Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore (72212 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by dlw09(f): 5:58am On Feb 19, 2019
wow

I don't know what I should say grin grin

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by sharpwriter(m): 6:00am On Feb 19, 2019
ensamy:
This is what I am praying for and you have it and you are lamenting. If only my wife will stop demanding for sex hmmmm I go happpppppy ooooooi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Different strokes for different folks grin one man's trouble is another man's happiness shey? cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by VictorRomanov: 6:03am On Feb 19, 2019
dingbang:
She is aging. Its normal, her sexual drive would decline.

Simple truth! I am surprised he doesn't know. His own time will come.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by rOsy247(f): 6:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Ajengogo:
We have been married for almost 10 years now, with 5 kids. The last child is over 2 years old. My wife used to indulge me with sex a lot. And I enjoyed every bit of it. Sometimes I indulge her a lot too. I do sometimes resist it. Same with her too. Such has been our sex life so far; which has been good enough.

However, I started noticing a lot of reluctance in her each time I approach her for sex more than a year ago now. And it is getting worse these days. Each time I demand an explanation from her, she either complains of tiredness, headache or that she is seeing her period. The surprising thing to me now is that each time I touch her breast she cringes like a person that just stepped on naked electrical wire. Not to even mention several weird nightmares I experience each time I force my way, which even against my personal principles and ethics.

Note that I don't do sex like on a daily basis. Once or twice in a week is ok for me

Our sex life is dying. I don't know what becomes of this marriage without sex. And I do really love her. Any good suggestions will be appreciated

U not making her happy. Find out what you are not doing right, she'll tell you
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by zomby(m): 6:04am On Feb 19, 2019
Brother, honestly this is very normal.

I have a few questions for you before I say anything:
1. Do you have domestic house help? If no, get 1 or 2 to help her
2. Are you taking good care of your family? if no, focus more on taking care of your family
3. Do you help her around the house? If no, start helping her out
4. Do you interact with the kids on a regular and help them with their home work? If no, start being the best father that you can be
5. Do you take your wife out and spend time with her 1 on 1? If no, you need to start taking her out to spend quality time together without the kids. Make her feel special.
6. To show that you love and appreciate her, do you surprise her with small gifts from time to time? It is a lovely thing to show your love by surprising your wife from time to time....It doesn't have to be an expensive gift. Even a box of chocolate will put a smile on a lady's face

Trust me, 5 kids is not the issue (usually a wife with 5 kids is the one that will be chasing you around the house, looking for your attention). I honestly believe that the woman is mentally tired and needs more help to deal with her day to day mother/ wife duties and activities; she doesn't need sex......she needs your help, your attention and your sincere love.

My advise:
Talk to her gently and politely persuade her to tell you exactly what is going on. Capitalize on her answers and show her that it is not just about sex, let her know that you love her.

And bros, begging or constantly asking for sex like a "cheap thief" is a complete turn off...So, lay off for now and focus more on her well being. With time, everything will come back to normal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 19, 2019
MissJoy29:

To think this up here got 95 likes! I saw it & cringed like Op's wife. And it was 88 likes when I checked first. By the time I finished the whole pages, it has increased to 95 & counting.

Who are these men liking this? They are people's brothers, boyfriends, nephews, uncles, fathers and even husbands o!
Hey!! Wahala o wa!!!
Never take nairaland serious,....or any social media. If youre matured to write all you wrote you should matured to know this fact

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by rOsy247(f): 6:08am On Feb 19, 2019
dingbang:
She is aging. Its normal, her sexual drive would decline.

It's not true. Sex drive even becomes higher as a woman ages rather. That's why 40 yr olds have more libidos than early 30 yr olds. One reason we have too many sugar mummies

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Kobicove(m): 6:08am On Feb 19, 2019
ogawisdom:
Sex twice a week is excessive for couple married for over 10 years. Just focus on her companionship and Target twice a month.

It's not all about sex

Sex twice a week for a married couple is excessive?

You can't be serious! undecided
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by sisisioge: 6:18am On Feb 19, 2019
crunchyg:

Sisi I hope you are settled now in your Ikeja house? Have fun

grin grin grin

Thanks.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Orpe7(m): 6:18am On Feb 19, 2019
Ur romantic life is dying be that.
Take her out, nice dinner, spend the hotel in a 5star hotel with room service. Do all the stuffs u did when asking her out
That go ginger her kitty again

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Abagworo(m): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2019
MANGAM:
As women age, there sexual libido decline. Child birth is also another factor affecting sexual libido in women.
Ur wife is only adjusting to changes in her hormones.

I've adjusted to fit in and it's normal. Some of these discussions are best done with your mother who in turn counsels you and wify. Don't cheat much or make her feel you would.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Donjazzy12(m): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2019
cococandy:
You still haven’t overcome your fear of women.
Remember you openely confessed that you practiced lesbianism in your Secondary School and that you still struggle with it even as a so called married woman.

