Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More (60037 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade: 'My Wife, Osas Ighodaro Abandoned Our Daughter To Party' / Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
Where do these kind of boys in a man's body creep put from? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by emilyone(f): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2019
Dshocker:
Please and please Gbenro,if truly you are tired of your wife Osas, people like me that admires her is willing to marry her and show her what love is all about
God bless you my brother.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
femiblaze:
My brother, looks can be deceiving.

LOL
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Seun360:

All of them na Olosho.

As an Uber driver, i picked the other posh lady on tinsel, the one that married a Ghanaian.

Picked her from her man/boy friend's place judging from their loving/hugging, and i overheard her conversations on phone

Those girls are not marriage material biko.

Too bad from you. You don't go about disclosing clients' private discussions. It's unethical.

6 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nothing my wife will ever do, to make me say all these about her in public.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by 9jaRealist: 12:23am On Feb 18, 2019
NONSENSE and INGREDIENTS! cheesy

If you think a parent must always be with the baby, then keep your own arse home in the family house. Did you not know she was a “celebrity” (whatever that means) when you met and married her? Now you want her to give up her “career” (I presume that ‘celebrity’ is a career) and all the hustle that goes with it? Perhaps you want her to just rely on you for pocket money and her self-worth? NONSENSE! SMDH

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by naturefellow(m): 12:36am On Feb 18, 2019
Richdad50:
I wish I can hear from both sides for a jump into conclusion is to be unfair to her. A real man never throws his wife under a public bus. To Express rage is not a bad thing but never whisper the wrongs of your wife to anyone except her. A woman sometimes needs time to transition to that perfect wife but a husband's love speeds up the process. Love is patient, kind, and thoughtful, it never contains a last warning.

#Richdad
the only counsellor on NL. Nice one!
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 18, 2019
Richdad50:
I wish I can hear from both sides for a jump into conclusion is to be unfair to her. A real man never throws his wife under a public bus. To Express rage is not a bad thing but never whisper the wrongs of your wife to anyone except her. A woman sometimes needs time to transition to that perfect wife but a husband's love speeds up the process. Love is patient, kind, and thoughtful, it never contains a last warning.

#Richdad

God bless u for this. It is never easy to change ur life from single hood to motherhood. It takes effort from both parents, even then most parents go for nannies n house helps. If not for the fact that Osas like every other sane woman out there wouldn't want to give up her child, she should just allow him to take the girl. B4 1 week, he will be begging, dats if his pride will let me anyways.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by Lotiababe(f): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2019
As if I knew this will happen to their marriage... and there village people will be singing,`Soft work,its our work ooo'
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by baratech: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
But you guys were going clubbing and enjoying nightlife... Did you think she'll stop because she married you... Or had a child

This is exactly what you signed up for... Stop the trash talk... Love your wife.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by gforce5: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2019
Not surprised. These two were incompatible from the get go. See how people are insulting Nigerians born and bred abroad as being "uncultured" while the so-called "homely" girls in Naija are no better. He married her for papers while she married him for sex and children. They should carry their cross. When things were alright, people on this same forum were praising her for marrying him for love when she could have gotten other men. Now they are blaming him for marrying her.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More by bigblackbeautif: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2019
Gbenro.. u are a disgrace to men all over .. so ur wife is messing up, allegedly , and u think a real man comes to social media to rant about it. Face ur issues in the privacy of ur home a d if it's tired of the whole thing, get a bloody divorce and custody of ur daughter if u can prove that osas is a bad mom. As for u, osas, u are better off without him any man worth his salt will shield u and ur daughter even in tough times...poor I, my sister..u don enter one chance!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe Flies Dj Cuppy To His New Base In China [PICS] / Patoranking Held By Female Fans In Australia While On Stage / Chioma The Chef Chi Slammed Over Belly Pooch. Davido's Girlfriend Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.