Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) (16366 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / 'From Mami Market During NYSC To The Altar' - Lady Shares Her Love Story. Photos / My Encounter With Mami-water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:
chop me ? how? don't worry about me. I will take care of myself.

just hook us up
...Hook you up with her,

...Wait first , show me your abs , teeth and dick cheesy
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Albertone(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I sell mami-wata face cream ladies. Mention me if you are interested. Stay safe
What is that?
And don't tell me not to mind
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:

so you are saying I can't handle you?
... Yes you can't go!

And where are you fram
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Hook you up with her,

...Wait first , show me your abs , teeth and dick cheesy
I am not hooking up with you so why should I do that?grin
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... Yes you can't go!
And where are you fram
I am from Delta o
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by proclinician: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
They don't have menstrual cycles.
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Martinez39s(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Christ too
True.
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lostz:
I am not hooking up with you so why should I do that?grin
...Now show her !
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Now show her !
not that cheap
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Liposure: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
... portharcourt
am coming there 2 c u
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Liposure:
am coming there 2 c u
...Ok dear
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by IamPlato(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2020
oochi123:
..awwww..that's goodnews. Hope you are fine?
another lady forever?
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by oochi123(f): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2020
IamPlato:
another lady forever?
I am not pls.
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by flyinnizam(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
they are not real
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Silemmana(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mermaids are spirits they can never be delivered, but they're real. They're not always naturally pretty as they're said to be; how can someone that's lived for more than 300 years still look young and pretty? Yes they're ajay's very pretty but that's not always their real existence. Phrase don't ask me how, I've seen one, she was old and ugly as nothing I've ever seen. What made her to be ugly? She was caught by some white men at a road construction site. At that spot, what ever they constructed there kept breaking off. Sometimes the small water that's been small for ages started flowing. I know much it a little about them, they live in water, valley, hill and forest. Taking of girls with marine spirits, I've a girlfriend that's possessed, (when I say girlfriend I mean a friend, she's another man's wife). As we got closer each I started seeing things in her and one day confronted her and said "babe do you know you're not that beautiful as everyone think?" She asked me how, and I told her that I believe she was possessed, that her beauty was not real. If I look at her sometimes she looks so irresistibly beautiful but on another look, she looks very ugly. She said nobody has ever told her she's ugly and I apologized and she asked me to get closer which I did and she opened up to me. She showed me some invisible marks on her body like that of the snake, it only comes and goes she said and I confirmed it was so. She said she's surprised that even her husband never knew about it and had never noticed the marks. She said it's so tall that she knows the spirit in physical and told me the number of children she had in the spirit world. But her marriage was more of downs than ups as was made to be by the spirit.

There are more to it than I can type here but all I want to is that mammy water is real but God is the almighty
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by keryj(f): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I av forgiven her already ,

...Oochi I really missed u cheesy
No adaibeku
No Amatarasha
No keryj
... Am just here with fake beings like funmisticqueen

I have missed you too cutie kiss. Just not frequent here like before
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by clintonsparkz(m): 11:27am On Mar 22, 2020
SmellingAnus:
hahahaha you have a point judging from my personal experience with them... This subject is very deep... You are tempting me to go deeper, but let me try and go a bit deeper...

So, let me share another encounter,... Call her Miss T. She is different from the other character I mentioned earlier... I have had direct encounter with Miss T and I later became close to her family which made me know more about her, siblings and what lead to her birth by her eartly mother....

Miss T is a Princess in the other world... Miss T was very close to me, exactly two years before we were close, there was an incident that made me know that she wasnt ordinary although Miss T didn't know about that incident, but I kept it to myself... So , when Miss T and I were close, there were some stuffs I told her of which she was surprised... She opened up to me about herself, and even went as far as revealing some of their modus operandi....

That is what I may partially agree with what you said above .... I just feel like stopping here.... There are many things I haven't even written here but you have a point...

Note , few years later I was very close to even her mother and siblings and I knew it was right in the family... I don't want to expose much...

But I understood more about their modus operandi from Mrs T... Finally the person you are chatting with has first hand experience in "Marine" , "Witchcraft" and "Occultic" related stuffs just by association or whatever... Somethings I know, even Nollywood has not done a movie close to that before... Lol... Yeah true...
let me open up? What are u opening up, if u know u can't explain something why still write and still say nothing, no one is forcing you to write about it.
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2020
keryj:

I have missed you too cutie kiss. Just not frequent here like before
...My dear welcum,
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by Rawhumper(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2020
[

U dont need to worry yourself if people believe u or not,the truth will always be.
I believe you bro 100%....they exist and even their kingdom is like ours just that its finer and more sophiscated.
There are different departments in their kingdom well i say no more,i have had several encounters but its God that saw me thru.
Cherrs

quote author=SmellingAnus post=75817959]You don't have to believe it, I have dated at least two of them and slept with at least three of them... Lol hard to believe but it's true ...

So let me share a brief story with someone I met according to him he never believed in those marine girls until he dated one... Some how I just felt like stopping the story here... Lol...

Truth is that, whoever tries to help you must be very strong too if not the attacks the person go receive no be here... Believe what you like but they exist same way witches and occultist exist... If you have had encounters with them, there is no way you will doubt their existence but I don't blame those that doubt their existence cos the natural mind/man is more about reason/logic but what they fail to understand is that "WHERE REASON ENDS, THAT IS WHERE FAITH BEGINS"... [/quote]
Re: What Do You Know About Mami-water (mermaid) by jasonex4(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2020
You are talking about water creatures, yes the exist but the people here are talking about mammy water the fictitious legend grandmas and nollywood deceive people with.

I thought mermaids/mammy water (ie. Those with human bodies and fish tails) where water creatures too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Virginity Test / Does A Date Have To Be In A Resturant? / Photos: Are These People Making Love Inside The Pool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.