Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) (99100 Views)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Nofisat Ayinke Akinsanya Graduates With A Degree In Nursing In US (Photos) / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by rentAcock(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sad. Reminds me of the tv soap-era we used to watch in the 90s called "The Rich Also Cry." I mean this guy was studying in America, land of opportunity, where the law works, the healthcare system is superb and just a general better quality of life and still he couldn't dodge to grips of death. His father has all the money in the world and one of the best university in Nigeria but he chose to send his kids overseas for school.
May his soul rest in peace.

12 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Chai... If you are alive, praise the lord

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
All the money he piled up for him is now Vanity.....!!

4 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Wow that's sad. RIP man

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by musb92yahooco: 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Hi

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

I feel no sympathy for them.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry
we are all going to die one day
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by PSVITA(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Nobody is talking about the killing that took place in AKWAIBOM yesterday night / early this morning in Obot Akare local government, Corper's where killed, cars where burnted.
Nairalander please you guys should teach me how to post news to front page.

5 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
Sad...
And his dad is living on borrowed time due to acute liver disease and then you begin to ask yourself...to what end do they deprive the general public their due right to corner to themselves these blood monies that most often than not only brings them sorrows, tears and blood.
Rest on..

12 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Painful when a person dodge all the bad roads in Nigeria and American road ends up killing the person ...RIP

6 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Mr DEATH the respecter of NOBODY.

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched
the weed u are taking is too strong...stop smoking

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by kengeorge2013: 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:
The money spent in giving him these degrees were ill-gotten from the sweat of innocent people who couldn't afford it.

Their children struggled to get good education thanks to Osaretin's extended family who diverted funds meant for public development to themselves.

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry
where did your father get money buy you akara. Foollll
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
correctguy0900:

Lie kill u.

Over 60% of Nigerians suffer memory problems
point of correction:90percent

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by chocolatelady(f): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
So sad and painful. Rest in peace. Condolence to his parents, Lucky and Eki and grand parents, Esama and Cherry.
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Shey all the money he embezzled did not save his son. Our political class deserve no sympathies whatsoever and if you think these looting lot do deserve some sympathy You are not feeling well.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Larryfest:
Sins of the fathers catching up against the sons..
Friday nite party... driving under the influence

6 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by alezzy13: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
My condolences to the family on this painful loss. ITs never the wish of any parent to bury his/her child. cry

But wait oo, was this not the gov'nor that shut Ambrose Alli Uni for months on end, yet his children are getting the best of uninterrupted education abroad? ITs well sha

16 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Eroms4life17(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Inasmuch as God will continue to Punish IGBENEDION family for the massive corruption of his time, I do not wish any harm to come to his innocent children. My heart goes out to the immediate family and may God console the family.

6 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:

He left a record indeed, One of rampant corruption.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Slynation(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
what record please....??
Record of embezzlement i guess, U are right, No Governor will ever match that

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by OTayobami(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Papa thief money=son pay am ok ooooo leaders wet dey thief money kipirup!. Over to you oo nairaland NEXT!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by spirul77: 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=75803521]My condolences to Lucky Igbinedion...one of the best governors Edo State ever had. He left a record no governor after him has matched

I don't just know what to tell you, the worse governor in the history of the whole Niger delta

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Ibrahim3307(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
hisexcellency34:
what record please?

2 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by tete7000(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
The rich also cry, there is no where we run to that cold hands of death can't reach. Let's do well and leave good legacy behind. May his soul rest in peace...No one is in position to judge anyone..only God can..May God give the family fortitude to bear their loss.

3 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
Help me tell The mumu o bros
LuciferPastor:

If not for them you would have had a proper education.

4 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by alezzy13: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
PSVITA:
Nobody is talking about the killing that took place in AKWAIBOM yesterday night / early this morning in Obot Akare local government, Corper's where killed, cars where burnted.

really?

Anyway you cant post news to front page - thats the job of the super mods. You can create a topic and bring his attention to it
Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by oyetpel(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
eddyghali:
By 3am people are suppose to be sleeping. anyway RIP young man

By 3am, work and businesses are still going on in developed world.

5 Likes

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by macello4(m): 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Rest in Pieces.

*spits angry
u deserved a medal

1 Like

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by domainsales18: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Lucky Igbenedion embezzled huge monies meant for the development of Edo state and left the people in poverty.

If you see the numerous properties he acquired, bought and owns, my people, you will be amazed.

I stayed in Benin for more than 20 years and I know what I am saying...He impoverished the people of Edo state.

Oshiomole even did better than Lucky...Lucky did nothing but stole and amassed colossal wealth.

His sins are finding him out gradually...Let him suffer.

There's no peace for the wicked.

The rich also cries!

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
PSVITA:
Exactly.... I didn't see the news here today
My kid sister who is also a corp member in Akwa Ibom narrated same thing to me this morning....
NL is always late to the party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear / Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.