Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (43637 Views)

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by mybestlove(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2019
Nbote:
What is more incriminating dan dis? Imagine even admitting he goes to Alausa to take money sometimes and even talking about d money he wants to take from Buhari.. Dis simply summarises d fact dat we have a zombie and a puppet for President..
NB: For those of U quoting me to talk trash, U do realise his statement “Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.” simply implies there are times he goes there to take money right?

... simply implies that Alausa (Lagos) is his shop.
Tinubu is a crook and corruption personified.
Lagosians, to me, are zombies of the greatest order. One man enslaving them since 1600AD
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by IjebuWarrior: 11:12am On Feb 17, 2019
mfm04622:

Oga! These are party members! Their own vote is sure. He is asking them to do what they should normally do! Canvass vote for their candidates and party.
He is now saying he will reward good performance. He is not giving money for this! No money to buy vote. But money for ensuring ordinary citizens are mobilized to vote for the party

But where tha hell did he get these monies from? How much was his net worth before he became a governor in 1999? Now, he's even richer than 99% of Nigerians. angry
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by shegra58: 11:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Firefire:
TECHNICAL WAYS OF PAYING FOR PURCHASED VOTES!

Asiwaju awon gbewiri!

Keep sharing our stolen wealth.

The gods will surely be on your case soonest.

Alpha Beta

Lekki Tollgates

Sharing from the SW states Security vote

Collection from Agbero

Direct looting through stooges in political positions

Your days are numbered!
Everybody days are numbered abeg say something else I hate that quote
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Jabioro: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Zombies will not ask him the source of his wealth now ooo
Have you asked Atiku and his colooters their source of money?
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by shegra58: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2019
mightyhazel:
This man has truly finished lagos.. No wonder ambode at a time couldnt stomach anymore
Atiku your Lord and savior has finished Nigeria since when he was custom boss and VP so what again?
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by NiceGuy11: 11:19am On Feb 17, 2019
Fake News

Pls stop spreading news that ain’t genuine all bcoz you wanna promote opposition party. Just stay in your house and enjoy the money they gave you and stop spreading fake news
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2019
Nbote:
What is more incriminating dan dis? Imagine even admitting he goes to Alausa to take money sometimes and even talking about d money he wants to take from Buhari.. Dis simply summarises d fact dat we have a zombie and a puppet for President..
NB: For those of U quoting me to talk trash, U do realise his statement “Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.” simply implies there are times he goes there to take money right?
I thought you Igbos said Buhari had used and dumped tinubu

Now you are changing the narrative
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by dyydxx: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2019
But where is this tape sef
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by remiopash: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2019
Where is the link to the leaked tape? I have searched through the link supplied ,nothing on it. This is a political season and the time that Southwest will determine who wins the presidential election.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by DemolaUnbias(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2019
It has been part of our culture here in Nigeria, Saraki said he singlehandedly sponsored 2015 apc election except SW zone, likewise now ask Wike how much he has spent so far?
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Demiladedemzy(m): 11:30am On Feb 17, 2019
As long as am obidently atikulate it non of my business like for Atiku share for the lifeless nepotist
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2019
You are the real zombie of Africa oya take go and deliver it to your fathers:
My people, my people in the house. I am referring to those that think constructively, not those who lack the ability to comprehend, a mere half page of script.
Pls, let us compare notes and see how these people on the side other side have improverish us with their 16years of misrule. And because we refuse to buy into their myopic analyses, we have been, variously & unfortunately for them, categorised and called us undignified names. Of course, like courageous soldiers we have marched-on and at each milestone we drew your attention to their failure. That again grew their anger. In any case, we are not bothered. I have never seen a group of self-conceited characters such as these. Not prepared to grow in knowledge. Papa Awo said ....they are dead, bury them. For me, l do not think it is the right thing to do. Let us consign them to one section of the "big farm".
Read this comparative analysis? This is strictly for the "progressive minds" in the house only. Those of the "wailing" class your input is not needed.

PDP CREATED POVERTY.

This comparative analysis below is important to common man...who are the majority voters in 2019 elections.

1. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of rice was N11,500 but they took over when it was N2,500.

2. They said when Buhari took over from them one litre of petrol was N87 but they took over when it was N11.

3. They said when Buhari took over from them one dollar was N235 but they took over when it was N20.

4. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of cement was N2,000 but they took over when it was N400.

Analysis between APC and PDP government of 16 years and 3 and half years.

ON MAJOR COMMODITIES.

Rice.
APC N15,000-N11,500 = N4,500
PDP N11,500-N2,500 = N9,000

Petrol.
APC N145-N87 = N58
PDP N87-N20 = N76

US Dollar.
APC N360-N235 = N125
PDP N235-N20 = N215

Cement.
APC N2,500-N2,000 = N500
PDP N2,000-N400 = N1,600

Who then created poverty and hunger in the land?

Spread it all to everyone out there on the street.
Courtesy PYO Group
SarkinYarki:
Zombies
will not ask him the source of his wealth now ooo

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Mankosi: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2019
No be only leaked tape. They want to give Nigerians the impression that buhari is not using govt money to fund his campaign. JUST like how oshomole asked inec chairman question yesterday and if u are not sensible enough u will think Apc is not behind the election postponement.
Mad people.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by BLIZZARDCON: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2019
Ehenmnn, what is wrong in motivating members to work hard? If you like go and disoriente your own party members OK?
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2019
Minions in Corridors of Power.

They are your real enemies. Let's mobilize and burn down their houses and businesses.

If the Presidents can not fight corruption and injustice, then they deserve jungle justice.

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Bamez: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2019
This is a big lie. Don't fool us again. Tinubu can't say such thing in a critical time like this.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by 7lives: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

Are you sane? when you ask someone to ensure they and their circle vote a candidate not for any personal conviction....but just so you will compensate them after the vote is called what? grow some sense you this zombie.

Don't cry yet, I'm expecting nothing less than 4m votes for APC in Lagos, on Saturday.
It is a strategy, how do you bring out the best in your team?, If beautiful commission is not attached to the sales target?.
No room for failure, hit the target and collect your commission.
Stop crying jor.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:

God bless His Excellence, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (CON)

So that is all you have to say, you this dirty smelly thing? It's so unfortunate the kind of lunatics that populate the APC and its sympathisers.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Iyajison: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2019
Ur presidential ambition don fail already... U gat know dat on time
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Ritchiee: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2019
naijapips04:

you canvass votes for a part member not because you are paid for it....but because of your conviction.

Yes,your conviction and livelihood.This is Africa except you are very wealthy.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2019
Gforce2019:
Fake news.

I'm not surprised , the news is coming from This Day Newspaper....we know who get the paper....

Mumu. So it's news from the Nation Newspaper or NTA that you would believe?
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by kernel001: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2019
MrAJQ:
You can say that again. Buhari will not steal

Is it the one that aided and abetted looting during Abacha?
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by obynaDmob(m): 11:50am On Feb 17, 2019
Nbote:

I don't support Buhari and his cohort, but if i were your lecturer na oju you go chop!
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Konskott:
What's wrong with promising money to achieve a purpose. In paid employments, it is called incentive. Incentives are given either to reward excellent performance or to motivate people to achieve results. Stop posting worthless stuff.

See this one with his oily mouth rolling muke muke like an idiot. Typical hypocritical, two-faced, double-mouthed afonja oil eater. Why haven't you asked him where he got this kind of money from? Yet bastards like you are always in a hurry to accuse Atiku of corruption, even when Atiku is a saint when compared to this notorious thief called Tinubu.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by shilz(f): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Smart man,so if the result isnt favorable he won't pay.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by olabrad: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
madridguy:
Jagaban no forget my side grin I smell lies.

Now that an evidence of fraud and corruption hashas surfaced about tinubu, you start smelling lies. It is certain you will never make heaven.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by olabrad: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Awol1:
Nothing harmful.

But if it is a PDP chieftain that said this, you will see something harmful in it, abi?
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Sakusaku: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nbote:
u need English teacher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group / Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Boy Sent To Spy On Maduka's Brother Confesses (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.