Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Yorubas Back Uncle Joe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Back Uncle Joe (5462 Views)

How Uncle Joe Celebrated His Birthday / Dear Uncle Joe, An Open Letter To President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. / North Gives Uncle Joe The Greenlight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2010
chyz:

Answer: The same reason why a president has a Vp. wink
Lwkmd. . .maybe ibo are destined to be Vp
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by sjeezy8: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2010
^^^ lol
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Onlytruth(m): 12:27am On Aug 26, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol- since when did everyone give power to the SW? the north gave it to Obj. stop the lies

Believe whatever you like. I wouldn't expect you to do otherwise. Your people are not known to be straight and live by agreements.
Obasanjo is a full blooded Yoruba man from Ogun state. He ruled Nigeria for 8 unbroken years. FACT.

Your people won't smell power for at least 32 years. That much is settled in Nigerian politics of the near future.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by sjeezy8: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

Believe whatever you like. I wouldn't expect you to do otherwise. Your people are not known to be straight and live by agreements.
Obasanjo is a full blooded Yoruba man from Ogun state. He ruled Nigeria for 8 unbroken years. FACT.

Your people won't smell power for at least 32 years. That much is settled in Nigerian politics of the near future.

and you think you will? lol
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by excanny: 12:31am On Aug 26, 2010
Self-sacrifice is a non-existing word in Yoruba's dictionary.

God bless Dr. Ogbonna Onu. He makes me feel proud as an Igbo person.

Now Yoruba ronu, reciprocate in kind in 2015 for an Mr. Onu's kinsman. Na lie. He's planning to play the usual 'Ibadan' politics.

I tire for Yoruba ronu.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Onlytruth(m): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2010
sjeezy8:

and you think you will? lol

Oh don't worry about us. The North knows what we can do to Nigeria. There are Igbos already warming up for Nigeria's disintegration in 2015. In fact a lot of Igbos are praying for the marginalization to continue so that they will be convinced that Nigeria is not for them.

I have even met a lot of Edo people who wish that Biafra will succeed. You think they are happy with Nigeria or with you the Yoruba?

Just wait.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by chyz(m): 12:35am On Aug 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Lwkmd. . .maybe ibo are destined to be Vp

Yeah maybe grin
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by sjeezy8: 12:37am On Aug 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

Oh don't worry about us. The North knows what we can do to Nigeria. There Igbos already warming up for Nigeria's disintegration in 2015. In fact a lot of Igbos are praying for the marginalization to continue so that they will be convinced that Nigeria is not for them.

I have even met a lot of Edo people who wish that Biafra will succeed. You think they are happy with Nigeria or with you the Yoruba?

Just wait.

lol- It doesnt matter cause I know calabar who actually like Cross rivier and Awka Ibom states( They like Most Nigerian want Federalism) and not biafra.

and what does Edo have to do with this topic or yoruba people ?

I guess Nigeria will disintergrate because everyone wants a free and fair election in 2015 lol-
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Onlytruth(m): 12:39am On Aug 26, 2010
chyz:

Yeah maybe  grin

The governors of the south east excused themselves from president or VP in 2011. I believe the whole Igbos won't go for VP except if it is accompanied with an assurance that the VP will become the president in 2015. Anything less is not our interest. We've been there and done that. Ndigbo are gradually rallying around that point.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by chyz(m): 12:40am On Aug 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

The governors of the south east excused themselves from president or VP in 2011. I believe the whole Igbos won't go for VP except if it is accompanied with an assurance that the VP will become the president in 2015. Anything less is not our interest. We've been there and done that. Ndigbo are gradually rallying around that point.

Well said.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Onlytruth(m): 12:40am On Aug 26, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol- It doesnt matter cause I know calabar who actually like Cross rivier and Awka Ibom states( They like Most Nigerian want Federalism) and not biafra.

