Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins (43642 Views)

How Many Of These Promises APC Made In 2015 To Nigerians Were Fulfilled? / Reno Omokri Reacts As Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Arizona1: 12:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jabioro:
Have you asked Atiku and his colooters their source of money?
Go and collect your own N250 and eat amala and ewedu. Fools allowing one man to sell their future and the future of their children and give them ewedu to eat.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by SarkinYarki: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
shegra58:
that question is very simple he was Governor of the richest state in Nigeria for 8 years and also was a senator during Abacha regime,so tell me if your father have this kind of opportunities he will not have enough money to share among his followers cheesy

you have just agreed he is corrupt
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by shegra58: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

you have just agreed he is corrupt
Tell me a single politician in Nigeria that is not corrupt
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Teejaney88(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
its all about the Benjamin's baby. #Babbanbarawo
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by lerrytunechi(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Call now

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by olajizz01(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2019
Omeokachie:
Why is APC bent on destroying our democracy?

If they are not threatening people with bloodshed and deaths, then they are compromising the electoral process.
Shut up,did you hear "I will pay you according to ballot boxes you snatch",

If it's PDP,snatch the boxes is what you will be hearing from them especially wike.

Let me tell you the truth,the den of election riggers in Nigeria are SS and SE,but this election will be an except,they will be seriously deactivated.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by olajizz01(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
Arizona1:

Go and collect your own N250 and eat amala and ewedu. Fools allowing one man to sell their future and the future of their children and give them ewedu to eat.
See this pot calling kettle black, Atiku you are running after had looted the future of your children and your unborn generation, that's why the country is not working.
But fight hard to come back with a slogan of "let Nigeria start working again",the question is who stopped it i n the first place?So those who stopped it from working is now the solution, common sense is not common.

They used to say,once bitten,twice shy.
Not you people,you still want him to complete his destruction so that there will be no atom of hope in this country for your generation.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by ada9ja(f): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Atiku made all his wealth from the company called Intels and yes you can take that to the bank
he bot Intel as a custum officer

U be olodo of highest order

That's where is looting n theef starts
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by deomelo: 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
AroleOduduwa:
Nigeria will never move forward because of its hypocrisy, if this was Atiku, the first 10 comment will be from APC zombie robot, telling us how Atiku has deprived their generation of their life

To start with, Tinubu is not running for president, Atiku is. There's a difference between both men.

Atiku is a crook, a global bribe taker and collector

These ipobZOMBIES sef..

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by SarkinYarki: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
ada9ja:

Bought Intel's how? Intel's is owned by Gabrielle Volpi who is also the founder , Atiku joining Intel's is by mere fate and nothing else .
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by kristo123: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
kollinz1234:
I thought APC supporters claimed its going to be a straight victory for Buhari, why then is Tinubu waiting till the result is announced in Buharis favor b4 giving them his "good money" and did I just hear that "Buhari doesn't have the war chess to win the election", wait o Tinubu even said that he doesn't need to put his hands on Lagos treasury to bank roll the election; so he still has access to the treasury of Lagos? No wonder he is determining everything for the Yoruba nation; the so called most educated tribe in Africa; I have said it times without number, education is overrated angry angry

And let me be the first to tell you all how Tinubu will end, he will invest all his stolen assets in 2023 Presidential elections then the northerners will vote their son Atiku with his running mate Obi which will also attract the votes of the entire south east and south south and Tinubus blind west alone won't be able to give him results then he will be rushed to the hospital after the results has been announced and the doctor will advice him not to participate in election anymore. By then everyone will desert him and he will be like a lonely ghost in the night. U are free to quote me, I get una time today o ye lovers of bad leaders!!!

The great Oracle has spoken... I support you
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Jabioro: 3:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Arizona1:

..and you're a fool
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Boss13: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Jagaban I see you. Nice play with the media. It’s not a leaked audio tape. You gave your blessing to leak it to the media.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Omeokachie: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
olajizz01:
Shut up,did you hear "I will pay you according to ballot boxes you snatch",

If it's PDP,snatch the boxes is what you will be hearing from them especially wike.

Let me tell you the truth,the den of election riggers in Nigeria are SS and SE,but this election will be an except,they will be seriously deactivated.

You are talking to your father's age mate son.
I believe this is how you shut your father up when he says something that differs from yours.
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Dannyhajo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Do you ever informed lagosians when you've been collecting riba from alausa....na lagosians be ur maga ooo...ondo state citizen won't accept all this ur political radarada
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by Dannyhajo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
ada9ja:

Okay because he be politician now may he no get any asset abi....na so your fada do
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by duwdu: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nbote:
What is more incriminating dan dis? Imagine even admitting he goes to Alausa to take money sometimes and even talking about d money he wants to take from Buhari.. Dis simply summarises d fact dat we have a zombie and a puppet for President..
NB: For those of U quoting me to talk trash, U do realise his statement “Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.” simply implies there are times he goes there to take money right?

Ah, only a daft would interpret those words of Tinubu the way you've done o! Even after Tinubu's phrase directly leading the sentence that you've interpreted? Chai. The correct interpretation is "... it is coming from my own pocket. I don't have to get money from Alausa for me to have my own money that I will give to you."

And to think you got hundreds of likes for posting this comment of yours? No wonder you guys' political analysis and projections largely based on emotions will always be way off the mark! Thanking God "Likes" on Nairaland don't translate to valid votes during elections o. Hmm.

But hey, what do I know? wink

P34c3
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by ada9ja(f): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dannyhajo:

Okay because he be politician now may he no get any asset abi....na so your fada do

Source of the asset from where

Is a simple answer

Or u cud ask ur fada y he didn't make it as atiku from scratch
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by ada9ja(f): 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Bought Intel's how? Intel's is owned by Gabrielle Volpi who is also the founder , Atiku joining Intel's is by mere fate and nothing else .

Okay sir, when you are through with research abt it, tell ursef the truth
Re: Leaked Tape: Tinubu Promises APC Members Good Money If Buhari Wins by simpleseyi: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
Nbote:
What is more incriminating dan dis? Imagine even admitting he goes to Alausa to take money sometimes and even talking about d money he wants to take from Buhari.. Dis simply summarises d fact dat we have a zombie and a puppet for President..
NB: For those of U quoting me to talk trash, U do realise his statement “Therefore, whatever I’m promising you is for real – and it is coming from my own pocket. It is not until I go to Alausa before I can get money to give you.” simply implies there are times he goes there to take money right?

Uncle how market? I hope you have gotten over the shock of the election loss. In case you can't take it no more, I sell Sniper Insecticide for shinkini money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Youngest Heads Of State In Nigeria's History: Age And Date Of Birth (Video) / Coronavirus: El-Rufai’s Wife, Hadiza & Son Ask Nigerians To Pray For Governor / US Senator Insults Nigeria In A bid To Mock Obama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.