Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore (72246 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Icon79(m): 1:08am On Feb 19, 2019
Why do some women feel that it always up to the man to ensure that the woman enjoys sex

If the man ain't doing something right then take charge and teach him to rock your boat ... don't just lay there moaning that you're not enjoying it angry sad shocked

O pari

cococandy:

6) when you do start having sex again, ensure that she enjoys it. Many men see their women as masturbatory aides instead of physical beings who should achieve orgasm same as them. I would get tired too if the sex is always about your orgasm. If it’s over when you cum. Then No thanks.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Icon79(m): 1:09am On Feb 19, 2019
Oyin, no be like that now. They probably had a twins grin

O pari

Oyindidi:
Wow! 10 years 5 kids.. Oboy you dey knack o shocked
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Icon79(m): 1:12am On Feb 19, 2019
Good point!

O pari

Donjazzy12:

My guy all the suggestions from guys just goes on to show how out of touch men of nowadays are about women.

Very important: Check to see if there is a particular woman your wife have gotten very close to within this period. If there is, then it is a hopeless case. The said close friend is her lesbian partner and that is why she cringes whenever you touch her boobs.

I can on my own count at least 12 homes broken by these scenarios. Suddenly, the wife hates sex with hubby but be very close to a female friends. In all cases, it turned out the wives were being brutally fingered and sucked until every sex interest for their husbands dies permanently.

Most if not all women fall easily for lesbians and the moment they are sucked and fingered furiously a few times they fall yakata. Even if you like let your dick be 50 inches, they won't be interested!

Honestly, I strongly believe your wife has fallen Victim.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by MissJoy29(f): 1:14am On Feb 19, 2019
whiteeyes:
The way some men even approach the sex thing sef is annoying. how can you be having pre-intimacy and rubbing the woman's nipple like say you dey tune radio station it'll naturally put her off off course!
Lol @bolded. Or they will be flicking the Lips of the VJ like they are playing a guitar & chooking hand inside there carelessly & senselessly all in the name of "fingering"

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by cococandy(f): 1:17am On Feb 19, 2019
It’s up to both to make each other enjoy it.

The emphasis on men is because they usually don’t care once they have reached their peak.

Icon79:
Why do some women feel that it always up to the man to ensure that the woman enjoys sex

If the man ain't doing something right then take charge and teach him to rock your boat ... don't just lay there moaning that you're not enjoying it angry sad shocked

O pari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by UKBobo(m): 1:20am On Feb 19, 2019
ashawopikin:
oga your wife is having an affair period

Like advice, like name

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by MissJoy29(f): 1:26am On Feb 19, 2019
TotoNaRubber:

My broad, after 5 children you still wan pour again for the six unfortunate child. haha !!!
This is pure abuse of toto, for the fact that you don't have a job doesn't mean you should produce children back to back, you making it seem like you are releasing music albums haha !!!

Just buy sex doll full stop.
And Pray tell, what's unfortunate about children? Are your children unfortunate?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Mayflowa(m): 1:27am On Feb 19, 2019
ifyalways:
cheesy

After 10 years of marriage? yes it is.
Other things count eg companionship,cuddling, shared interests eg sports, discussions about long term retirement plans in bed , body warmth and shared jokes in bed.

@OP, Your youngest child is just 2. Poor woman is scared of another pregnancy plus she might be honestly tired with all the children and housekeeping.
Go with her for family planning.
Take her out on a romantic date or just pay for and send her to a spa .
Her libido is decreasing, you'd have to do more tlc, help around the house more and do more than just jumping on her if you want to get your groove on.
Stop forcing her abeg.

No one should force another or spouse for sex but this is not a situation of declining libido or tiredness. The OP mentioned he was even bothered more for sex in recent past. Clearly, there are other underlying issues that can only be resolved by communications.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Icon79(m): 1:29am On Feb 19, 2019
That's where COMMUNICATION comes in. Communication is the key. If he ain't getting it done for you then let him know. Men are NOT mind readers. Don't fake it only to go back and complain. And if he ain't pumping hard/fast enough, then roll him over and get on top. You naija women need to learn how to charge during.

A tiny Asian gurl can bang your brains out, but an average naija woman ain't built that way.

O pari

cococandy:
It’s up to both to make each other enjoy it.

The emphasis on men is because they usually don’t care once they have reached their peak.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by stanliwise(m): 1:29am On Feb 19, 2019
jakandeola:
so cos she born a lot he cant sex her again oge u are a christain wife submit ur body to husband.
quoting bible out of context.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by ROCKJ1(m): 1:41am On Feb 19, 2019
ogawisdom:
Sex twice a week is excessive for couple married for over 10 years. Just focus on her companionship and Target twice a month.

It's not all about sex
oga na WA for you oh... Twice a month is too small na. cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by MissJoy29(f): 1:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Find another pussy
To think this up here got 95 likes! I saw it & cringed like Op's wife. And it was 88 likes when I checked first. By the time I finished the whole pages, it has increased to 95 & counting.

