Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (43600 Views)

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by naijapips04: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Afospecialk:

Do you go to school at all or you hav problem to read and comprehend simple English. He said no bribing for them but he will compensate them if they work. Dullard thats blindly committed to Atiku the greatest looter of all time

Are you sane? when you ask someone to ensure they and their circle vote a candidate not for any personal conviction....but just so you will compensate them after the vote is called what? grow some sense you this zombie.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Afospecialk: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2019
Capensis:
With all his money, the color of his teeth will not change.

He still lacks class outside of politics.

Tinubu na human being ?

Only one of his kind in a family can be a blessing to all your unborn generation.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by fredoooooo: 10:16am On Feb 17, 2019
So .. how's that your headache undecided
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Ayajmaster01: 10:17am On Feb 17, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
See them?

Wizkid was right afterall

Ask wizkid whether he has PVC first before he too can talk shit. Not how far, its how well

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by seunmsg(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

and Atiku is dipping right? All I see is a man confessing to have cornered all Lagos state resources so much he can boast now that he is richer than Odin state and Alausa.. . Tinubu is the most corrupt Nigerian politician in history and yes you can take that to the bank

He made it clear he’s not collecting money from the federal and state government to fund the campaign. You can interpret his speech to mean something else but that is just your personal opinion. What is important to me is the fact that the APC government at the federal and state level are not financing the party’s campaign with state resources. Beside, Tinubu is not even on the ballot.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by NobleAjare(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2019
MrAJQ:
You can say that again. Buhari will not steal

Ode!! Was that what he said? He simply said The dullard is not incharge

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by crestedaguiyi: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2019
Ayajmaster01:

Ask wizkid whether he has PVC first before he too can talk shit. Not how far, its how well

Have you ever seen Dangote on a polling queue , not everybody votes. Some of us are indifferent
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by biosilicon: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Afospecialk:

Only one of his kind in a family can be a blessing to all your unborn generation.

Yeah we know you worship anything with money. drug barons and greedy corrupt politicians are a blessing to your unborn generation.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Slickest(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2019
It hurts to see that nigerian youths only rant on social media, with fake identities and we all clamour for change
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Lunockgold: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2019
Nbote:
What is more incriminating dan dis? Imagine even admitting he goes to Alausa to take money sometimes and even talking about d money he wants to take from Buhari.. Dis simply summarises d fact dat we have a zombie and a puppet for President..
NB: For those of U quoting me to talk trash, U do realise his statement “Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.” simply implies there are times he goes there to take money right?
u are correct,japaban ole nla.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by VicHots(f): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2019
So many fake tapes leakages out there. Why now when there's postponement!
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by misano(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2019
Konskott:
What's wrong with promising money to achieve a purpose. In paid employments, it is called incentive. Incentives are given either to reward excellent performance or to motivate people to achieve results. Stop posting worthless stuff.

If it was PDP U will start talking trash on Twitter. But now it is Tinubu U are speaking English. SHAME on U.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Printerscanner: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2019
Ije004:
Admits saying Osun doesn’t have his kind of money Says he’s bankrolling Buhari’s election campaigns singlehandedly

Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State, also disclosed that he had enough money to bankroll elections without requesting any money from Buhari or dipping his hands in Lagos State’s treasury.

“Buhari does not have the money that I want to steal and he doesn’t have the money I want to take from him. Also, he does not have the war chest for this presidential eletion".

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/17/in-a-leaked-tape-tinubu-promises-apc-members-good-money-if-buhari-wins/?amp

Can you hear that from the lealed tape? Buhari is not spending the national treasury for elections unlike Goatluck who emptied our national treasury and Atikuloot who is spending our stolen money. All hail the Jagaban.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by jaytee01(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2019
dazzlingd:
Tape will soon be denied as fake.
For a reputable news organization like Thisday to put this out, they have concrete evidence.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Gentleziggy(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2019
D Almighty jagaban of Lagos who was reduced to nothingness n insignificance n a laughing stock in almost every beer parlour joint by a dullard from daura is readily waiting to buy votes for his slave master .is he hypnotized? Or he is waiting for 2023 so DAT
that Fulani man will handover to him? I can't wait for buhari to loose this election sad.I personally will transport tinubu n his cohorts to eko in a dangote truck n buhari to daura in a "" 911" " tipper. angry
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by mfm04622: 10:50am On Feb 17, 2019
Nbote:
What is more incriminating dan dis? Imagine even admitting he goes to Alausa to take money sometimes and even talking about d money he wants to take from Buhari.. Dis simply summarises d fact dat we have a zombie and a puppet for President..
NB: For those of U quoting me to talk trash, U do realise his statement “Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.” simply implies there are times he goes there to take money right?

