Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore (73254 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Daeylar:
This thread is a mess.
Man that is supposed to be in jail for rape is who people are supporting and saying he should have extra marital affairs. cry
Poor woman cry
Someone in jail for his wife's behavior and rejection? Walahi, I wish many Men could do without women!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Daeylar(f): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Someone in jail for his wife's behavior and rejection?
No someone in jail for forcing his wife. Which he explicitly stated that he did.
Don't act obtuse in my mentioñs
Walahi, I wish many Men could do without women!
I wish so too. cry
If only the op of this story could do without women, he wouldn't have been so evil as to rape his wife.
Once again. Poor lady
Talk to your fellow men to learn how to do without women na cry
Abi an only where you see "F" moniker you dey get strength? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Daeylar:

No someone in jail for forcing his wife. Which he explicitly stated that he did.
Don't act obtuse in my mentioñs

I wish so too. cry
If only the op of this story could do without women, he wouldn't have been so evil as to rape his wife.
Once again. Poor lady
Talk to your fellow men to learn how to do without women na cry
Abi an only where you see "F" moniker you dey get strength? undecided
That's why many of your type are divorced or single mums

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Daeylar(f): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

That's why many of your types are divorced or single mums

Tell men that they should be in jail for raping their wives and they say they would rather learn how to do without women.

As if there are only 2 options. Abuse women without consequences or learn how to do without her.

Point out the disgusting nature of such thinking to them. They say that is why you are divorced or a single mum

As if being divorced or being a single mum is worse than being raped, especially in marriage.

Yet some of you still foolishly think you're a prize. You still think women want you and the saddest part of all.
You think you are mentally stable. It's quite a pity

Bessssiiideeeess
Why do you care if we are divorced?
Shouldn't you be learning how to do without women? grin grin and teaching your fellow men the same?
MGTOW is waiting. It's better that abusers and rapists like you and all others with your mentality learn how to live without women fast.

Someone even suggested drugging the wife with Spanish fly
Chaiii.
Nairalanders cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Daeylar:

Tell men that they should be in jail for raping their wives and they say they would rather learn how to do without women.

As if there are only 2 options. Abuse women without consequences or learn how to do without her.

Point out the foolishness of such thinking to them. They say that is why you are divorced or a single mum

As if being divorced or being a single mum is worse than being raped in marriage.

Yet some of you still foolishly think you're a prize.

Bessssiiideeeess
Why do you care if we are divorced?
Shouldn't you be learning how to do without women? grin grin
And teaching your fellow men the same?
MGTOW is waiting.

Someone even suggested drugging the wife with Spanish fly
Chaiii.
Nairalanders cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by cutieme(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2019
sandra50:

She is in love with someone else..if you monitor you will find out the truth..I said so because you said each time you touch her breast she cringes..I believe that's her weak point and most sensitive part so it can't be touched by someone she doesn't love..it happens to me that's how I got to know.
Hmmm?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by MissJoy29(f): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:

Never take nairaland serious,....or any social media. If youre matured to write all you wrote you should matured to know this fact
Ok...relieving
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by TeeElesh: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2019
Zoharariel:
Married for just 10years & with only 5 kids? Is that an excuse? I know women who don born 6 & 7 pikins wey still dey collect steady preeks from outside. grin

The spirit of my ancestors from Nibiru is telling me that your wife is collecting an alternative banana outside.

Each time you touch her breast, she cringes?

Chaiii! Yahoo Boys don reprogram & adjust the frequency & wavelength of the sensual circuits of your wife's body, thereby rendering her sexual antenna unreceptive to your electromagnetic sexual waves being transmitted through your testosterone signal. grin

You can't trust these Nigerian women even if they're vomiting holyghost fire through their nostrils like a locomotive train. grin

If I were you, I would immediately hire 2 female Private Investigators to monitor & be following her about for a month. grin

If dem no catch am with atleast 3 guys for 3 different hotels, then NIMROD is not my ancestor. grin

OMG... orisirisi human being dey for nairaland o
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ajengogo:
We have been married for almost 10 years now, with 5 kids. The last child is over 2 years old. My wife used to indulge me with sex a lot. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes I indulge her a lot too. I do sometimes resist it. Same with her too. Such has been our sex life so far; which has been good enough.

However, I started noticing a lot of reluctance in her each time I approach her for sex more than a year ago now. And it is getting worse these days. Each time I demand an explanation from her, she either complains of tiredness, headache or that she is seeing her period. The surprising thing to me now is that each time I touch her breast she cringes like a person that just stepped on naked electrical wire. Not to even mention several weird nightmares I experience each time I force my way, which even against my personal principles and ethics.

Note that I don't do sex like on a daily basis. Once or twice in a week is ok for me

Our sex life is dying. I don't know what becomes of this marriage without sex. And I do really love her. Any good suggestions will be appreciated

picture this to your wife

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by 1Sharon(f): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ishilove:

Regards for his feelings?

