cousin are not the two Nigerians that had issues with Chicago police on the 16th... I will end it here
what happened with the two Nigerians. just curious
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by HappyPagan: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2019
DWJOBScom:

Your father you can’t vouch for too so don’t lay it on the death of their son!
Sometimes, we see ourselves in others.

Stfu.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Unlucky...... sad
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by PSVITA(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2019
introvertme:

Open any section(politics) and click create new topic/thread

Politics sub forum is among the list of forums on the front page

Tag a moderators, if they feel its worthy of the Frontpage they'll move it to the front page.
@ Introvetme, thanks for your reply I open Politics section and this is what I saw.
I didnot see create new topic/ thread.

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Chimok: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

I feel no sympathy for them.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry
Thats going too far my brother. Assuming u were born in that family, what would u have done differently
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by PSVITA(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2019
alezzy13:

really?

Anyway you cant post news to front page - thats the job of the super mods. You can create a topic and bring his attention to it
What are the steps to follow my dear?
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by PSVITA(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
lefulefu:
i have been listenin to the news since mornin.i did not hear any of such news o

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by PSVITA(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
millionboi2:
corper kiled?

Are u sure
cry lipsrsealed

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by PSVITA(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
bcashy:

How many cars were burnted pls? grin

This man! You think this is Fallacy!!!

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
HappyPagan:

Stfu.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
HappyPagan:

Stfu.

So I should expect your son to be as insensitive and rigid as you are ?

Get help son
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by HappyPagan: 12:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
DWJOBScom:

So I should expect your son to be as insensitive and rigid as you are ?

Get help son
Why are you crying, Doctor?
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched

In looting!!! R.I.P. to the guys involved.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by introvertme: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
PSVITA:

@ Introvetme, thanks for your reply I open Politics section and this is what I saw.
I didnot see create new topic/ thread.

Below page number, click create new topic

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by santorz(m): 1:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by shilz(f): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Very true, bro... It's not a coincidence that they're all losing their first sons...

How many million souls have been lost as a result of their corruption?

Let them also feel what the poor and average poor Nigerian masses feel as a result of their corruption!

Tinubu also lost his first son in London last year., upon all our resources stolen to send their own kids to the best places in the world, nemesis still catch up with them. Stella Oduah as well.

The souls of the innocents, orphans, widows(ers), hopeless, helpless, hungry, poor, sick etc... shall seek vengeance on them all! angry
sorry but he isn't Lucky's first son
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sacrifice to appease the gods
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Lewise9: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
RIP young man
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Too bad it’s a hopeless situation already

HappyPagan:

Why are you crying, Doctor?
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by koyeni(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
sad
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by BookerT8: 2:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
RIP
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by PSVITA(m): 3:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
introvertme:

Open any section(politics) and click create new topic/thread

We are making progress my man. My question is when l open the session (politics or any other one) WILL I FIRST POST THE NEWS OR FIRST TAG THE MODERATORS ( just see the one I did in NYSC section.

Tag a moderators, if they feel its worthy of the Frontpage they'll move it to the front page.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.