Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More (60115 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by AmazingELixir: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
undecided

Wetin be this children wahala sef...we've got much bigger problems confronting the country to spare any precious time on children that think dating and marriage are the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by castrol180(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Their problem
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by mistyebby(f): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Osas, over to you

I'm so waiting o, she must defend herself or change for good.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by FisifunKododada: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by emerich(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Onyi22:
It will not be well with Afonjas
See as your room dirty...
U sure say that tin no go dey smell?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by femiblaze(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
My brother, looks can be deceiving.
Ire2:
Na WA all these celebrity marriage nor they last. Osas looks like a very responsible virtuous woman, why is she behaving like this. Na WA Sha
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is what you get when you marry on and for the social media. Go on sir, we are following after all we have been monitoring the public marriage all the while. Iberibeism people. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by castrol180(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
Onyi22:

The flat heads will suffer in this life, so Gbenro should be covering rubbish it will never happen
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Saintsami(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
But why did leave your family in 9ja at the first place? just passing by

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
jabor4Naija:
I remember their wedding being d talk of d town dat year, now this........its just so sad

Liar!

When was their wedding ??

In which town was it talked about ?

Liar

You have never heard of either of them till today just like the rest of us angry

Always telling lies

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by RexTramadol1: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
d gυy вe υѕιng ѕтyle тo вeg

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by chloride6: 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
I have said it and I will still say it...

Marry an actress or actor at your own peril....
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by mistyebby(f): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Seems I've got a tale to follow. cheesy

Nigerians, see excitement cheesy
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by ofuonyebi: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
this is why i wonder why these so called celebrities waste their time and money...for marriage that would soon become history...shame!

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by lordmario(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oya clap for yourself with this you just wrote.... Now look in the mirror. Are you HAPPY?
Onyi22:
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Ademolaononuga: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Osas, over to you

Osas go just negodu

This is shit getting real. It shows by Ajibade's allegation that the wife only "listens" via SM. This is just too bad when a supposed loving couple have to let the public decide their fate.

So sad really...
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by LONGPREEK(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Olosho is olosho

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Dshocker(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
meobizy:
I always knew she was the cause of their marital problems.
Akatas are a hard set of people, their way and ours are different worlds.
At least he has a child, that's all that matters.
She can continue her sugar daddy chasing-ways.
He should just deduct himself and his child from the situation.

He didn't mention her meeting with any sugar daddy

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Muscomide: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
RexTramadol1:
d gυy вe υѕιng ѕтyle тo вeg

As in ehnnn..........

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by sammyj: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
You are one of the foolish senseless girl sorry pig that lacks morals and value on the planet earth. Just look at your dirty room grin shocked!!!
Onyi22:
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by stieyven(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Onyi22:
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by jesmond3945: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
This guy is very irresponsible, how can you stay in America, enjoying life when your family is in Nigeria all this while? How do you expect your wife to be loyal? Parenting is the responsibility of both parents not one person. He has no right to scold her until he does the right thing by making sure he reunites with his family.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Jyde89: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
Onyi22:

Another Amadioha pikin, I wonder why the mods hav'nt ban this bitch yet.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by pavoda: 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2019
This guy is stupid too much

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
mistyebby:

Nigerians, see excitement cheesy
Wetin man pikin go do?
Them give us news, na for us to read nah grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Daeylar(f): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
A man will have problems with his wife and go on social media to post it.
God forbid
I wonder what he wants us to do, Insult his wife?

All these 5-year-old kids pretending they are men. Such a shame..

7 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by canalily(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Onyi22:
its like you have dated them well well
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Boss13: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Africanness:
Stupid foolish manchild. Just used the poor girl to get a green card.
Now bringing up excuses to leave the marriage without blame. Coward. Own ur decision wt ur chest.

I think your comment is a bit harsh. You are not in his shoes or even in the couple’s situation to understand what’s going on. Don’t be in a rush to express foul language.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Seun360(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
LONGPREEK:
Olosho is olosho

All of them na Olosho.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Tedassie(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Onyi22:
Is that why you face ur ass to the camera?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by victorian(f): 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
jesmond3945:
This guy is very irresponsible, how can you stay in America, enjoying life when your family is in Nigeria all this while? How do you expect your wife to be loyal? Parenting is the responsibility of both parents not one person. He has no right to scold her until he does the right thing by making sure he reunites with his family.

No mind the guy!

He thinks its by typing rubbish on social media

He wants his family to work and he stays put in US , as if that's where he was based initially . smhhh.

Someone wey wife carry go US , He no wan come back Nigeria settle but his wife who was born and bred in US is living in Nigeria wit their kids . He's there tarnishing her image.

Honestly may we not end up marrying our enemy in the name of sexual passion !

Amen!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Shares Pantless Photo, Causes Stir Online / Senator Yayi Gifts Taiwo Hassan 'Ogogo' Toyota Venza SUV For His Birthday / Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.