Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,026 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) (99223 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

I feel no sympathy for them.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry

Just like Yusuf Buhari and El Rufai son?
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by stagger: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
When you take funds belonging to your state to send all your kids abroad, while children of the poor attend schools without roofs and chairs, God will look upon this action one day and require it of your hands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry
Lolz..am being to doubt,this guy is nwamakpe..snce he was bann lastyr..maybe his new moniker name..same character and choice of word..
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched

I trust this is sarcasm ?
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Anndrew(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched
lolz what abt osho baba grin
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Blood money in action.
Did he give back while alive?
If no, rest in pieces.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
ijabiken1:
it may be the courses of Edo people that is work on lucky igbinedon now,nemesis
the one wey bini market women naked swear for am i still remember dat story.

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by KuwaiitiDinar: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
But this his picture is showing ‘The Bean” in Chicago not Dallas, again Northwestern University is in Evanston IL few drivers away from the city of Chicago, the university has a campus in Chicago...I hope he and his cousin are not the two Nigerians that had issues with Chicago police on the 16th... I will end it here

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
daddytime:
Sad...
And his dad is living on borrowed time due to acute liver disease and then you begin to ask yourself...to what end do they deprive the general public their due right to corner to themselves these blood monies that most often than not only brings them sorrows, tears and blood.
Rest on..

Really??
Lucky Igbenedion has acute liver cancer??
Never heard of that before. how sure are you on this??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
oboy81:

Aaaaaargh Fvck You!
��

Your fada
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by daddytime(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Really??
Lucky Igbenedion has acute liver cancer??
Never heard of that before. how sure are you on this??

It's on a hush hush...there's enough cash to manage it bro...
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Tradition exists for a reason....
Its pagan my dear

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by dukekingsley(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
R. I. P
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by fareed69(m): 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
My Condolences.

So sad.
May Almighty Allah grant him the fortitude to bear this loss.

Its well O
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
daddytime:

It's on a hush hush...there's enough cash to manage it bro...

hmmm
just surprised though. but lucky and his father Gabriel are heavy occultists though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
most of y'all typing RIP are obviously not from Edo state coz if you know what this pig took from that state you would know why the swear of the Edo people will always follow him and his generations. Edo has a very strong deity. you don't steal and go free, even fornicating make your partner die. you know the strange part, whatever bad thing you do doesn't destroy you but it manifests in your family, loved ones, spouse or your generation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Lovemaester: 11:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=75803521]My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched[/quot

are you trying to be sarcastic? because no true son of Edo not even igbinedion himself will say what you just posted

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Slynation(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
when elections Neva start nawa d Warsaw de talked about...wen naija politics go free from violence
Asin ehh... Naija Politics was made outta violence!!

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by coputa(m): 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Unprecedented looting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Oshotse21(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
Binikingdowm:
shut up
the truth is always bitter....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Where did you buy your weed

3 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by coputa(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2019
Goddys:
Vanity of vanities. All is vanity. Academic degrees are vanities. Expensive cars are vanities. Handsomeness and pretty girlfriends are vanities. Only love is unVanity. Love is eternal. Love the world. Love the unborn posterity of human species. Love your neighbour. Nothing else matters here
Get it clear, everything is in this world, it only becomes vanity when you leave them behind
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by XaintJoel20: 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2019
PSVITA:
Nobody is talking about the killing that took place in AKWAIBOM yesterday night / early this morning in Obot Akare local government, Corper's where killed, cars where burnted.
Nairalander please you guys should teach me how to post news to front page.

Create a story to alert the world.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Are you trying to be sarcastic??
Best What??
Have you even been to Edo State??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Blis91: 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
When his mates were getting ready to vote, he was busy driving his car in America..... who knows, he have been drunk.

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
kengeorge2013:
where did your father get money buy you akara. Foollll

if you grew up in benin , you would understand their pain, countless of people died on a roads that this man ignored to fix, flash floods that could have been prevented , public schools were the worst hit and his kids went to the best of schools. lands were forcefully grabbed for their own benefits (GRA), in benin the indigenes mostly get their wages either from working in a hotel establishment or working for the government.

companies are just springing up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
It’s so sad may he RIP
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by yankison(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rest in Pieces.

Thumbs up

*spits angry
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by bionixs: 12:07am On Feb 17, 2019
LuciferPastor:

If not for them you would have had a proper education.
you are simply lazy! you are stagnated because all you do is blame blame everyone but you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.