Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku (8485 Views)

Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View / Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) / The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by BafanaBafana: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2019
zickie:

If you like call me mumu. It doesn't pinch me, Buhari has failed me . I can't vote for him again, I did in 2015. I called my mum, sisters , aunts , uncles , friends to support him in 2015. And we were victorious. Already before I called my mum last Saturday, she told me she's already made up her mind to vote Atiku. It was my brothers that were calling me to inform me that nothing would make them vote Buhari , I should forget it. They don't know I've been Atikulated. My mum told me all her friends and our neighbours are voting Atiku. Please FYI, I am from Ondo state. Truth is Buhari has lost both the good will and friends he enjoyed in 2015. No block votes in the North anymore. Kwankwanso, would reduce his victory in kano, a landslide he enjoyed in 2015. Tambuwal would deplete his supporters in sokoto, also landslide he enjoyed in 2015. Adamawa, that Atiku gave him in 2015, won't be a work over for him. Ogun that Obj gave him, is lost. Same goes to Osun, the gubernatorial saga is still fresh, they would pay him back. Lagos Victory he enjoyed in 2015, the margin would be depleted this time. He won in almost all the north central, this he won't get again because of the Fulani herdsmen killing he was silent about. The block votes he got in Kaduna too would he depleted as his party under elrufai has lost many supporters. In all these, the margin in the SS and SE would increase as those that voted him out of belief that he's the saviour has been all disappointed. The odds are against Buhari
Ok. You actually don't know. For you to think Atiku gave Buhari Adamawa and OBJ gave Buhari Ogun. Are you sure you are from Ondo? Because you sound like someone from somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by SocialJustice: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2019
Clerverly:
Don't argue with me, just carry out a simple poll among the demography I mentioned above..

This Election may end up being the most one sided Election ever in the history of Nigeria.

Happy Sunday.
Go sleep make your brain booth well.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 18, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
It is pitiable when you hear some people from the SW talk of Atiku as thief, and claiming that Buhari will give the presidency to Tinubu, so we should support Buhari.
All the above does not hold water. Tinubu is a theif and he is not good enough to rule Nigeria.
I am from the SW and I am voting for Atiku.Tinubu was convicted in America for Coccaine related crime.

Who is talking about Tinubu?

Is Tinubu contesting this 2019 election?

Isn't Atiku a corrupt human being? From customs to vice presidency?

Maybe you should read Obasanjo's words about the person who was his vice for 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 18, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Sinking apc resorts to tribalism

It isn't tribalism when majority of Igbo vote Atiku because of their son Obi, but it is tribalism when Yorubas vote Buhari because of their son Professor Yemi Osinbajo?

You try. Clap for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Kagawa10: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Igbos vote for the best candidates. Afonjas even said igbos don't support one of their own in the past.

Lol. Best candidate indeed. How is Atiku better than Buhari?

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by haaryobhami: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2019
I base in ekiti and am doin my nysc in abere(minisity of justice )osun state and i can tell u boldly that u are deceiving urself if u think buhari will get a block vote in South west.
In d ministry am serving only one man supports buhari in dat office out of like 7 people.
80% of Yoruba voters are not on nairaland nd they are not aware of any dumb competition between igbo nd Yoruba nd all they care about is how to get a better life.
If buhari no rig this election d only state he would win in South West na lagos,oyo nd he would win ogun with little margin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Kagawa10: 8:44am On Feb 18, 2019
zickie:
All of you here arguing, will Tinubu send money to you to take care of your sick mum or brother if it happens? Or will Wike pay your daughters or sons school fees on your behalf. Be there breaking your head for Buhari or Atiku. I will vote Atiku because Buhari has been tried and failed. Atiku hasn't. Don't come with that Analogy that Atiku was in Obj govt. If Osibanjo was to contest, I believe many would vote him despite his boss's failure, this includes me. As a VP, you have your limits no matter how good you are. Your opinion is not even second choice self. So.. Atiku should be given his fair chance. Please am Yoruba FYI

We go rig your vote for Buhari in the west. If you don't like it, go back to the east. Yoruba are known for progress, not saboteurs. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by haaryobhami: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2019
chinchong:
Come to my state here in Osun and see for yourself the hatred we have for the Cabal Government. If you think you can play your game well, wait for election day. You will be shocked.

