Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

He Said He Loved Me: But, He: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said He Loved Me: But, He: (1320 Views)

He Said He Loved Me After One Month. Help! / My EX Said She Loved Me Because Of My Skills In phone se.x / She Loved Me But I Kicked It Into The Gutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Michole(f): 4:47am On Aug 25, 2010
YOU know you told me you loved me and all the time you were using me as a substitute until your girlfriend agreed to marry you. YOU are a liar. How could you be so selfish and so believing. What comes around goes around and you will get your reward in the end, YOU know who you are,

So, Nairaland family please tell me do you think this guy should be awarded the hand of a woman in marriage after deceiving not one lady but two ladies, I think this guy should rot in hell,
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by LadyLocs(f): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2010
Shyte happens - Tis life, Move on.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Ladyjide(f): 4:13pm On Aug 28, 2010
Well since you are bold enough to create the thread, you might as well tell the rest of  NL who the man you are talking about is!! grin

But to answer your question- karma is real, and what goes around does comes around.  I am not sure you can put yourself in the business of saying what he deserves, or if he doesn't deserve to be married. Hopefully being married will help him to  change his lying ways,  as that is a deeper commitment. Now if he starts cheating when he is married then , there is now a bigger issue, !

Take it as a learning experience, and  move on, Sometimes you have to go through trials, in order to get where you are going in life. Just  take this as your trial, and chalk it up.  You have just taken one for the TEAM- most of us women  do at some point in our lives.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2010
@Ladyjide,u're said it all.
@poster, every human being is rational.Who knows if u were not playin game as well.make we hear word.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Dafemo(m): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
@ladyjide you believe in karma, all you have to do is move on he will receive his reward when the time is ryt
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Gbemyte(f): 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2010
@op. Move on. Wu knws it might b God's plan. Mayb God has a beta man 4 u somwher.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Ladyjide(f): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2010
Dafemo:

@ladyjide you believe in karma, all you have to do is move on he will receive his reward when the time is ryt

Yes- I do believe in Karma,  What goes around does come around,  but I am not sure in this case of the OP.  How much of a reward of karma  is this guy really going to receive? Perhaps he really did love her? Perhaps he  really did love them both?  How is that a lie? Did he tell this girl he was going to marry her? I doubt it!! Sometimes as women we need to look with in our selves before placing ALL the blame on  men. People will only do to YOU what YOU let them.!!  Now do not take what I am saying as saying that the OP was wrong, but my point is that  as women we need to look at the complete picture  and not get tunnel vision. Just speaking the words "I Love you," is not a confirmation of commitment these days, until he says the big "I DO"! Once that happens, and you find out that he is a liar, then it is time for the wahala!! Until then you kinda have to take what you hear as a grain of salt.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by sexylogan(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2010
LadyLocs:

Shyte happens - Tis life, Move on.

Word.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by cold(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2010
Put a name to the thread if possible; a face.All diz he said-she said isn't cutting it.Meanwhile @op is that u in ur profile?How can any man in his right mind jilt you?What's the world comin to undecided
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Gbemyte(f): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2010
Now, I LUV U has bcom a slag.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Omolola1(f): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
dat word has been so bastardized~ @poster, Shyte happens! take heart
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by jenibayo(f): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2010
Michole:

YOU know you told me you loved me and all the time you were using me as a substitute until your girlfriend agreed to marry you. YOU are a liar. How could you be so selfish and so believing. What comes around goes around and you will get your reward in the end, YOU know who you are,

So, Nairaland family please tell me do you think this guy should be awarded the hand of a woman in marriage after deceiving not one lady but two ladies, I think this guy should rot in hell,

Oh dear very sori but if u want him, tell me, i will talk to him and stop all dis blu bla blu bla, lol
NOTE: pls i did not say he was going to marry me angry angry angry angry
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by tiana1(f): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2010
Michole:

Is he on nairaland?
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by follypimpi(m): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2010
Michole:

So, Nairaland family please tell me do you think this guy should be awarded the hand of a woman in marriage after deceiving not one lady but two ladies, I think this guy should rot in hell.