I guess Nigeria will disintergrate because everyone wants a free and fair election in 2015 lol-

No, Nigeria will disintegrate because the civil war is continuing. We are not fooled one bit.
When it does, every region will find their levels.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 26, 2010
chyz:

Yeah maybe  grin
So why all these noise about ibo presidency 2015 ?
Onlytruth:

Oh don't worry about us. The North knows what we can do to Nigeria. There are Igbos already warming up for Nigeria's disintegration in 2015. In fact a lot of Igbos are praying for the marginalization to continue so that they will be convinced that Nigeria is not for them.

Just wait.

Do these edo people also believe in biafra stuggle ? I tire for una o
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Onlytruth(m): 12:46am On Aug 26, 2010
~Bluetooth:

So why all these noise about ibo presidency 2015 ? [b]Do these edo people also believe in biafra stuggle ? [/b]I tire for una o

Look, I just made one observation. I believe that should Nigeria disintegrate today, people will be shocked by who will go with who.
I know that an overwhelming majority of Nigerians will not stay in a country without the Igbos.
This is not boasting. It is the simple fact. That is because we have a sense of justice and "live and let live". We've demonstrated it over and over again in Nigeria.
We are just tired of being abused.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by excanny: 12:52am On Aug 26, 2010
sjeezy8:

We love this country. We want to be in this country. Our fathers fought to create this country, but Nigeria will disintegrate because of your insincerity and magomago.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

Look, I just made one observation. I believe that should Nigeria disintegrate today, people will be shocked by who will go with who.
I know that an overwhelming majority of Nigerians will not stay in a country without the Igbos.
This is not boasting. It is the simple fact. That is because we have a sense of justice and "live and let live". We've demonstrated it over and over again in Nigeria.
don't tell me yoruba would go with ibo cuz we can definitely do without you guys.i think the abuse on ibo still have to do with the whole biafra thing.As long as the mind of the ibo do not want nigeria,the abuse will continue indefinitely.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by sbeezy8: 1:00am On Aug 26, 2010
excanny:

We love this country. We want to be in this country. Our fathers fought to create this country, but Nigeria will disintegrate because of your insincerity and magomago.

lol insecurtity because I dont believe in Zoning and everyone should get votes fair and square?
Igbo should contest in Every election as well a yoruba as well as hausas ijaw etc . .  no one should hold anyone back.

so why are you mad at me cause I want a real democracy?

Onlytruth:

If Nigeria was to break up I want Only yorubaland to Join it not Edo or Anything. I can visit Benin city or warri when its in a Niger delta republic.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by sbeezy8: 1:10am On Aug 26, 2010
excanny:

Self-sacrifice is a non-existing word in Yoruba's dictionary.

God bless Dr. Ogbonna Onu. He makes me feel proud as an Igbo person.

Now Yoruba ronu, reciprocate in kind in 2015 for an Mr. Onu's kinsman. Na lie. He's planning to play the usual 'Ibadan' politics.

I tire for Yoruba ronu.

wow this is crazy people believing their own lies

sjeezy8:

"Ogbonnaya Onu refuses to stand down for Falae"
http://www.abuja.net/hist5.htm

"explains why the ANPP of February 1999 ditched Ogbonnaya Onu, former governor of Abia State for Olu Falae, the Alliance for Democracy,"
http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-22667209_ITM

He didnt step down for ANYONE his party ditched him you people stop lying. Its amazing how some people act.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Onlytruth(m): 1:10am On Aug 26, 2010
sbeezy8:

lol insecurtity because I dont believe in Zoning and everyone should get votes fair and square?
Igbo should contest in Every election as well a yoruba as well as hausas ijaw etc . .  no one should hold anyone back.

so why are you mad at me cause I want a real democracy?

If Nigeria was to break up[b] I want Only yorubaland [/b]to Join it not Edo or Anything. I can visit Benin city or warri when its in a Niger delta republic.