Once a lesbian, always a lesbian. You are a solid example. Hope your husband sisters are safe from your fingers and tongue!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Katier00(f): 6:19am On Feb 19, 2019
DaInferno:
WTF?... menopause affecting sexual drive... e rhyme?p
how body d do u now as you talk this thing
yes menopause affects sexual drive, go and read your biology textbooks
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by blindjustice13(m): 6:20am On Feb 19, 2019
One reason never to bring your sh1t here, people are so miserable that they would rather riun your happiness by deliberately giving you wrong advice . Too many fools on this forum.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Adamsadau: 6:27am On Feb 19, 2019
She needs a perttnal so pls make it fast to avoid problem
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Amberon11: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2019
If the reverse was the case would you ask the woman to have a side man?
Icekeeng:
Sex twice a week isn't too much to ask for. @op get a side chick but do not fail in your responsibilities to your family.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Amberon11: 6:31am On Feb 19, 2019
Divorcer of the breathren.
apelike1:
Mr Man!

Your wife is receiving another's man dicck!

if you can't do a DNA test on your children I advised you divorce your wife! I repeat divorce your so called wife.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Amberon11: 6:37am On Feb 19, 2019
When did they make the rules?
Icekeeng:

Are you surprised? It's a man's world my dear, the societal condemnation on men infidelity is child's play compared to women.
I didn't make the rules.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by 9ja083: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2019
Are u sure she's not sick or suffering from an illness and she's hiding it from u?
Another thing is age.
But check her medically.
Try talking to her. Something very serious is really affecting her.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Okwori12(m): 6:38am On Feb 19, 2019
The woman is afraid of having more kids. Try and understand

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by 9ja083: 6:40am On Feb 19, 2019
Icekeeng:
Sex twice a week isn't too much to ask for. @op get a side chick but do not fail in your responsibilities to your family.

What if he gets STD?
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by akinszz: 6:41am On Feb 19, 2019
sisisioge:
5 kids in like 10yrs! I would cringe too shocked

I hope you have help in the house.
u look good grin
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by davillian(m): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2019
ashawopikin:
twice a Month? Kukuma kill me
Sex timetable Chai
Every Friday night I must empty my tank.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by gworldomer: 6:44am On Feb 19, 2019
Buy drugs for her to increase her libido.
You can also buy tiger nuts and date,let her eat lots of it everyday.it will help.
You are a good man that want the best for your family,please don't give up on her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by kechywillz(m): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2019
Zoharariel:
Married for just 10years & with only 5 kids? Is that an excuse? I know women who don born 6 & 7 pikins wey still dey collect steady preeks from outside. grin

The spirit of my ancestors from Nibiru is telling me that your wife is collecting an alternative banana outside.

Each time you touch her breast, she cringes?

Chaiii! Yahoo Boys don reprogram & adjust the frequency & wavelength of the sensual circuits of your wife's body, thereby rendering her sexual antenna unreceptive to your electromagnetic sexual waves being transmitted through your testosterone signal. grin

You can't trust these Nigerian women even if they're vomiting holyghost fire through their nostrils like a locomotive train. grin

If I were you, I would immediately hire 2 female Private Investigators to monitor & be following her about for a month. grin

If dem no catch am with atleast 3 guys for 3 different hotels, then NIMROD is not my ancestor. grin
My man u took time to make us laugh grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by Amberon11: 6:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Mumu
Hedonini:
Na wa for some men. After FIVE children your prick still dey stand for your wife? Wetin you still dey find for there?

All these kind mumu 'good' men sef.
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by felixation123(m): 6:52am On Feb 19, 2019
Too bad
Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by princfred(m): 6:54am On Feb 19, 2019
Zoharariel:
Married for just 10years & with only 5 kids? Is that an excuse? I know women who don born 6 & 7 pikins wey still dey collect steady preeks from outside. grin

The spirit of my ancestors from Nibiru is telling me that your wife is collecting an alternative banana outside.

Each time you touch her breast, she cringes?

Chaiii! Yahoo Boys don reprogram & adjust the frequency & wavelength of the sensual circuits of your wife's body, thereby rendering her sexual antenna unreceptive to your electromagnetic sexual waves being transmitted through your testosterone signal. grin

You can't trust these Nigerian women even if they're vomiting holyghost fire through their nostrils like a locomotive train. grin

If I were you, I would immediately hire 2 female Private Investigators to monitor & be following her about for a month. grin

If dem no catch am with atleast 3 guys for 3 different hotels, then NIMROD is not my ancestor. grin
Telling!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore by dosage150(m): 6:58am On Feb 19, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Your own is a joke compared to mine.

Well, if she ll give her consent go to any registered pharmacy and ask for SPANISH FLY.

It will help increase her libido
Or gold fly cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.