Who are these men liking this? They are people's brothers, boyfriends, nephews, uncles, fathers and even husbands o!
Hey!! Wahala o wa!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by cococandy(f): 1:57am On Feb 19, 2019
I agree very much with that.

But you have to factor in the slut shaming that’s part of our culture.

Where a woman has committed taboo if she indicates that she enjoys sex in any way much less demand it.
Someone like me won’t let if deter me but I’m a hoe because of that. Not that I mind

But some women literally take these things to heart and will rather die in silence than make sexual demands even from their husbands. So yes it’s easy to say what women should do or say. But when the environment they grew up in didn’t empower them to do that and then turns around to blame them for doing or not doing it (as the case may be), then we are only talking about stuff that we aren’t working to achieve.

Icon79:
That's where COMMUNICATION comes in. Communication is the key. If he ain't getting it done for you then let him know. Men are NOT mind readers. Don't fake it only to go back and complain. And if he ain't pumping hard/fast enough, then roll him over and get on top. You naija women need to learn how to charge during.

A tiny Asian gurl can bang your brains out, but an average naija woman ain't built that way.

O pari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by cococandy(f): 1:59am On Feb 19, 2019
You still haven’t overcome your fear of women.
Donjazzy12:

My guy all the suggestions from guys just goes on to show how out of touch men of nowadays are about women.

Very important: Check to see if there is a particular woman your wife have gotten very close to within this period. If there is, then it is a hopeless case. The said close friend is her lesbian partner and that is why she cringes whenever you touch her boobs.

I can on my own count at least 12 homes broken by these scenarios. Suddenly, the wife hates sex with hubby but be very close to a female friends. In all cases, it turned out the wives were being brutally fingered and sucked until every sex interest for their husbands dies permanently.

Most if not all women fall easily for lesbians and the moment they are sucked and fingered furiously a few times they fall yakata. Even if you like let your dick be 50 inches, they won't be interested!

Honestly, I strongly believe your wife has fallen Victim.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Mrkumareze(m): 1:59am On Feb 19, 2019
Stress kills sexual libido. I guess the kids n other family issues are affecting your woman. Try find way to reduce her activities at home ok.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by cococandy(f): 2:00am On Feb 19, 2019
The ones liking it are the same one that shed buckets of tears when they hear of women cheating on their husbands

MissJoy29:

To think this up here got 95 likes! I saw it & cringed like Op's wife. And it was 88 likes when I checked first. By the time I finished the whole pages, it has increased to 95 & counting.

Who are these men liking this? They are people's brothers, boyfriends, nephews, uncles, fathers and even husbands o!
Hey!! Wahala o wa!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by MissJoy29(f): 2:04am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
The ones liking it are the same one that shed buckets of tears when they hear of women cheating on their husbands

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Icon79(m): 2:05am On Feb 19, 2019
Understood. But that shouldn't be a factor with your husband tho. If you were to interview men, most married men would prefer a lady on the street and a "slut" in the bedroom. When it comes to sex, I definitely wouldn't want my wife to play shy or fake anything.

Even the Bible says that "marriage is honorable in all and the bed undefiled" (emphasis mine).

O pari

cococandy:
I agree very much with that.

But you have to factor in the slut shaming that’s part of our culture.

Where a woman has committed taboo if she indicates that she enjoys sex in any way much less demand it.
Someone like me won’t let if deter me but I’m a hoe because of that. Not that I mind

But some women literally take these things to heart and will rather die in silence than make sexual demands even from their husbands. So yes it’s easy to say what women should do or say. But when the environment they grew up in didn’t empower them to do that and then turns around to blame them for doing or not doing it (as the case may be), then we are only talking about stuff that we aren’t working to achieve.

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by noscarn91(m): 2:07am On Feb 19, 2019
Ajengogo:
We have been married for almost 10 years now, with 5 kids. The last child is over 2 years old. My wife used to indulge me with sex a lot. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes I indulge her a lot too. I do sometimes resist it. Same with her too. Such has been our sex life so far; which has been good enough.

However, I started noticing a lot of reluctance in her each time I approach her for sex more than a year ago now. And it is getting worse these days. Each time I demand an explanation from her, she either complains of tiredness, headache or that she is seeing her period. The surprising thing to me now is that each time I touch her breast she cringes like a person that just stepped on naked electrical wire. Not to even mention several weird nightmares I experience each time I force my way, which even against my personal principles and ethics.

Note that I don't do sex like on a daily basis. Once or twice in a week is ok for me

Our sex life is dying. I don't know what becomes of this marriage without sex. And I do really love her. Any good suggestions will be appreciated
You need to make more money my brother

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by fascowilly(m): 2:11am On Feb 19, 2019
Zoharariel:
Married for just 10years & with only 5 kids? Is that an excuse? I know women who don born 6 & 7 pikins wey still dey collect steady preeks from outside. grin

The spirit of my ancestors from Nibiru is telling me that your wife is collecting an alternative banana outside.

