Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore (72333 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by apelike1: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2019
preciouschiomy:
Your wife is in deep trouble because you mindset is so shallow. You really think men are the only ones working and providing for families.That poor woman maybe working, taking care of the 5 children and house chores all by herself.

shut up shallow minded individual undecided
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by XaintJoel20: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2019
sisisioge:
5 kids in like 10yrs! I would cringe too shocked

I hope you have help in the house.

Where have you been
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Katier00(f): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Reeberry:
Now told you can't have sex again? undecided
hence the reason for low libidos
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Andrez123(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2019
Gruvychuky:

mind the way you talk about someone else's wife.
I'm a woman, I can relate well with what the woman is going through.
imagine 5children in 10years shuuuu.
You might be a woman but you are not in her shoes so you can't really relate with her, all women are not the same. I'm not gonna feel sorry for her having 5 children in 10yrs, it's not a burden or a curse, some women have been barren for more than 10yrs, she should be happy with her 5 children and enjoy her marriage with her husband.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Mirriamvic(f): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Take it or leave it someone is about to take her from you .
Be patient , pathetic, and calm
Her ♥ will turn for good
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Buharimustgo: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
[quote author=Gruvychuky post=75884933]
She's probably not doing it intentionally, she needs help, either emotional or medical
When you get married, you will understand.
[/quote

I am married my wife does that sometimes,i keep telling her that its not the best approach,also voice out your concerns,your partner is not magician to read all your worries,i hope you dont do same to your husband?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by felixawe(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2019
Her problem might be psychological...sit her down and talk to her politely. Do you normally smack her ?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by onatisi(m): 11:30am On Feb 19, 2019
Ugosample:

Haaaaa shocked shocked

na you dey talk this one shocked

Akantbilivdis
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Guyman02: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2019
ifyalways:
cheesy

After 10 years of marriage? yes it is.
Other things count eg companionship,cuddling, shared interests eg sports, discussions about long term retirement plans in bed , body warmth and shared jokes in bed.

@OP, Your youngest child is just 2. Poor woman is scared of another pregnancy plus she might be honestly tired with all the children and housekeeping.
Go with her for family planning.
Take her out on a romantic date or just pay for and send her to a spa .
Her libido is decreasing, you'd have to do more tlc, help around the house more and do more than just jumping on her if you want to get your groove on.
Stop forcing her abeg.

Matured response. The woman is scared of another baby. Take her out for other activities, do family planning and talk more with her, do some sports activity to tone your body structure and look more attractive to her.
Look for an activity both of you can do such as taking a long walk.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by onatisi(m): 11:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Ugosample:

Haaaaa shocked shocked

na you dey talk this one shocked

Akantbilivdis
[quote author=Buharimustgo post=75887696][/quote]
Baba but it is true naa. If the woman doesn't want sex ,she may have her reasons ,bearing 4 kids in that space of little time isn't easy. So the man should just leave her ,pamper and make her know that whether she gives him sex or not she still remains his loving wife. Then he should wear his shoes and dress up ,go out find a lady to have protected sex with and on his way back home,he should buy some lovely gifts for his wife. Life is simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by prodigy22: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2019
ogawisdom:

Some of you are kids talking as if your life depends on sex, what happens when she gives birth and u must abstain for 3 months for her to heal properly.

Guess u will die angry ndi mmadu self
g no dey cast anoda man biz
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by princejose: 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2019
Its just nature and truely fatigue on the part of ur wife. You can be assisiting her for some home work if you are less busy.
Also, there is this edmark product that is good which i can recomment for both of you. Its a tea. Troika.
Its very good. For more contact me. 07061390202
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by hesilo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
Donjazzy12:

My guy all the suggestions from guys just goes on to show how out of touch men of nowadays are about women.

Very important: Check to see if there is a particular woman your wife have gotten very close to within this period. If there is, then it is a hopeless case. The said close friend is her lesbian partner and that is why she cringes whenever you touch her boobs.

I can on my own count at least 12 homes broken by these scenarios. Suddenly, the wife hates sex with hubby but be very close to a female friends. In all cases, it turned out the wives were being brutally fingered and sucked until every sex interest for their husbands dies permanently.

