Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,737 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More (60120 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Boss13: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Daeylar:
A man will have problems with his wife and go on social media to post it.
God forbid
What should we do? Insult his wife?

All these 5-year-old kids pretending they are men. Such a shame.

Please read where he said he has tried out several options and got family members involved. He also mentioned it appears the wife loves the social media hype. I think he is slut-shaming the wife. If the story is true, the wife should know better
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Why are these nasty Nairaland boys so quick to label women Oloshos? Speaks of gutter breeding

7 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Kaymaxine(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Onyi22:
It will not be well with Afonjas
Did any afonja ass-Bleep your mum

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by paparazzi1987(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Onyi22:

Weyrey dwarf with dirty and rotty puna dey talk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by femi4: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Onyi22:
Were! Osas na edo name
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by femi4: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ishilove:
Why are these nasty Nairaland boys so quick to label women Oloshos? Speaks of gutter breeding
An edo girl for that matter
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by enomakos(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dshocker:
Please and please Gbenro,if truly you are tired of your wife Osas, people like me that admires her is willing to marry her and show her what love is all about
what are you waiting for?go ahead
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Daeylar(f): 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Boss13:

Please read where he said he has tried out several options and got family members involved. He also mentioned it appears the wife loves the social media hype. I think he is slut-shaming the wife. If the story is true, the wife should know better
I've actually read the whole story, he has no right to talk. He is complaining about his wife going out for the night but he doesn't even live in the same country as his child,
Isn't he ashamed of himself and his hypocrisy?
His wife is basically living like a single mother while he lives like a bachelor yet his mouth is still sharp.

9 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by femi4: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
femiblaze:
My brother, looks can be deceiving.
Honestly, that girl get this kain innocent looking face

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Chukwurah003: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Jobless man. Leave that innocent woman alone

Innocent runs girl. cheesy
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Mariangeles(f): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Richdad50:
I wish I can hear from both sides for a jump into conclusion is to be unfair to her. A real man never throws his wife under a public bus. To Express rage is not a bad thing but never whisper the wrongs of your wife to anyone except her. A woman sometimes needs time to transition to that perfect wife but a husband's love speeds up the process. Love is patient, kind, and thoughtful, it never contains a last warning.

#Richdad
You don't know what he has been through...
Sometimes, all you need is to let it all out and let the world know what's happening just in case...for your sanity's sake

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Chukwurah003: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
paparazzi1987:

Weyrey dwarf with dirty and rotty puna dey talk grin grin

She’s a walking STD museum. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Bonapart(m): 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ehiscotch:
In Nigeria people will complain when you don't marry early or when your mates are regardless of whatever valid reason like finance or parenting or career; but when you get married and start having issues and want to get a divorce for similar or other genuine reasons they still come for you.

Don Jazzy, Genevieve, Rita Dominic don't be in a hurry to get in to a life time commitment if you are not ready or can't handle the heat; this very people that castigate, malign and chastise you for not doing what they think is best for you will be the same ones to come for you when poo hits the fan.

Banky W and Adesua don't be in a hurry to have kids if you have your reasons. It's better to leave a marriage without the problem of sharing kids. Do so at your own time.
mumu advice. When blind want to lead another blind
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Hoodbilonia: 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Go fuc yurseld abeg
Fool
Who beg u go marry okpo b4
Hahahaha
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Guruindahouse(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thanks sis. But the experts in banning will not see her post until a retaliation is carried out. I attacked one of them bitterly few days ago and I was banned but his comment was not removed.Why so much hate from these guys towards us? I hope one day they will get their wish and go their separate way.
Hiwats01:

It's like your brain is leaking �
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by princfred(m): 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
When people are busy fvcking the hell out of each other and glamourinsing over each others material achievement/possession and calling it dating only to marry and find out they are not mentally and emotionally compactible at all then wonder how they managed to end up with someone soo not-what-they-want.

I guess the big cars, fine houses, lands and acess to travel and live abroad still couldnt keep the relationship nor give them joy of union.
Do i blame Nigerian parents who only encourage their children to look out for only the shiny things in a potential spouse.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by IjebuWarrior: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
I can bet my life, the lady is sleeping with some other dude. The dude probably isn't big enough or is a minute guy.. angry Stupid Edo Ashana!

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by LONGPREEK(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
Seun360:

All of them na Olosho.

As an Uber driver, i picked the other posh lady on tinsel, the one that married a Ghanaian.

Picked her from her man/boy friends place judging from their loving/hugging, and i overheard her conversations on phone.

Those girls are not marriage material biko.
Any real sensible guy that wants to marry a nigerian should go to th3 village. Those one are still spoilt but not as spoilt as these Opebi hoes
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Newboss(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
This one crack me up sha. LMAO angry

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by toscolee(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ehiscotch:
In Nigeria people will complain when you don't marry early or when your mates are regardless of whatever valid reason like finance or parenting or career; but when you get married and start having issues and want to get a divorce for similar or other genuine reasons they still come for you.

Don Jazzy, Genevieve, Rita Dominic don't be in a hurry to get in to a life time commitment if you are not ready or can't handle the heat; this very people that castigate, malign and chastise you for not doing what they think is best for you will be the same ones to come for you when poo hits the fan.

Banky W and Adesua don't be in a hurry to have kids if you have your reasons. It's better to leave a marriage without the problem of sharing kids. Do so at your own time.

You are talking to me...the pressure that they are putting on me ehn....to the extent that they want you to marry someone that one don't have feelings for..I'm tired
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Fidelismaria: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
grin grin

Yoruba and Benin juju at work

Let see who the superior go be

Benin witch

Yoruba demon
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by princfred(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
LONGPREEK:

Any real sensible guy that wants to marry a nigerian should go to th3 village. Those one are still spoilt but not as spoilt as these Opebi hoes

All na almost thesame Oh. Only the bookru ones are manageable. Too much booking means she didnt have time to be a fuckaholic as both dont go together. This is a secret.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Richdad50:
I wish I can hear from both sides for a jump into conclusion is to be unfair to her. A real man never throws his wife under a public bus. To Express rage is not a bad thing but never whisper the wrongs of your wife to anyone except her. A woman sometimes needs time to transition to that perfect wife but a husband's love speeds up the process. Love is patient, kind, and thoughtful, it never contains a last warning.

#Richdad
Onye ki ibu
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by princfred(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
toscolee:

You are talking to me...the pressure that they are putting on me ehn....to the extent that they want you to marry someone that one don't have feelings for..I'm tired
Beware, those very same people will laugh at you if you rush and get it wrong and when the sh*it hits the fan. Take your time and do your thing.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by victorian(f): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
Uniformlydiload:

Stfu. You no Dey ever get sense since when i don know you. You need slap resetting tablet

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Get fucvk off my mentions

Goat!

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Amalekki: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
Go and marry crew - where art thou? You should be helping them here.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
That's what happens when a man has a toy prick
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Dinho20(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
YOU HAVE HEARD THAT THE LAW OF MOSES SAYS, 'A MAN CAN DIVORCE HIS WIFE BY MERELY GIVING HER A LETTER OF DIVORCE. BUT I SAY THAT A MAN WHO DIVORCES HIS WIFE, UNLESS SHE HAS BEEN UNFAITHFUL, CAUSES HER TO COMMIT ADULTERY. AND ANYONE WHO MARRIES A DIVORCED WOMAN COMMITS ADULTERY......
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Dinho20(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
EVERY PAINFUL CONSEQUENCES OF SIN IS A PART OF THE PUNISHMENT METED OUT FOR SIN...!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video) / Olamide Meets President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.