Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku (8481 Views)

Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View / Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) / The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by BafanaBafana: 11:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
You should also take note of the Oyedepo effect. He has a lot of followership in the south west and we all know who he is campaigning for.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by quickly: 11:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Anybody who thinks in 2023 , Buhari will pass o to Osinbajo is naive.

Only apc party members r voting 4 Buhari.

Power hungry Buhari needs to go back to Daura ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by APCsupporter: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
cleverly , i am so glad to read this because this time around the north alone cannot give victory to Buhari. he will need at least 50% from the SW to win. If yorubas support Buhari that much then Atiku should forget the presidency cos Arewa will give Buhari nothing less than 65%. or maybe even 70%/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by zickie: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
All of you here arguing, will Tinubu send money to you to take care of your sick mum or brother if it happens? Or will Wike pay your daughters or sons school fees on your behalf. Be there breaking your head for Buhari or Atiku. I will vote Atiku because Buhari has been tried and failed. Atiku hasn't. Don't come with that Analogy that Atiku was in Obj govt. If Osibanjo was to contest, I believe many would vote him despite his boss's failure, this includes me. As a VP, you have your limits no matter how good you are. Your opinion is not even second choice self. So.. Atiku should be given his fair chance. Please am Yoruba FYI

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by KunleyY19(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
matrixme:
Be deceiving yourself. Obasanjo that garnered all this to in the first place, which tribe is he from? How about Saraki, Davido and the likes? There are more yorubas with Atiku than there are against him. FACT

Saraki Kor Saraki ni...Apart from Kwara (O To Gee) state mention one other state he has base in... Calling Atiku sef cannot bank on Davido; Dgringrin (that's if he will Even vote)
where's his constituency sef

If Igbos Support Peter Obi...
Why then should Yoruba's not support Osibanjo...
Even Oba's are with him so...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by APCsupporter: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
oghenerobo91:
Buhari wins southwest
Atiku wins southeast
Atiku wins southsouth
Buhari and Atiku shares the North!
Do the math

Buhari is not sharing the north with Atiku. Speak for your region. You will always find at least 8 people supporting Buhari before you find one atikulooter. And hey, the south east is not a threat at all despite all their online noise

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by grandstar(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Many Yoruba's will vote for Atiku. It's probably close to 50/50. There's a millionaire businessman I know who is voting APC at governorship level (he is an APC sponsor) but voting Atiku at presidential level.

I know a labour activist who is voting Atiku. You'd think he'd be pro Buhari despite Atiku saying he'll sell off NNPC.

I also met an Okay Rider who's pro Atiku. He also has friends who are pro Atiku.

It's a myth that Yoruba's are 99% in support of Buhari. Such fears are unfounded and based on nothing more than the ethnic bias of their accusers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by agabusta: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
jmaine:
Atiku that is likely winning the SW in a free and fair election is what this one is citing...

You said same for GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by KunleyY19(m): 11:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
buhariguy:
you are the only one shouting in kwara that buhari is a goner,
how can a lone voice sent buhari to daura.?

Aswear!!! E be like say na Saraki boy... Because O To gee dey pepper am die...

How Will Saraki even do it sef... Top Alfa's in Ilorin are against him...Unlike before when he was untouchable people don't fear to insult his convoy now with war chants...

The last Alfa to endorse him sef received public lashing...Magaji's Sef no fit campaign...
And you know Ilorin and Alfa's be like 5 and 6...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by APCsupporter: 12:03am On Feb 18, 2019
ezegold4we:
All i Know is that Atiku is winning this election weather the educated sophisticated morons from the tribal land called South West is voting for him or not,
The greatest problem facing Nigeria is the yorubas, Buhari and apc is using their empty brain,u guys thinks that Buhari,a hardcore jihadist will hand over to a Yoruba pastor, or even the frog eye drug baron called Tinubu, una stupidity and lack of history is incomparable, shame on u guys playing tribal politics in this 21st century.

Look, you better hope the SW give Atiku something like 70% cos the NW and NE are Buharified. I only wish you will make a little personal research on that. your se votes aint no threat to Buhari at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by BafanaBafana: 12:07am On Feb 18, 2019
zickie:
All of you here arguing, will Tinubu send money to you to take care of your sick mum or brother if it happens? Or will Wike pay your daughters or sons school fees on your behalf. Be there breaking your head for Buhari or Atiku. I will vote Atiku because Buhari has been tried and failed. Atiku hasn't. Don't come with that Analogy that Atiku was in Obj govt. If Osibanjo was to contest, I believe many would vote him despite his boss's failure, this includes me. As a VP, you have your limits no matter how good you are. Your opinion is not even second choice self. So.. Atiku should be given his fair chance. Please am Yoruba FYI
You are either not being sincere, or you are ignorant.
A VP has constitutional duties. Heading the economic team, social investment and privatisation. We all know how Atiku performed. Atiku was a customs officer. We know his kleptocratic inclinations. He sold ALSCON worth 3.5 billion for 120 million. He sold of several companies and their workers were not paid their entitlements untill Buhari came.
We can not reward someone who has short changed Nigeria at every opportunity with the position of the presidency.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by KunleyY19(m): 12:10am On Feb 18, 2019
grandstar:
Many Yoruba's will vote for Atiku. It's probably close to 50/50. There's a millionaire businessman I know who is voting APC at governorship level (he is an APC sponsor) but voting Atiku at presidential level.