Chie u dey vex oo,take it easy now.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 31, 2010
@post
am i the only one feeling like a jilted person is trying to get back at her ex by exposing their dirty laundry on NL?!
seriously, whats the aim of this thread?! move on and stand proud instead of lowering yourself to such "childish play".
you're just making him look better.

even the worst evil men out there deserve the hand of a woman (as if women aint evil themselves. . . . . . . .PLEASE!).
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@post
am i the only one feeling like a jilted person is trying to get back at her ex by exposing their dirty laundry on NL?!
seriously, whats the aim of this thread?! move on and stand proud instead of lowering yourself to such "childish play".
you're just making him look better.

even the worst evil men out there deserve the hand of a woman (as if women aint evil themselves. . . . . . . .PLEASE!).
Hmmmm I see someone who is hurt and talking. Its hard to deal with being lied to. Youre right to choose based on facts is taken away.This may seem childish to you but be patient with a broken heart.Learning to move on and rise above takes time and maturity and support. Just cause women can be "evil" too is not relevant here,
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2010
^^^well i understand what you mean but it still doesnt warrant the poster bringing this guy's dirty laundry here and possibly make his life(and his future bride's) a misery.

i see a gal trying to destroy someone's happiness. . . . . . . . . . . just because she wasnt the chosen one.
whats her next "below the belt" move?! posting his name/picture so that every jilted women out there can have a field day?!

talina:

Just cause women can be "evil" too is not relevant here

and who said it was?! i guess you didnt understand what i wrote. i simply meant that: "even the most evil men on earth can get married because they will find their perfect match with equally devilish women". get it?!

the poster saying that a man shouldnt be awarded the hand of a damsel because he did another wrong is whats IRRELEVANT here.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by 1103(f): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2010
Epistles, Epistles, EPISTLES, WHY cant we have peace in our homes!! grin grin
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by segzicres(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2010
move on jor!!! ur not the first babe to get jilted abeg!!! stop disturbing us.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Michole(f): 12:42am On Sep 01, 2010
You know what I am already over him, because I am glad I found out the truth about this man, instead of finding out later, So, all of you need to quit your tripping and your insults as if I am going to continue to drag this man's name and face through the dirt, I firmly believe what comes around goes around. And beside known of you know me so before you start saying I'm childish check yourself,

Much Love to YOU all
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by follypimpi(m): 1:20am On Sep 01, 2010
Michole:

You know what I am already over him, because I am glad I found out the truth about this man, instead of finding out later, So, all of you need to quit your tripping and your insults as if I am going to continue to drag this man's name and face through the dirt, I firmly believe what comes around goes around. And beside known of you know me so before you start saying I'm childish check yourself,

Much Love to YOU all

All the best,hopefully ur very own dude will bump into u soon.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Honeyboy09(m): 2:33am On Sep 01, 2010
Dis same Word Love Love Love , Na wa ooo, I think it's time i arrest that word 'LOVE' and lock it up in Jail for a While , Sorry poster gather d strength and move on, remember for everything there is a Reason ,
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 01, 2010
@poster. Glad to hear that! Be strong and know that there are good men out there who dont lie.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 01, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^well i understand what you mean but it still doesnt warrant the poster bringing this guy's dirty laundry here and possibly make his life(and his future bride's) a misery.

i see a gal trying to destroy someone's happiness. . . . . . . . . . . just because she wasnt the chosen one.
whats her next "below the belt" move?! posting his name/picture so that every jilted women out there can have a field day?!

and who said it was?! i guess you didnt understand what i wrote. i simply meant that: "even the most evil men on earth can get married because they will find their perfect match with equally devilish women". get it?!

the poster saying that a man shouldnt be awarded the hand of a damsel because he did another wrong is whats IRRELEVANT here.
hmmmmmm
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by hbabe(f): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2010
Michole:

People can deceive hundreds of people and later get married to another so the guy can and will have any woman as wife. He will probably deny deceiving anyone in the past.
I am glad you have moved on; expect better things.
Re: He Said He Loved Me: But, He: by spikedcylinder: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2010
One only needs to go through the OP's posts to know who she's talking about.

(1) (Reply)

close this acct seun / Am Sorry Omowale;"cause Now I Know I Can't Live Without You / She Has Another Guy But Claims She Love Me Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.