Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore (72283 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by dododawa1: 9:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Ajengogo:
We have been married for almost 10 years now, with 5 kids. The last child is over 2 years old. My wife used to indulge me with sex a lot. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes I indulge her a lot too. I do sometimes resist it. Same with her too. Such has been our sex life so far; which has been good enough.

However, I started noticing a lot of reluctance in her each time I approach her for sex more than a year ago now. And it is getting worse these days. Each time I demand an explanation from her, she either complains of tiredness, headache or that she is seeing her period. The surprising thing to me now is that each time I touch her breast she cringes like a person that just stepped on naked electrical wire. Not to even mention several weird nightmares I experience each time I force my way, which even against my personal principles and ethics.

Note that I don't do sex like on a daily basis. Once or twice in a week is ok for me

Our sex life is dying. I don't know what becomes of this marriage without sex. And I do really love her. Any good suggestions will be appreciated
that why Muslim marry 4 wife's,Islam is d best.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by sandra50(f): 9:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Ajengogo:
We have been married for almost 10 years now, with 5 kids. The last child is over 2 years old. My wife used to indulge me with sex a lot. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes I indulge her a lot too. I do sometimes resist it. Same with her too. Such has been our sex life so far; which has been good enough.

However, I started noticing a lot of reluctance in her each time I approach her for sex more than a year ago now. And it is getting worse these days. Each time I demand an explanation from her, she either complains of tiredness, headache or that she is seeing her period. The surprising thing to me now is that each time I touch her breast she cringes like a person that just stepped on naked electrical wire. Not to even mention several weird nightmares I experience each time I force my way, which even against my personal principles and ethics.

Note that I don't do sex like on a daily basis. Once or twice in a week is ok for me

Our sex life is dying. I don't know what becomes of this marriage without sex. And I do really love her. Any good suggestions will be appreciated
She is in love with someone else..if you monitor you will find out the truth..I said so because you said each time you touch her breast she cringes..I believe that's her weak point and most sensitive part so it can't be touched by someone she doesn't love..it happens to me that's how I got to know.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Donjazzy12(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
Is that why you are afraid?
Is that why you are derailing my post, trying to shift attention away from lesbianism and lesbians your primary constituency?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Viergeachar: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2019
ogawisdom:

Some of you are kids talking as if your life depends on sex, what happens when she gives birth and u must abstain for 3 months for her to heal properly.

Guess u will die angry ndi mmadu self

Why should my take 3 months to heal

Nature has a way of regulating these things.

When a woman is menstruating, there will be no sexxx. At times, it will take longer for the man to desire her again.

When she gives birth, you won't like to touch her anytime soon as the sight of those post natal discharge will repel you.

Your wife is starving you. Chikena!
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Donjazzy12(m): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2019
sandra50:

She is in love with someone else..if you monitor you will find out the truth..I said so because you said each time you touch her breast she cringes..I believe that's her weak point and most sensitive part so it can't be touched by someone she doesn't love..it happens to me that's how I got to know.
And she is in love with another woman who sucks that breast with reckless abandon!
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Buharimustgo: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2019
yvelchstores:
Small children on this platform who are so fast to conclude that a respectable married woman is cheating on her husband, fear God and watch what you say.
Op, ask the woman what her problem is. There will be an underlying issue.

Even if there is an underlying issue is it to deny her husband sex?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Reeberry: 9:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Katier00:
She is approaching menopause
Now told you can't have sex again? undecided
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by arms8022: 9:16am On Feb 19, 2019
ogawisdom:
Sex twice a week is excessive for couple married for over 10 years. Just focus on her companionship and Target twice a month.

It's not all about sex
abegi parkwell
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Amhappy(f): 9:16am On Feb 19, 2019
Forcing your way some times may be the main reason for the cringing.

Family planning and getting help may be a way out. Also are you providing for the family or your wife is hussling as much as you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Reeberry: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2019
ifyalways:
cheesy

After 10 years of marriage? yes it is.
Other things count eg companionship,cuddling, shared interests eg sports, discussions about long term retirement plans in bed , body warmth and shared jokes in bed.

@OP, Your youngest child is just 2. Poor woman is scared of another pregnancy plus she might be honestly tired with all the children and housekeeping.
Go with her for family planning.
Take her out on a romantic date or just pay for and send her to a spa .
Her libido is decreasing, you'd have to do more tlc, help around the house more and do more than just jumping on her if you want to get your groove on.
Stop forcing her abeg.
This is that op's wife. See as she dey talk.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Oyindidi(f): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2019
dododawa1:
that why Muslim marry 4 wife's,Islam is d best.
Because of sex?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by NanaF: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Ajengogo:

You just casually admitted to raping your wife though. This says a whole lot about you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by dododawa1: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Because of sex?
NO,with d write up,d woman is tired of sex, while d man is still active,marry second wife will have been better than visiting ASHAWO house or FIGHTING with each other.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Gruvychuky(f): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2019
DateMynd44:
force yourself on her.
If she resist panel beat her body to stupor, u paid for her bride price so u can do whatever you want with her
This type of childish comment makes this forum tiring.
must you talk?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Mjones77:
ok this is what you should do, buy her something you know she likes or take her out to have fun somewhere away from the kids jst the two of you. make sure you don't mention anything to her about the sex but jst ensure she have a greet time with you. then when you are back home and about to sleep talk to her about it am sure she will open up to you on what the problem is. however if the situation persist after trying this she might be seeing someone else.