I know a labour activist who is voting Atiku. You'd think he'd be pro Buhari despite Atiku saying he'll sell off NNPC.

I also met an Okay Rider who's pro Atiku. He also has friends who are pro Atiku.

It's a myth that Yoruba's are 99% in support of Buhari. Such fears are unfounded and based on nothing more than the ethnic bias of their accusers.

Truth Be Told... The Tribal Sentiment is gradually trickling into the Yoruba's... Checkout Yoruba Radio Station's first...
Atiku's Poor Campaign here is to blame...And lack of Political Hotshot is partly his problem...

His Rallies sef left much to be desired here...Unlike When he went to SE and was SweetMouthing Dem... "I will complete 2nd Niger Bridge because of my wife" etc...

Immediately I saw Atiku Telling Ibo's That supporting him is a best chance to get to the top ...I knew he was ready to forget the SW...
Seeing OBI in Alaba, Ajegunle,Ladipo further cemented the fact that they would be okay with anything gotten from the region... And they are more focused in their Supposedly Strong Hold...

So I Tell You Bro PDP grassroot campaign here is actually poor...So Atiku shouldn't hope for much here...

5 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by APCsupporter: 12:21am On Feb 18, 2019
ezegold4we:
All Nigerians especially all apc governors knows that voting Buhari again will amount to reinforceing failure,
U thought they are working for Buhari, come this Saturday, u will be surprised when the results starts coming in from apc states, only the sophisticated educated morons is still living under the imaginary victory for Buhari,
The hand-writting is clear on the walls, Buhari is a gooner, mark my words today, no amount of rigging will save him, gave over.

With SE votes? ahahahahaha

See, even the SS is no longer extremely hostile to Buhari. Atiku is not gej. i see Buhari getting 25% in 3 ss states and 35%+ in Edo and Akwa ibom.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by zickie: 12:28am On Feb 18, 2019
BafanaBafana:

You are either not being sincere, or you are ignorant.
A VP has constitutional duties. Heading the economic team, social investment and privatisation. We all know how Atiku performed. Atiku was a customs officer. We know his kleptocratic inclinations. He sold ALSCON worth 3.5 billion for 120 million. He sold of several companies and their workers were not paid their entitlements untill Buhari came.
We can not reward someone who has short changed Nigeria at every opportunity with the position of the presidency.

If you like call me mumu. It doesn't pinch me, Buhari has failed me . I can't vote for him again, I did in 2015. I called my mum, sisters , aunts , uncles , friends to support him in 2015. And we were victorious. Already before I called my mum last Saturday, she told me she's already made up her mind to vote Atiku. It was my brothers that were calling me to inform me that nothing would make them vote Buhari , I should forget it. They don't know I've been Atikulated. My mum told me all her friends and our neighbours are voting Atiku. Please FYI, I am from Ondo state. Truth is Buhari has lost both the good will and friends he enjoyed in 2015. No block votes in the North anymore. Kwankwanso, would reduce his victory in kano, a landslide he enjoyed in 2015. Tambuwal would deplete his supporters in sokoto, also landslide he enjoyed in 2015. Adamawa, that Atiku gave him in 2015, won't be a work over for him. Ogun that Obj gave him, is lost. Same goes to Osun, the gubernatorial saga is still fresh, they would pay him back. Lagos Victory he enjoyed in 2015, the margin would be depleted this time. He won in almost all the north central, this he won't get again because of the Fulani herdsmen killing he was silent about. The block votes he got in Kaduna too would he depleted as his party under elrufai has lost many supporters. In all these, the margin in the SS and SE would increase as those that voted him out of belief that he's the saviour has been all disappointed. The odds are against Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by raumdeuter: 12:30am On Feb 18, 2019
That is settled let Ibos vote their son. We are voting ours

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by raumdeuter: 12:33am On Feb 18, 2019
APCsupporter:

With SE votes? ahahahahaha

See, even the SS is no longer extremely hostile to Buhari. Atiku is not gej. i see Buhari getting 25% in 3 ss states and 35%+ in Edo and Akwa ibom.