The result of the Gubernatorial election that was hijacked by the APC government is still fresh in our mind and brain. Come election day, we shall pay back this government in their own coin.

Mark my word!
No mind am make he dy lie to himself I am serving in abere nd na only one man dy support buhari for my office out of 7 nd my uncle that is among apc campaign team in osun is worried asf
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Kagawa10: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2019
haaryobhami:
I base in ekiti and am doin my nysc in abere(minisity of justice )osun state and i can tell u boldly that u are deceiving urself if u think buhari will get a block vote in South west.
In d ministry am serving only one man supports buhari in dat office out of like 7 people.
80% of Yoruba voters are not on nairaland nd they are not aware of any dumb competition between igbo nd Yoruba nd all they care about is how to get a better life.
If buhari no rig this election d only state he would win in South West na lagos,oyo nd he would win ogun with little margin

Lol. Like how Fayose candidate was brought in? Dey there dey want stomach infrastructures rather than seek knowledge about why Nigeria has it tough this time or why other oil countries such as Venezuela and Angola are even having it tougher than us. When I see people supporting Atiku, I see either bigots or lazy ignorant people.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by haaryobhami: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. Like how Fayose candidate was brought in? Dey there dey want stomach infrastructures rather than seek knowledge about why Nigeria has it tough this time or why other oil countries such as Venezuela and Angola are even having it tougher than us. When I see people supporting Atiku, I see either bigots or lazy ignorant people.
that's s problem with u guys u think everybody is like you.
I myself would never vote atiku or buhari,Am voting sowore.
Am only telling what am seeing on ground
as for fayose candidate losing I said it here before the election that fayose candidate would lose.few weeks to election fayose destroying people aux with tractor nd he was acting like someone dat is cursed nd playing d wrong politics.
I will still tell u dat come Saturday buhari cannot win ondo ekiti nd osun if he no rig d election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2019
Oshigun:

Those were sponsored thugs of Amosun and not Ogun State indigenes who I know are behind PMB. Anyway, assume what you want if that makes you sleep well.

They are not Ogun State Indigenes but they are Indigenous People Of Sambisa Forest right?? grin Just asking , no insult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by derealj(m): 9:02am On Feb 18, 2019
First of all the Yorubas are not stupid. Secondly if we are to go by what you said, you have to remember that

South West. = 16 million voters.

South East + South south = 22 million voters
North will be shared.
Think about that
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Kagawa10: 9:09am On Feb 18, 2019
haaryobhami:

that's s problem with u guys u think everybody is like you.
I myself would never vote atiku or buhari,Am voting sowore.
Am only telling what am seeing on ground
as for fayose candidate losing I said it here before the election that fayose candidate would lose.few weeks to election fayose destroying people aux with tractor nd he was acting like someone dat is cursed nd playing d wrong politics.
I will still tell u dat come Saturday buhari cannot win ondo ekiti nd osun if he no rig d election

Lol. Fact is we go rig am. Any Omo ale who doesn't want that can go to the east. Buhari isn't responsible for their suffering. We all know why the situation of Nigeria is like this today. Even Ngozi Iweala and Soludo all predicted recession regardless of who wins between Jonathan and Buhari in 2015 because Jonathan failed to save during the time of plenty but looted us dry.

Now that our main source of foreign earning which is crude oil is selling at a poverty level of $50 per barrel unlike the $110 barrel we had under Jonathan, what did you expect Buhari to do? Is he magician? Venezuela, a country which has much more crude oil than us is in worst state than us yet some ungrateful people ain't happy with what Buhari has done so far. If Jonathan couldn't manage with the huge revenue accrued under him when crude oil was selling at $110, what would he have done with a paltry $50?