You should mind ONLY Yorubaland. You can't define other territories.
When Nigeria disintegrates let's see who would go with who.
I mind only Igboland -all of it. Whoever wants can join us (except the Yoruba of course undecided).

Igbo are egalitarian, and your 40 year old lies against us is finally wearing out. Leave the Edo alone. They can join whoever they want.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by asha80(m): 1:12am On Aug 26, 2010
Sijuade aka sjeezy8 abi na sbeezy take a break after ban grin
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by sbeezy8: 1:15am On Aug 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

I mind only Igboland -all of it. Whoever wants can join us. Igbo are egalitarian, and your 40 year old lies against us is finally wearing out. Leave the Edo alone. They can join whoever they want.

DIDNT I SAY WE DONT WANT EDO LAND- so wetting concern us, edo are their own people and I like that.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Onlytruth(m): 1:18am On Aug 26, 2010
sbeezy8:

DIDNT I SAY WE DONT WANT EDO LAND- so wetting concern us, edo are their own people and I like that.

So why are you trying to define their "republic" for them? Just leave them the hell alone!
Stop defining other peoples lands.

I know this much, when Nigeria disintegrates, no one will go with the Yoruba.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by sbeezy8: 1:22am On Aug 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

So why are you trying to define their "republic" for them? Just leave them the hell alone!

Are  you Ok?

I said I want only yorubaland- edo can go wherever they want that are their own people. Let Nigeria break up Im ready to watch Only yoruba films on TV

asha 80:

Sijuade aka sjeezy8 abi na sbeezy take a break after ban grin

Ooni SIJUADE - sounds good Im the oba of nairaland, igwe of ndi nairaland
you dey feel am.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

Onlyfool how many people will go with the Igbo?
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Akanbiedu(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2010
While we await the stand of the southwest PDP( we already know anyway because they are products of rigging and will not go against whoever is ruling), the southwest PDP should know that zoning with all its shortcomings is still the best for the country right now. This position may change later but not now. The SW zone is even obligated morally to support zoning because we have benefited from the arrangement. Any argument against zoning should not come from the SW.

I believe ethnic mistrust is the root of all political problems we have. This is not the time to create unbalance in the system.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Akanbiedu(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2010
If the SW and SE can just agree to respect zoning now, it will go a long way in reducing the age-long suspicion between tribes in Nigeria.

It is inherently bad not to honour agreements.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by bkbabe97y(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2010
Onlytruth:

I mind only Igboland -all of it. Whoever wants can join us (except the Yoruba of course undecided).

Igbo are egalitarian, and your 40 year old lies against us is finally wearing out. Leave the Edo alone. They can join whoever they want.

Dude, u r just so, arrrrghh. . . . . ! I dont know how u look but I can categorically say I HATE YOU! Youre such a confusionist its pathethic. Youre a freaking snake! You indirectly insinuated that the Edo people would join Biafra. Sjeezy basically said he didnt care! Now, u try to twist the whole conversation as if he's trying to force them to go with the Yorubas. Like, why r u Ibos so deceitful? Why r u so cunning? I sincerely hope u get mashed up by a 18 Wheeler before christmas of this year, thats how much ill I wish for ur despicable aszz u piece of shiyyt!
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by Ofemmanu: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Dude, u r just so, arrrrghh. . . . . ! I dont know how u look but I can categorically say I HATE YOU! Youre such a confusionist its pathethic. Youre a freaking snake! You indirectly insinuated that the Edo people would join Biafra. Sjeezy basically said he didnt care! Now, u try to twist the whole conversation as if he's trying to force them to go with the Yorubas. Like, why r u Ibos so deceitful? Why r u so cunning? I sincerely hope u get mashed up by a 18 Wheeler before christmas of this year, thats how much ill I wish for your despicable aszz u piece of shiyyt!

Rantings of a frustrated Hispanic LovePeddler . . . What a loser!!!