Why should a wife be scared to tell her hubby if he has bad breath? It's not like they are in the honeymoon period of their relationship. She should be comfortable enough to tell him
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Raalsalghul: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Someone in jail for his wife's behavior and rejection? Walahi, I wish many Men could do without women!
Main reason why I'm not into that marriage of a thing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by ubunja(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Cc: Ubunja who thinks marriage is all about sex. Take a swipe at this cool
tagging me on a post I have zero interest in won't change my mind.
I'm not on the market for opinions like yourself.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Raalsalghul: 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2019
ubunja:
tagging me on a post I have zero interest in won't change my mind.
I'm not on the market for opinions like yourself.
How convenient. Cowering when the going gets tough.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by ubunja(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2019
Raalsalghul:
How convenient. Cowering when the going gets tough.
so what do you expect? After all my Miseducations and views to just say "OK you are right."

You are too full of yourself. You expected to waste my time with a pointless debate and I disappointed your sorry arse. Try another time bro.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Raalsalghul: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2019
ubunja:
so what do you expect? After all my Miseducations and views to just say "OK you are right."

You are too full of yourself. You expected to waste my time with a pointless debate and I disappointed your sorry arse. Try another time bro.
Still blind to the objective of the mention huh?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:31am On Feb 20, 2019
IntrovertedK:
whao, you are still alive? shocked

You wanted me dead?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Still blind to the objective of the mention huh?
do I care?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You wanted me dead?
no just in a coma
Seriously that was a crazy comeback grin
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by dlw09(f): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
no just in a coma

Your plans have failed!

How're you?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
no just in a coma

Your plans have failed!

How're you doing?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Your plans have failed!

How're you?
been better.
What does your moniker mean BTW
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
been better.
What does your moniker mean BTW

It means 'ask your ancestors'. sad

Are you the person i asked a question? Are you introvertedK?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:25am On Feb 21, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

It means 'ask your ancestors'. sad

Are you the person i asked a question? Are you introvertedK?
must a man like me apply to respond to a girl like you?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by madprophet(m): 5:26pm On Feb 21, 2019
Ajengogo:
We have been married for almost 10 years now, with 5 kids. The last child is over 2 years old. My wife used to indulge me with sex a lot. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes I indulge her a lot too. I do sometimes resist it. Same with her too. Such has been our sex life so far; which has been good enough.

However, I started noticing a lot of reluctance in her each time I approach her for sex more than a year ago now. And it is getting worse these days. Each time I demand an explanation from her, she either complains of tiredness, headache or that she is seeing her period. The surprising thing to me now is that each time I touch her breast she cringes like a person that just stepped on naked electrical wire. Not to even mention several weird nightmares I experience each time I force my way, which even against my personal principles and ethics.

Note that I don't do sex like on a daily basis. Once or twice in a week is ok for me

Our sex life is dying. I don't know what becomes of this marriage without sex. And I do really love her. Any good suggestions will be appreciated

Which weird dream are you having when you have your way??
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by whiteeyes: 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2019
sharpwriter:

Hahaha hahaha..
Some of you no well on this forum walahi
.... Radio station kwa? Maybe he tugs at her breast like someone strangling a neck cheesy
hahahhaha sharpwriter, you sef sabi some tins oh
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by whiteeyes: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2019
MissJoy29:

Lol @bolded. Or they will be flicking the Lips of the VJ like they are playing a guitar & chooking hand inside there carelessly & senselessly all in the name of "fingering"
correct! let's all unite and keep saying these things so that dem brodas can take corrections, no be say we no want.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by sharpwriter(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2019
whiteeyes:
hahahhaha sharpwriter, you sef sabi some tins oh

Kai . .. I'm innocent bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by MissJoy29(f): 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2019
whiteeyes:
correct! let's all unite and keep saying these things so that dem brodas can take corrections, no be say we no want.
Exactly!
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by whiteeyes: 9:41pm On Feb 21, 2019
sharpwriter:

Nooooo not with ya type of analysis, very exact.
but...iyam a bae no bro grin
sharpwriter:

but...iyam a bae no bro

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by sharpwriter(m): 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
whiteeyes:
but...iyam a bae no bro grin Nooooo not with ya type of analysis, very exact.
but...iyam a bae no bro

Chai ... a bae? I'm shying! You spoke as if yu knew me from somewhere ... as for the analysis, OP knows what he does in ''za oza ruum.'' Na guess I dey guess here o smiley
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You wanted me dead?
since you've refused to take me seriously. Anyway hope you voted Buhari today sha, lemme know if i need to personally drop you in the Lagoon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth / The Top 10 Youngest Mothers In History And Their Ages / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.