When Jonathan a south south man was candidate and had incumbency. Jonathan had just about 70k votes more than buhari in edo

Next Saturday I see Buhari getting 45% of edo or win

5 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by APCsupporter: 12:35am On Feb 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

When Jonathan a south south man was candidate and had incumbency. Jonathan had just about 70k votes more than buhari in edo

Next Saturday I see Buhari getting 45% of edo or win

It is now safe to say that Buhari is definitely winning this election. i can see one fool up there saying kwankwaso, tambuwal, etc will give 50% to Atiku. By next week he will be asking himself strange questions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by zickie: 12:51am On Feb 18, 2019
APCsupporter:

It is now safe to say that Buhari is definitely winning this election. i can see one fool up there saying kwankwaso, tambuwal, etc will give 50% to Atiku. By next week he will be asking himself strange questions

The problem with Nigerians is they don't read. Little wonder your president called you lazy youths. Even to read, you can't, how much more comprehending. Smh. Brother, I am very very comfortable with my life and my family is very much comfortable. If the govt raise fuel price to 500/ltr, I'll NEVER queue up to buy fuel in the filling station , when black market is alive. Even if they're selling for 1000/ltr. It's not all of us that are e-rats or seeking attention. We travel elsewhere, see what's obtainable and hope one day we get same in naija. Finally, learn to make your point without insulting others, there's no maturity in that. I hope Nigeria gets the better if the two devils presented to them. Cheers

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by raumdeuter: 12:54am On Feb 18, 2019
APCsupporter:

Most of them will shout rigging, later they will return to Biafra or death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Equity311987: 3:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Atiku will never garner 30 percent vote in the south west because those are supposed to back him here are neglected

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by lucas12: 3:39am On Feb 18, 2019
All these people saying Buhari will get 70% in SW, they don't know what they are saying. Many people are voting Atiku here in Lagos forget all this APC brouhaha.
You will be surprised that even card carrying members of APC will vote Atiku. I project Lagos votes at 55% to 45% in favour of buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by omonaijiria: 4:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Clerverly:
Don't argue with me, just carry out a simple poll among the demography I mentioned above..

This Election may end up being the most one sided Election ever in the history of Nigeria.

Happy Sunday.

You mus5 be drinking kukun inside gulter

Why do you think Tinubu was shouting no money till Buhari win.

Because he's not sure of victory

Maybe Yoruba inside ask rock cabals
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by omonaijiria: 4:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

For upper Iweka, whence you are typing from?

E ma wo onranu yi hooo
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by omonaijiria: 4:36am On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

I think buhari will at least get 60% in the west but if he gets bloc votes,i won't be surprised.once buhari wins 4 Yoruba states and 3 central states,its over.

For record purpose you can tag this post.

Atiku will win

Ondo
Ekiti
Osun
Ogun and Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by NkayStory(f): 4:43am On Feb 18, 2019
oghenerobo91:
Buhari wins southwest
Atiku wins southeast
Atiku wins southsouth
Buhari and Atiku shares the North!
Do the math

Atiku also wins the Middle-belt region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by NkayStory(f): 4:45am On Feb 18, 2019
omonaijiria:

For record purpose you can tag this post.

Atiku will win

Ondo
Ekiti
Osun
Ogun and Lagos

Are you guys really sure ?..Cos i know Tinubu will certainly not allow that

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by omonaijiria: 4:58am On Feb 18, 2019
NkayStory:

You think it ordinary when Tinubu said no free money unless his thugs win their polling units ni
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by omonaijiria: 5:00am On Feb 18, 2019
NkayStory:

Is it the same Tinubu
booed at Akure

Ignore at Lagos

Stoned at Ogun

And disgraced at osun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by NkayStory(f): 5:01am On Feb 18, 2019
omonaijiria:

Is it the same Tinubu
booed at Akure

Ignore at Lagos

Stoned at Ogun

And disgraced at osun

Rigging is their regular winning strategies.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by omonaijiria: 5:04am On Feb 18, 2019
NkayStory:

Rigging is their regular winning strategies.

They've met their Waterloo

No way for them again

Their will be no Remote control on this election

Even Tinubu himself had seen where the pendulum is swinging to.

That is why he does not want to waste his money again
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 5:13am On Feb 18, 2019
20 is an understatement, out of every 2000 Yorubas, just one will vote Atiku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by ezegold4we: 6:22am On Feb 18, 2019
60% of people that voted for Buhari in 2015 will not vote for him again,

All northern votes will be shared amongst
Buhari and Atiku,

Atiku will have more votes in southern Nigeria

Moslem votes will be shared between atiku and buhari,

95% Christian votes will go to Atiku,

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House Of Reps Resumes After Festive Break / Ekiti Guber Candidates Sign Peace Accord Ahead Of Poll / Power Privatisation: 18 -hour Uninterrupted Power Supply In Lagos Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.