Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (43638 Views)

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

nothing shameful because it's Tinubu ? a their bribing people to vote a candidate and nothing wrong with that?

bloody hypocrites. Make I hear you say nonsense about Atiku again.

You don't know I'm more ATIKUlated than you are. Lol.

Check my comments pip.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Bobby4090: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Nothing harmful there. I even promised my neighbours cows and cars if Buhari wins. Just a mouth promise. Not a written legal document. What of the Politicians that promise you good roads and uninterrupted power supply? Do you sue them? It's just an empty promise to mobllize people.
Fashola and Osinbajo promised SW that Buhari will hand over to them if they vote for him to win. It's just a crap to mobllize the folks around. It's same with Atiku that said there's nothing wrong with him making his friends rich if he's elected. All of them are the same.

6 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by gaskiyamagana: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2019
Nbote:
Emperor Jagaban... And zonBs thinks and wants everyone else to believe it is becos dey love PMB.. They are simply in love with Tinubu's "Gud money"..
Are you not in love with Atiku money?

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by EniiT: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2019
And how is this incriminating? You have only told us Buhari does not steal even to win election and that Tinubu is not taking money from Alausa to do same.

4 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by gaskiyamagana: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Zombies will not ask him the source of his wealth now ooo
When contest concilor and win in your Local area, you will know source of his wealth.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Justiceleague1: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2019
PROPAGANDA.

DECEPTION.

PLEASE DON'T BE DECEIVED BY THIS EVIL PROPAGANDA.
HE WILL SURELY DISH OUT MONEY BUT CERTAINLY NOT HIS MONEY.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by lagdmark(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2019
MrAJQ:
You can say that again. Buhari will not steal
Buhari will not steal but Buhari is enjoying wealth and gud money from Armed Robber and Looter Tinubu.
Do you know that ; aiding and abetting is a serious crime Buhari committed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by gaskiyamagana: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2019
Awol1:

You don't know I'm more ATIKUlated than you are. Lol.

Check my comments pip.
Atikulated, Atikulooting, atikuloosing, Atikulectiontribunal, AtikuSupreme, Atiku2023, Atikuretire........

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by ReachHard: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2019
cheesy

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by gaskiyamagana: 9:42am On Feb 17, 2019
lagdmark:

Buhari will not steal but Buhari is enjoying wealth and gud money from Armed Robber and Looter Tinubu.
Do you know that ; aiding and abetting is a serious crime Buhari committed.
This is a typical comment from student of PDP University of Desperation.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by dokie: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Firefire:
FAKE PROMISES

It's not fake o. Tinubu dey share die.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Firefire(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2019
dokie:

It's not fake o. Tinubu dey share die.

Don’t sell your votes

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by michoim(m): 9:48am On Feb 17, 2019
PDP never cease to amaze me. What a senseless post by PDP. They are confused and have lost all sense of decorum...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by dokie: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2019
Firefire:

Don’t sell your votes

Of course.

Howe'er, APC has been collecting pvcs for 5k in Lagos since last week, and people are selling.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Firefire(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2019
dokie:

Of course.

Howe'er, APC has been collecting pvcs for 5k in Lagos since last week, and people are selling.

God will deal with them in the fullness of time
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by seunmsg(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

What is important is the fact that he’s not dipping his hands into the national or state treasury to finance the election. All we’ve been clamoring for is that political office holders should stop funding political campaigns with state resources and I’m glad this report just confirmed that Buhari is not stealing our resources.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Masterk2019: 9:52am On Feb 17, 2019
tinubu, tinubu, tinubu how many times I call you be warned we are coming for you
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by SarkinYarki: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2019
seunmsg:

What is important is the fact that he’s not dipping his hands into the national or state treasury to finance the election. All we’ve been clamoring for is that political office holders should stop funding political campaigns with state resources and I’m glad this report just confirmed that Buhari is not stealing our resources.

and Atiku is dipping right? All I see is a man confessing to have cornered all Lagos state resources so much he can boast now that he is richer than Odin state and Alausa.. . Tinubu is the most corrupt Nigerian politician in history and yes you can take that to the bank

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by ada9ja(f): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

please can u tell me the source from the moment he was custom officer till now

then i will tell u jagabans own

buhari is not a thief and will not steal

bring atiku, they will be milking the cow and assuring u guys of the cow meat

atiku will eat u all like rat n still comfort u guys
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by 77up(m): 9:58am On Feb 17, 2019
If you think anything is wrong with this without considering that its normal level between all politician then alot is going wrong with you.

I even like the line where he said buhari doesnt have money for rerun campagn infact, makes me believe that man more .

Febuhari 23 pls come on here quickly.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by SarkinYarki: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2019
ada9ja:

please can u tell me the source from the moment he was custom officer till now

then i will tell u jagabans own

buhari is not a thief and will not steal

bring atiku, they will be milking the cow and assuring u guys of the cow meat

atiku will eat u all like rat n still comfort u guys

Atiku made all his wealth from the company called Intels and yes you can take that to the bank
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2019
With all his money, the color of his teeth will not change.

He still lacks class outside of politics.

Tinubu na human being ?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by san316(m): 10:01am On Feb 17, 2019
Everything is about perspective. Those who want to see it from the negative perspective will see it, those who want to see the positives will do also. It all depends on your bias.

As for me, it's all part of the political gameplay
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by miketayo(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2019
this is rubbish.. though jagaban is a thief but no politician would use the word steal when talking to his fellow politician or anyone for that matter
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by olisaEze(m): 10:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Gforce2019:
Fake news.

I'm not surprised , the news is coming from This Day Newspaper....we know who get the paper....

Who get d paper?
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by kleverley(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2019
thiefnubú elé ún éh

I'm not surprised
association of past criminals
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Afospecialk: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

nothing shameful because it's Tinubu ? a their bribing people to vote a candidate and nothing wrong with that?

bloody hypocrites. Make I hear you say nonsense about Atiku again.

Do you go to school at all or you hav problem to read and comprehend simple English. He said no bribing for them but he will compensate them if they work. Dullard thats blindly committed to Atiku the greatest looter of all time
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group / 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video) / Video Of Lady Crying And Blasting Wike Over "Imposition Of Candidates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.