Do you have comprehension problem? He said he does not need to go to Alausa! He has his own money!
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by jaytee01(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2019
madridguy:
Jagaban no forget my side grin I smell lies.
He is already paying you for your work online... Don't be greedy.

As for the lies, na Thisday be this oo..... They must have their concrete evidence.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Ayoefa: 10:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Ije004:
Admits saying Osun doesn’t have his kind of money Says he’s bankrolling Buhari’s election campaigns singlehandedly

Bayo Akinloye

The National Leader of All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has promised to give a substantial amount of money to the party faithful if their votes can secure reelection for President Muhammadu Buhari.

Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State, also disclosed that he had enough money to bankroll elections without requesting any money from Buhari or dipping his hands in Lagos State’s treasury.

He made the remarks in a leaked audio tape THISDAY obtained yesterday from an authoritative source that pleaded anonymity.

In the tape, Tinubu said, “For all those who have come to Bourdillon, you know why we are here. We are here for mobilisation. You know what I mean by mobilisation.

“So, as registered APC members, you have to go and get your neighbours to come out and vote for the APC. It is after I have seen the favourable results of the elections that I will bring out good money.

“Buhari does not have the money that I want to steal and he doesn’t have the money I want to take from him. Also, he does not have the war chest for this presidential election.

“Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.”

He, however, told the APC supporters who had come to visit him in preparation for the now postponed presidential and federal parliamentary polls that he would reward them financially after they had “delivered victory” for Buhari.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/17/in-a-leaked-tape-tinubu-promises-apc-members-good

-money-if-buhari-wins/?amp

So where is the audio tape recording?
Fake news.
On Buhari and Osibanjo we stand till 2023.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by mfm04622: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

Are you sane? when you ask someone to ensure they and their circle vote a candidate not for any personal conviction....but just so you will compensate them after the vote is called what? grow some sense you this zombie.

Oga! These are party members! Their own vote is sure. He is asking them to do what they should normally do! Canvass vote for their candidates and party.
He is now saying he will reward good performance. He is not giving money for this! No money to buy vote. But money for ensuring ordinary citizens are mobilized to vote for the party
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Princedapace(m): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2019
Lucid1:
shocked

PDP disappointment, APC disappointment cry

But I remain with APC, we'll evolve into a better party.

You just gotta love Tinubu

Love TInubu, how? Someone who admitted to be taking money from Lagos state.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Modphase: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2019
My question to depended Igbos like you is what have Ugwauyi Umahi n Ikpeazu been doing with federal allocation since they do not pay Godfather n how come none of the trio built a single school hospital borehole or any signature project in all the four years they ruled and why do you Igbos think they deserve a second term ?

Nbote:
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by naijapips04: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2019
mfm04622:

Oga! These are party members! Their own vote is sure. He is asking them to do what they should normally do! Canvass vote for their candidates and party.
He is now saying he will reward good performance. He is not giving money for this! No money to buy vote. But money for ensuring ordinary citizens are mobilized to vote for the party

you canvass votes for a part member not because you are paid for it....but because of your conviction.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Sterope(f): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2019
This is Nigeria.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by KunleyY19(m): 10:59am On Feb 17, 2019
That's Why APC footsoldiers keep flooding everywhere.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by reachbenny(m): 11:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Nigerians, you think you have seen corruption, wait until APC fails this weekend.
The MASSIVE looting and CORRUPTION in this administration will SHOCK you guys.

What do you expect when ROGUES congregate?
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Numlock: 11:02am On Feb 17, 2019
Zombies will ignore this thread like a plaque.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Hameex(m): 11:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Even me too ...if baba win .I will give out 50k
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by IjebuWarrior: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2019
Enough is enough for goddamn sake... This is just too annoying, I swear! Is this what we refer to as Democracy?

Can the Military please come back already? angry
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Tolowodara: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
You all can make your self comfortable with the lies. wen time reach, eye go clear.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by KillTheZombies: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
Thieffnubu pay your dentist some money so your brown teeth can be whiter and your mouth can stop being odoriferous.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by shegra58: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Zombies will not ask him the source of his wealth now ooo
that question is very simple he was Governor of the richest state in Nigeria for 8 years and also was a senator during Abacha regime,so tell me if your father have this kind of opportunities he will not have enough money to share among his followers cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

More Pictures From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno State / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Shared By Dele Momodu / Buhari’s Undisclosed Share At Panalpina W.T Revealed - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.