Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,104 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) (99103 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by deepwater(f): 3:39am On Feb 17, 2019
eddyghali:
By 3am people are suppose to be sleeping. anyway RIP young man

Not everyone is in your time zone
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by BenzEne1(m): 3:41am On Feb 17, 2019
Judybash93:

Chicago? Lol... With the level of crime niggaz face out there, it's the last place anyone will like to visit grin

I just love the view of the city from pictures and all. Millennium park, the Bean, Wrigley field. I guess you are right tho about the crime rate.

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Yes ooo my brother. Exactly my intention

Omoluabi16:
The sarcasm here though. grin

I can see some people convulsing furiously over this your comment. hahaha
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Thanks my gee. Don't mind them

PRESENTATION:

Pure sarcasm and most people actually did not see it sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 4:05am On Feb 17, 2019
Comin bac frm club
Must they always go to club
U go dey speed on dull headlamps
Not even bright ass led lamps turboing on pot holed busy roads
Na u kill yur self
When u drunk
Na to hit pedal hard and step on gas
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by MacLovington(m): 4:05am On Feb 17, 2019
martineverest:
Friday nite..accident.... obviously coming from a party and driving under the influence of alcohol.

say no to alcohol

RIP

There are friends' or relatives' parties one cannot afford to miss. They will have probably attended yours already or would if you invite them.

In the West most people are aware of the serious consequences of driving under the influence, including jail time. They avoid drinking & driving largely.

Fact is at 3am, concentration is low and tiredness is much. A bad time to drive generally.

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by ozoono(m): 4:22am On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

I feel no sympathy for them.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry
the innocent boy never stole ur money. FOOL

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by ogbonti: 4:41am On Feb 17, 2019
PRESENTATION:

Pure sarcasm and most people actually did not see it sad

Most people here lack critical thinking skills, it's always straight shoot or nothing ...to them, sarcasm is reality!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by ogbonti: 4:44am On Feb 17, 2019
MacLovington:

There are friends' or relatives' parties one cannot afford to miss. They will have probably attended yours already or would if you invite them.

In the West most people are aware of the serious consequences of driving under the influence, including jail time. They avoid drinking & driving largely.

Fact is at 3am, concentration is low and tiredness is much. A bad time to drive generally.

RIP to the dead.

Ordinary UBER of $40 maximum, he could not take.. that's what I use if I think I may get a bit tipsy wherever I am going. He wasn't a smart guy, may his soul RIP anyways!
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by MartinCorridon: 5:34am On Feb 17, 2019
BenzEne1:

What Which record? This exconvict wey PDP arrange scam 3 million plea bargain for. Lucky and Ibori are the biggest thieves from the SS.

Condolences to the family sha. We can't blame the sins of the father on the son.

Chicago shocked. One of the few places I'll love to visit.

I have read through ALL the comments and i was surprised people forgot to mention that shocking plea-bargain.

May God forgive me, maybe Lucky is being punished for his deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by planetx: 5:37am On Feb 17, 2019
From the third picture, he looks like he was in the US marines.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by B1ak3: 5:48am On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry
May God forgive you. May he not hold this against you
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Okeyc230: 6:03am On Feb 17, 2019
Don't steal people's money to raise your family. Vanity upon vanity. Everything is........

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by azimibraun: 6:04am On Feb 17, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Don't speak ill of the dead
It's unAfrican.... RIP to the dead
This is a new Africa and it is for real. People are Vexing of what was stolen from them in the past. The internet is just revealing the crimes and deprivation of the past. We have got to deal with our NEW REALITY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by adelekeaka: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2019
martineverest:
Friday nite..accident.... obviously coming from a party and driving under the influence of alcohol.

say no to alcohol

RIP
Bro, your guess is as good as mine. Eniti a ba bi're ki rin ide oru.

Rest in peace to the dead though.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by azimibraun: 6:06am On Feb 17, 2019
B1ak3:

May God forgive you. May he not hold this against you
May God forgive those who trespassed against him and his opportunities to a good life too.

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Jeffy1206(m): 6:21am On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry
its unfortunate that we all gonna die someday, so bro respect the dead and keep your grievance for another day...
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Printerscanner: 6:33am On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry

My brother, you are right, there is no peace for the wicked. Looters shall not go unpinished by God. However, life is precious and cannot be replaced. The worst thing that can happen to anybody is to lose a child. God will not let it happen even to our enemies. May God console the bereaved family.

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by introvertme: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2019
PSVITA:
Nobody is talking about the killing that took place in AKWAIBOM yesterday night / early this morning in Obot Akare local government, Corper's where killed, cars where burnted.
Nairalander please you guys should teach me how to post news to front page.

Open any section(politics) and click create new topic/thread

Politics sub forum is among the list of forums on the front page

Tag moderators, if they feel its worthy of the Frontpage they'll move it to the front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by petertamtam6(m): 6:36am On Feb 17, 2019
Ogboni Sacrifice
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by introvertme: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2019
KuwaiitiDinar:
But this his picture is showing ‘The Bean” in Chicago not Dallas, again Northwestern University is in Evanston IL few drivers away from the city of Chicago, the university has a campus in Chicago...I hope he and his cousin are not the two Nigerians that had issues with Chicago police on the 16th... I will end it here

Those ones are yoruba
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by introvertme: 6:49am On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Yes ooo my brother. Exactly my intention

No dey use sarcasm for this kind topic

Insult am if you wan insult am grin

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 6:51am On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched
it seems u were in republic of Togo when he governor Edo state,..if not I urge u to shut up
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 6:55am On Feb 17, 2019
Which Edo state?
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Onogiede(m): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:

Gabriel Igbinedion the deceased grandfather was and is still a billionaire by virtue of hard work. You are simply a poor, silly idiot.

You must not always comment.
though the guy is not far from the truth, if u leaves in Edo state u will know the pain people pass through.

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by olowo1930: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2019
money made in crude way, you live and spend it in regret. wasted lives

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rest in Pieces.

God will bless you and your Children unborn, I am not even sorry for them..... foolish politicians, I hope they all experience this kind of sorrow yearly....especially anytime they want to sit down and start enjoying the fruit of their loots...once again I’m not sorry for them

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Midastorch(m): 7:15am On Feb 17, 2019
Printerscanner:

My brother, you are right, there is no peace for the wicked. Looters shall not go unpinished by God. However, life is precious and cannot be replaced. The worst thing that can happen to anybody is to lose a child. God will not let it happen even to our enemies. May God console the bereaved family.

God in heaven will not console them with anything, except to add to their sorrow...every politician that has or have ever had hand in ruins of this country....
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by JayB11(m): 7:20am On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry
Look what u saying, aint u feeling sick of urself within? Haba now, everybody has his own time to die, do u think u haven't offended people in ur current stage?
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Gkemz: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2019
RIP to the dead. May God console and comfort the bereaved families.

No matter how careful you drive, one reckless man's mistake could result to accident for both. Safety belongs to God.

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 7:46am On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:

You are being sarcastic and this is very sad. Which record?

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by sodeide2013: 8:14am On Feb 17, 2019
No need shutting anybody uo because the point has been made. Igbinedion was corrupt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.