You pathetic basta/rd really need to be commited to a psychiatric hospital before it becomes too late.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by excanny: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2010
sjeezy8:

youre kidding right-

"Ogbonnaya Onu refuses to stand down for Falae"
http://www.abuja.net/hist5.htm

"explains why the ANPP of February 1999 ditched Ogbonnaya Onu, former governor of Abia State for Olu Falae, the Alliance for Democracy,"
http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-22667209_ITM

Keep on entertaining yourself with half-truths.

Can a political party ditch it's own flag bearer? Ogbonna Onu was APP's presidential flag bearer. It's when the officials of Onu's APP decided to form an alliance with a Yoruba AD, and the details of the deal were quite shady, Dr. Onu had to distance himself from such magomago arrangements. Moreover, some SE governors-elect urged Onu to give a chance for an all-Yoruba contest, maintaining that the SE will get their turn in the future.

Go get some reliable source of information instead of digesting half-truths from a local abuja blog.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by sbeezy8: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2010
excanny:

Keep on entertaining yourself with half-truths.

Can a political party ditch it's own flag bearer? Ogbonna Onu was APP's presidential flag bearer. It's when the officials of Onu's APP decided to form an alliance with a Yoruba AD, and the details of the deal were quite shady, Dr. Onu had to distance himself from such magomago arrangements. Moreover, some SE governors-elect urged Onu to give a chance for an all-Yoruba contest, maintaining that the SE will get their turn in the future.

Go get some reliable source of information instead of digesting half-truths from a local abuja blog.

you keep telling yourself nonsense . .  believe it if you want. If he wins he wins and if he loses he loses. Shet If  a yoruba loses a fair election than - shiot ok. Awo Lost in 1960 and 1979- It was fine.

Its because you folks like you who are too much into ethnic politics-
Are you telling me an igboman cannot win election in Nigeria without anyone stepping down for him? Im sure he can if he plays his cards right.

No one put a gun to anyones head- So whats the fuss about Igbo are no different then yoruba and no different than hausa-fulani.

Let the Best man come from where ever- regardless of tribe.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by sbeezy8: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2010
No section in Nigeria own the presidency its for everyone. And no region tribe or section is "Owed" anything.

Did yoruba people ever say only yoruba can contest in 1999? NO
Did yoruba people ever tell ijaw or igbo they will not vote for them? NO
Did yoruba people ever say they will become VP to a northerner, If igbo or Ijaw contest? NO
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by excanny: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2010
sbeezy8:

you keep telling yourself nonsense . .  believe it if you want. If he wins he wins and if he loses he loses. Shet If  a yoruba loses a fair election than - shiot ok. Awo Lost in 1960 and 1979- It was fine.

If Awo had contested elections in this country a million times, he would have lost a million and one times.

Why? He kept doing the same things that wont ever work in this country.

The system that allowed the SW to taste power in 1999 is a principle that is as old as Nigeria.

If you throw away that agreement, you would have automatically sold your birthright to a group of people who will rule you till Christ comes and even beyond that if possible.
Re: Yorubas Back Uncle Joe by sbeezy8: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2010
excanny:

If Awo had contested elections in this country a million times, he would have lost a million and one times.

Why? He kept doing the same things that wont ever work in this country.
The system that allowed the SW to taste power in 1999 is a principle that is as old as Nigeria.

If you throw away that agreement, you would have automatically sold your birthright to a group of people who will rule you till Christ comes and even beyond that if possible.

LOL Mko abiola won in 1993 fair and square- everyone voted for him except the large amount of igbos- which is ok.

Awo contestested and lost- which was OK did you hear yoruba crying for Oduduwa republic or wanting to secede after Awo lost in 1960 and 1979? NO Afterall we didnt die over Awo losing to Balewa and Zik as second.

so whats the deal with igbos like you? If you want to contest GO HEAD AND STOP DISTURBING YORUBA PEOPLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Plateau PDP Chief And Family / Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon Mourns Ex ASUU President With Big Grammar / Meet The Town Where Traders Do Not Pack There Goods After Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.