Each time you touch her breast, she cringes?

Chaiii! Yahoo Boys don reprogram & adjust the frequency & wavelength of the sensual circuits of your wife's body, thereby rendering her sexual antenna unreceptive to your electromagnetic sexual waves being transmitted through your testosterone signal. grin

You can't trust these Nigerian women even if they're vomiting holyghost fire through their nostrils like a locomotive train. grin

If I were you, I would immediately hire 2 female Private Investigators to monitor & be following her about for a month. grin

If dem no catch am with atleast 3 guys for 3 different hotels, then NIMROD is not my ancestor. grin
My guy why you come dey mad like this?
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by AngelicBeing: 2:12am On Feb 19, 2019
Zoharariel:
Married for just 10years & with only 5 kids? Is that an excuse? I know women who don born 6 & 7 pikins wey still dey collect steady preeks from outside. grin

The spirit of my ancestors from Nibiru is telling me that your wife is collecting an alternative banana outside.

Each time you touch her breast, she cringes?

Chaiii! Yahoo Boys don reprogram & adjust the frequency & wavelength of the sensual circuits of your wife's body, thereby rendering her sexual antenna unreceptive to your electromagnetic sexual waves being transmitted through your testosterone signal. grin

You can't trust these Nigerian women even if they're vomiting holyghost fire through their nostrils like a locomotive train. grin

If I were you, I would immediately hire 2 female Private Investigators to monitor & be following her about for a month. grin

If dem no catch am with atleast 3 guys for 3 different hotels, then NIMROD is not my ancestor. grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by DONFASZY(m): 2:19am On Feb 19, 2019
U sound like a sex addict

5children in 10yrs....u think Givin birth is easy?

Ur wife is afraid of belle

Show her protection...body Don dry weak...2 time a week for 10yr....

I day fear u sir...she is suffering in Ur addiction

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Ikpongiton: 2:25am On Feb 19, 2019
ogawisdom:
Sex twice a week is excessive for couple married for over 10 years. Just focus on her companionship and Target twice a month.

It's not all about sex
sex ,twice a week is not enough,except for a semi impotent.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by 1Sharon(f): 2:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Ishilove:
Check yourself well. You prolly have a severe case of halitosis.

grin
If this is the case, what does that say about the wife for not telling him? undecided
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Lexusgs430: 2:26am On Feb 19, 2019
Ajengogo:
We have been married for almost 10 years now, with 5 kids. The last child is over 2 years old. My wife used to indulge me with sex a lot. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes I indulge her a lot too. I do sometimes resist it. Same with her too. Such has been our sex life so far; which has been good enough.

However, I started noticing a lot of reluctance in her each time I approach her for sex more than a year ago now. And it is getting worse these days. Each time I demand an explanation from her, she either complains of tiredness, headache or that she is seeing her period. The surprising thing to me now is that each time I touch her breast she cringes like a person that just stepped on naked electrical wire. Not to even mention several weird nightmares I experience each time I force my way, which even against my personal principles and ethics.

Note that I don't do sex like on a daily basis. Once or twice in a week is ok for me

Our sex life is dying. I don't know what becomes of this marriage without sex. And I do really love her. Any good suggestions will be appreciated

Has she hit menopause?......
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by madjune(m): 2:34am On Feb 19, 2019
Actually, this is good news for any aging man.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Ikpongiton: 2:36am On Feb 19, 2019
sassysure:
Sex twice a week isn't bad unless the man wears her out in bed.
Fear of pregnancy, tiredness.
Her age again is a factor.

Oga, do u help out in the house or is she the only one doing it all as a virtuous Nigerian woman?

Sometimes, smooching and pillow talk help relax the hormones and give reassurance.

Sometimes too, take her to the top without actually doing anything. Lead her to multiple orgasms and watch her come after you.

U guys don't just know how to do it right.
Always humping like a he goat.
Shior.
some men are champions outside,but boring zombies at home

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Ikpongiton: 2:40am On Feb 19, 2019
apelike1:
please change your Monika to "ogafoolish*
gbam !

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Ikpongiton: 2:57am On Feb 19, 2019
femi4:
you mean you rape your wife...wtf!
there is nothing like rape here.he rightly takes,what belongs to him .
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Ikpongiton: 3:06am On Feb 19, 2019
ogawisdom:

Good luck but u have no right to force her, it must be mutual consent
if you don't force her,what do you give to your preek,if it stand erect and refuse to fall in the night.just asking
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by 9jawear(m): 3:10am On Feb 19, 2019
My brother she has been replaced by someone else, its called the swap programme. Your wife is somewhere sleeping with another man, you are living with an impostor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / I Discovered My Wife Lied About Her Age After 3 Years Of Our Marriage. Help! / American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.