Most if not all women fall easily for lesbians and the moment they are sucked and fingered furiously a few times they fall yakata. Even if you like let your dick be 50 inches, they won't be interested!

Honestly, I strongly believe your wife has fallen Victim.

Flesh and Blood did not reveal this to you. grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by ashawopikin(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
You look older than 14 na angry
oyindidi u know what I mean
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by agarawu23(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
This one go sabi do am shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Oyindidi(f): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
agarawu23:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Happy new year tongue
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by LONGPREEK(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Because of sex?
No it's because of food. Idiota
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by LONGPREEK(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
ggg
u are a nuisance. When last did you get bleeped in the ass
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by agarawu23(m): 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Happy new year tongue
same to u mummy tongue
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by comtem2011: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2019
jesmond3945:
Op do you know what it takes to give birth to five kids? Your wife is scared of having another baby. Why not talk her and you guys can do family planning whereby you can have sex without any chances of having a kod.
my thought as well.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2019
Zoharariel:
Married for just 10years & with only 5 kids? Is that an excuse? I know women who don born 6 & 7 pikins wey still dey collect steady preeks from outside. grin

The spirit of my ancestors from Nibiru is telling me that your wife is collecting an alternative banana outside.

Each time you touch her breast, she cringes?

Chaiii! Yahoo Boys don reprogram & adjust the frequency & wavelength of the sensual circuits of your wife's body, thereby rendering her sexual antenna unreceptive to your electromagnetic sexual waves being transmitted through your testosterone signal. grin

You can't trust these Nigerian women even if they're vomiting holyghost fire through their nostrils like a locomotive train. grin

If I were you, I would immediately hire 2 female Private Investigators to monitor & be following her about for a month. grin

If dem no catch am with atleast 3 guys for 3 different hotels, then NIMROD is not my ancestor. grin
Your own na follow come
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Goldmaxx(f): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ishilove:

This is news, but it seems oga's libido is higher than madam.

5 kids?? I tap into the anointing cheesy
so aunty you never marry? you are really getting old you know? please try and get married before you reach menopause.. Biko aunty oma m....
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Icon79(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2019
I think I would rather "show" than tell you cheesy
Deal

O pari

Gruvychuky:

Stop saying things ignorantly. what do you know about a woman?
you are not supposed to be commenting on issues like this cos you are still a kid
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Icon79(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2019
Haha!! The dude seems to have quite a healthy dose of sex appetite grin

And by the way, I sincerely believe that Donjazzy12 might be onto something with his contribution. It's more than likely that this lady had fallen into lesbo bondage, especially considering that she couldn't even bear to have her husby even touch her boobs any more shocked

O pari

Oyindidi:
OK o, how you take know sey them born twins?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Raalsalghul: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
Ajengogo:
We have been married for almost 10 years now, with 5 kids. The last child is over 2 years old. My wife used to indulge me with sex a lot. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes I indulge her a lot too. I do sometimes resist it. Same with her too. Such has been our sex life so far; which has been good enough.

However, I started noticing a lot of reluctance in her each time I approach her for sex more than a year ago now. And it is getting worse these days. Each time I demand an explanation from her, she either complains of tiredness, headache or that she is seeing her period. The surprising thing to me now is that each time I touch her breast she cringes like a person that just stepped on naked electrical wire. Not to even mention several weird nightmares I experience each time I force my way, which even against my personal principles and ethics.

Note that I don't do sex like on a daily basis. Once or twice in a week is ok for me

Our sex life is dying. I don't know what becomes of this marriage without sex. And I do really love her. Any good suggestions will be appreciated
Cc: Ubunja who thinks marriage is all about sex. Take a swipe at this cool
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Raalsalghul: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2019
FortifiedCity:
2 love birds grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Raalsalghul: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
jakandeola:
hahahah guy love bird me I got a girl of my dream not a homeless girl I Neva need a girl DAT go about looking for house and ask anybody to stayed eit her
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Daeylar(f): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2019
This thread is a mess.
Man that is supposed to be in jail for rape is who people are supporting and saying he should have extra marital affairs. cry
Poor woman cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.