Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) (16400 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / My Encounter With Mami-water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Jikson1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Get Atikulated

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Jikson1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Get Atikulated ;DGet Atikulated

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Pauling: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
I no undastant

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by chris31(m): 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
That u haven't experienced strange things doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
Wetin my eyes don see my mouth no fit talk am
I can't reveal anything online
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Agboki: 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahahahahahaha please don't call your lawyer o grin... I hardly talk about this aspect of life except I see someone going through it ...

By the way being a while my love... kiss

Oga e b lyk say u no 2 much,I go lyk no u,drop ur number!
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Agboki: 11:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
MissRaine69:
This could help as Christianity has turned a lot of our old gods into malevolent beings.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mami_Wata

U sound lyk 1 of us(no b marine ooh)
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Agboki: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
I no dey doubt and I no nid person 2 tell me say mermaid exist because I no dey exist.
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by clive2u(m): 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
OP just watch pirate of carribean (dead men tell no tales) and he's thinking of looking for one. mind u mermaid are the western type that are fine and bit compassionate bt africa own na mami water and if they catch u they go tell u to cook stone till e soft before they release u.
ask victor uwaifo is am lying
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by melodyogonna(m): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2019
BornagainThief:
But Melody is half mermaid na sad and she exists undecided
who?
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by mozele(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2019
Amarabae:
If you want to meet one, indicate I know where to take you to. cool
Amy... I Don dey suspect you sef
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 18, 2019
melodyogonna:

who?
MELODY undecided
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by LONGPREEK(m): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2019
Amarabae:
If you want to meet one, indicate
I know where to take you to.
cool
please take me to meet one
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by LONGPREEK(m): 12:51am On Feb 18, 2019
Kingsteve:

Bros, all these 'you don't want to reveal/go deep yarns', isn't gonna help those who would like to know more about the marine world.
Just say what you know.
You shouldn't have even bothered to comment in the first place, if you weren't going the full 9 yards.

It's annoying. Acting as if it's one very important thing sef. People like him piss me off. His name is even annoying

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by kenralph(m): 1:05am On Feb 18, 2019
chris31:
That u haven't experienced strange things doesn't mean that it doesn't exist
Wetin my eyes don see my mouth no fit talk am
I can't reveal anything online
Bro that thing you know but don't want to reveal may save someone's life. I urge you to please say the much you can
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by DateMynd44(m): 1:12am On Feb 18, 2019
illegal7:
They are excessively gorgeous.

They mostly, appear light in complexion...

They are everyman's dream...

They exist mostly , in the Niger Delta area of Nigeria..

You can get to meet them on the streets of Port harcourt at night and at various classy okpo joint within the metropolis.

You guys fuvk in real life as well as in dreams too...

my sister served in Port Harcourt and met them on several occasions
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by IjebuWarrior: 2:05am On Feb 18, 2019
Dem dey Majidun Aquarium grin
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Temple1288(m): 3:22am On Feb 18, 2019
Just paddle a Boat alone to the middle of River Niger, maybe by 12am (according to pastors in Nigeria and Nollywood) you'd get to know more..

But my advice to you is that you should eating foods that contain a lot of protein. Try to sleep well and stop staying in a noisy environment (avoid having Generators around you) and finally stop watching NOLLYWOOD! These kinda thoughts will get away from thee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by MissRaine69(f): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Agboki:

U sound lyk 1 of us(no b marine ooh)
Yes I am ......
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2019
when you talk about mermaid i usually see one in my dream mosttimes...i know have dated one with a marine spirit she must have eventually connect me to their mermaid queen, that finds it an opportunity to keep appearing in my dream asking me to love her just the way she loves me, i am talking of a complete mermaid, both human with fish tail form and some maids and guards guiding her and taking care of her even as she appears in my place attimes in my room while sleeping. i still saw her this morning in my sleep in a beautiful lady form following me as i was going about my business for the day, what can i do, i think shes obstucting my success and i am worried about my fiancee i just hope she wont do anything bad to her as we are about to tie the knot soon.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Baba you're married already...happy bleeping. u don av to worry abuh condoms jxt ur weight.enjoy!
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by jieta: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2019
goldfish80:
There have been quite a few mermaid sightings through out history. In Christopher Columbus travel log, he wrote about possible mermaid sightings in one of his voyage.

Not so long ago in a small town in Isreal, there were mermaid sightings reported by different people to which effect, the major of the town put a bounty of $1M on anyone who photographed the creature.

The possibility of mermaids existence is quite high based on the evidences and possible sightings. However, the looks portrayed by Hollywood of mermaids could be very opposite to what it is in reality as it is said that they look more scary and ugly than actually portrayed in movies.
Oga goldfish, good to see you here is being a while I read your post. you normally frequent the sport section but I don't think since this year I've read your post on that super eagles thread hope all is well......

I beg to differ on your last paragraph. I've encounter people with different opinion about mermaid and there all share same sentiment of Been beautiful and not as scarring as you said.

I stay in the north here and there are people who can take you to where you can have a first hand information about them
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by melodyogonna(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
BornagainThief:
MELODY undecided
hmm, nawa o
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Goddys(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
SmellingAnus:
hahahahaha I am sorry o... Although it's been over two years I was busy with their product... Lol...