That is the last thing any man in his situation should do.
If anyone is in need of gifts, dinners and night outs, then it's him. He's the one in need of intimacy from a wife who is emotionally and physically unavailable. Never indulge bad behavior. Like @Viergeachar rightly stated, treats and benefits should only serve as a reward for good behavior, not as an incentive. You don't starve a decent man of sex and expect the best of him. To the male folks on here, let your damn voices be heard. Be it in marriage or your relationships, your needs matter just as much as hers. It should never be subservient to hers, throw your toys out the pram if you have to, but never settle for less.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Gruvychuky(f): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2019
Andrez123:
She's sleeping with another man.
Stop saying things ignorantly. what do you know about a woman?
you are not supposed to be commenting on issues like this cos you are still a kid
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by preciouschiomy: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Your wife is in deep trouble because you mindset is so shallow. You really think men are the only ones working and providing for families.That poor woman maybe working, taking care of the 5 children and house chores all by herself.

apelike1:

Help in the house when he got work to do, comes back from work to feed his family, pays for the house bill, child's welfare and even the wife's welfare. And you expect him to do some house work undecided

With this kind of mentality you and your type deserve a madman who will take care of your body by panel beating it to stupor undecided

Useless women!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Gruvychuky(f): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Icon79:
First question, how old is your wife? If she's 50 or younger (and healthy), then she's definitely getting it from someone else. If she's over 50 then it's probably the early stages of menopause.

O pari

you are not supposed to be commenting on issues like this cos you are still a kid
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by oochi123(f): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2019
Hahahaha.. This is serious.. Papa Felicia comes to mind.. Eya, sorry.age also contributes too
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Gruvychuky(f): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2019
9jawear:
My brother she has been replaced by someone else, its called the swap programme. Your wife is somewhere sleeping with another man, you are living with an impostor.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 19, 2019
Are u serious?
apelike1:
Mr Man!

Your wife is receiving another's man dicck!

if you can't do a DNA test on your children I advised you divorce your wife! I repeat divorce your so called wife.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by highbeekeys(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2019
Zoharariel:
Married for just 10years & with only 5 kids? Is that an excuse? I know women who don born 6 & 7 pikins wey still dey collect steady preeks from outside. grin

The spirit of my ancestors from Nibiru is telling me that your wife is collecting an alternative banana outside.

Each time you touch her breast, she cringes?

Chaiii! Yahoo Boys don reprogram & adjust the frequency & wavelength of the sensual circuits of your wife's body, thereby rendering her sexual antenna unreceptive to your electromagnetic sexual waves being transmitted through your testosterone signal. grin

You can't trust these Nigerian women even if they're vomiting holyghost fire through their nostrils like a locomotive train. grin

If I were you, I would immediately hire 2 female Private Investigators to monitor & be following her about for a month. grin

If dem no catch am with atleast 3 guys for 3 different hotels, then NIMROD is not my ancestor. grin
You should be president!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Andrez123(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2019
Gruvychuky:

Based on the information he provided, a woman doesn't move from one extreme to another with her other half emotionally and sexually, it's either he's telling us some half truth or she's emotionally out of the relationship which means she's now interested in another man. I would say the same if the op was a woman. I would tell her that her man is sleeping with another woman.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Ubanid(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2019
power done change hand or will i say Toto done change owner

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Gruvychuky(f): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Buharimustgo:

Even if there is an underlying issue is it to deny her husband sex?
She's probably not doing it intentionally, she needs help, either emotional or medical
When you get married, you will understand.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Butoneday2(m): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Ajengogo:

Check if she's fuvcking someone outside or it might even be ur neighbour never can tell. Women i don't trust them. Na dem like sex pass na dem the thing dey sweet pass how come she come dey starve you for sex nau. Pls watch her very well. Don't say i did not tell you.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Gruvychuky(f): 9:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Andrez123:
Based on the information he provided, a woman doesn't move from one extreme to another with her other half emotionally and sexually, it's either he's telling us some half truth or she's emotionally out of the relationship which means she's now interested in another man. I would say the same if the op was a woman. I would tell her that her man is sleeping with another woman.
mind the way you talk about someone else's wife.
I'm a woman, I can relate well with what the woman is going through.
imagine 5children in 10years shuuuu.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by crunchyg: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2019
sisisioge:

grin grin grin

Thanks.
You are welcome dear, hope everything is fine with you or is there anyone looking for your troubles? don't hasitate to let me know
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Chiwendi: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2019
Is ur wife on any family planning?like implanon,sometimes it does that too,either she looses interest or the opposite.Also can be as a result to tiredness from the house chores and the stress of the children.let her take Kunu,dates and coconut mil mixed together it works wonders.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by delishpot: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2019
Once or twice a week is fair enough. Some men don't even do it 2ce a month. Talk to her to know what really the problem is. Maybe she doesn't want to hurt your feelings with her truth.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Oyindidi(f): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2019
dododawa1:
NO,with d write up,d woman is tired of sex, while d man is still active,marry second wife will have been better than visiting ASHAWO house or FIGHTING with each other.
I get now, no be everybody get strength to marry 2 wives
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by dododawa1: 10:19am On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
I get now, no be everybody get strength to marry 2 wives
life is choice,dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.