Most times I I am hardly in the mood to talk about them ... So let me share one real life episode from my life but please don't even ask me further questions on this .. I will try to make it brief as possible...

So in my final year, there was this lesbian or better still bi or whatever that happened to like or maybe love me... while I friendzoned her, so a particular day I confronted her, and told her she is possessed and has a connection with the marine, of which she accepted and also confessed some stuffs to me, she also said even many pastors have told her about it but she knows about it... Question is , how did I know and was so sure that I confronted her , that is a long story that I can't even share soon so don't bother asking... Note, she wasn't my first or even last encounter with them, ... What I told you was just a scene in many scenes meaning I just told you a small part of it... Anyway that is by the way...

I am surprised you know they exist... How come you got to know, share what you know... Lol

You guys are talking about girls that belong to different marine kingdoms when some men will ask their spirit wife to possess a female lady so as to give them mind blowing sex. These things are common when you are always moving with a higher spirit. They reveal secrets to you

As for marine gals, they are everywhere. If there's 20 prostitutes, 5 are among.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Goddys(m): 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol grin

But you didn't share yours nah? why should I? tongue . BTW Mermaids are hardly delivered by pastors though, Ladies with marine spirits are. There's a difference. Mermaids return to their covens when disturbed on earth, and they hardly have family backgrounds or connections.

Don't ask me how I know lipsrsealed grin

You are right. Many mermaids are in hotels and brothels. Not because of the money but to get sex energy. That's what they feed on for more power just like we eat food. Once they take your energy, they may transfer theirs to yours and will be addicted to sex and patronising them always. That's why you see some extreme gorgeous gals in brothels with Brazilian hairs and iphones and other expensive devices and they will open up for sex even if its 500 hundred naira you insist on paying cuz they must have seen your strong energetic force. Not all men have strong energy force again. Many are just walking empty. Anytime they want to be taken, they will just die as a Christmas goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Goddys(m): 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2019
Frederick7:
when you talk about mermaid i usually see one in my dream mosttimes...i know have dated one with a marine spirit she must have eventually connect me to their mermaid queen, that finds it an opportunity to keep appearing in my dream asking me to love her just the way she loves me, i am talking of a complete mermaid, both human with fish tail form and some maids and guards guiding her and taking care of her even as she appears in my place attimes in my room while sleeping. i still saw her this morning in my sleep in a beautiful lady form following me as i was going about my business for the day, what can i do, i think shes obstucting my success and i am worried about my fiancee i just hope she wont do anything bad to her as we are about to tie the knot soon.

The wrath of a jealous spirit in love knows no bound. She can bring you material success and favours but the more she does, the more you're bound to her. Women both humans and spirits are all generally jealous when it comes to love. You may extricate from them forcefully through spiritual means like rituals or deliverance.
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by goldfish80(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
jieta:
Oga goldfish, good to see you here is being a while I read your post. you normally frequent the sport section but I don't think since this year I've read your post on that super eagles thread hope all is well......

I beg to differ on your last paragraph. I've encounter people with different opinion about mermaid and there all share same sentiment of Been beautiful and not as scarring as you said.

I stay in the north here and there are people who can take you to where you can have a first hand information about them

I remember this moniker. My brother, how are you doing? smiley I salute you!

Well, I haven't had any experience with mermaids, haven't seen one apart from the generic images we all see in motion pictures.
However, I took out my time to research on this topic years ago and from my findings, I came to understand, these creatures are quite scary and ugly as against the urban myth we have come to accept.

My point is actually backed up by science. It is believed these creatures came to being as a result of genetic mutation which happened over time. Some people are of the opinion that these creatures came to life after the fall of Atlantis, where people sort solace in the waters and overtime, mutation began to occur in form of gills and fins....

It is natural that when humans stay in water that long, their skins begin to peel. It's just like spending 2-3hrs in a swimming pool, the reaction to your skin makes it fold and weary.Now, imagine these creatures survived in water for thousands of years. Their human skin won't look pretty at all. I anchor my position on this facts.

If really you have people who have seen a real life mermaid, ask them to take a picture. Just one shot could see them make millions of dollars. These creatures have never been photographed, so you can image how ground breaking their photographs could be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by emmyskies(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by emmyskies(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by emmyskies(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2020
SmellingAnus:
just drop your number or mail, I will either call you or send you a message on WhatsApp ...
we need to talk too. please WhatsApp me:
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Bighenzzy(m): 7:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Different dey bwt person wey dey possessed with marine spirit and mermaids
Mermaids are ugly and they look scary
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2020
...when a marine spirit pay a harmless visit 2 all dis boys worshipping marine beings' ass , 99% will cry till their tear tanks runs out! Smh angry

...thinking with dicks is bad n harmful
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2020
Op dey can turn to men !
...So if u c a man liking u weirdly know he is a she , teasing u wickedly .

I once turned 2 man around 2004

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only In Ashawo House Will You Hear These!! / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / The Bitter Nigerian Side Chick Impersonated An Ex Beauty Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.