In fact, God saved Nigerians by removing the looting Jonathan yet some eediots want reinstate another looter. They don't want all the projects undertaken by Buhari administration (despite earning 60% less revenue than Jonathan) to be completed. Our railways, roads, rice mills etc. Yeye somebodi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Clerverly: 9:21am On Feb 18, 2019
[s]
haaryobhami:
[/s]

Shut up! You are a chronic PDP Supporter! Tell me how is it possible for the PDP to win election in the South West, where they don't even have a presence?
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Clerverly: 9:22am On Feb 18, 2019
derealj:
First of all the Yorubas are not stupid. Secondly if we are to go by what you said, you have to remember that

North will be shared.
Think about that

Inside your bedroom? Atiku failure will even start from the South South and South East.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by senatordave1(m): 9:32am On Feb 18, 2019
omonaijiria:

For record purpose you can tag this post.

Atiku will win

Ondo
Ekiti
Osun
Ogun and Lagos
You need to see a psychiatrist
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by derealj(m): 9:41am On Feb 18, 2019
Clerverly:

Inside your bedroom? Atiku failure will even start from the South South and South East.

Lol One in twenty South westerners will vote Buhari but you don't believe it will be the same case for Atiku in SE/SS . You must be delusional

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by omonaijiria: 9:42am On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

You need to see a psychiatrist

Ki la n so, ki leleyi n da si

Gbenu sokosoko re soun jare.

O nilo ayewo opolo
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by haaryobhami: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2019
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

Shut up! You are a chronic PDP Supporter! Tell me how is it possible for the PDP to win election in the South West, where they don't even have a presence?
anybody that disagree with u automatically becomes pro-pdp can u see how shallow you are?.
Am not like those ipob yoot that engage in stupid debates with u cause if apc wins it will favour 2 of my uncle nd if pdp wins it will only favour one of dem.
Am only telling u what is on ground but its wasting of time engaging political jobbers like u.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by jpphilips(m): 9:46am On Feb 18, 2019
Clerverly:
Don't argue with me, just carry out a simple poll among the demography I mentioned above..

This Election may end up being the most one sided Election ever in the history of Nigeria.

Happy Sunday.

Do you expect Igbos to ignore Obi and Vote osibanjo? at least our tribalism hasn't matured to that level.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by senatordave1(m): 9:47am On Feb 18, 2019
omonaijiria:

Ki la n so, ki leleyi n da si

Gbenu sokosoko re soun jare.

O nilo ayewo opolo
Yaba left is waiting.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by haaryobhami: 9:49am On Feb 18, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol. Fact is we go rig am. Any Omo ale who doesn't want that can go to the east. Buhari isn't responsible for their suffering. We all know why the situation of Nigeria is like this today. Even Ngozi Iweala and Soludo all predicted recession regardless of who wins between Jonathan and Buhari in 2015 because Jonathan failed to save during the time of plenty but looted us dry.

Now that our main source of foreign earning which is crude oil is selling at a poverty level of $50 per barrel unlike the $110 barrel we had under Jonathan, what did you expect Buhari to do? Is he magician? Venezuela, a country which has much more crude oil than us is in worst state than us yet some ungrateful people ain't happy with what Buhari has done so far. If Jonathan couldn't manage with the huge revenue accrued under him when crude oil was selling at $110, what would he have done with a paltry $50?

In fact, God saved Nigerians by removing the looting Jonathan yet some eediots want reinstate another looter. They don't want all the projects undertaken by Buhari administration (despite earning 60% less revenue than Jonathan) to be completed. Our railways, roads, rice mills etc. Yeye somebodi.
from what am hearing tho there is plans to rig in osun nd d plan is kinda sweet lol but trust me atiku will still get 40% cause its not a massive one.
as much as I detest buhari when I look at this igbo guys behaviour ill rather just support sowore than vote there candidate cause dy just lack manners.
I don't care who wins tho cause na only nysc cert still dy hold me for Nigeria
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by omonaijiria: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2019
senatordave1:

Yaba left is waiting.

We bi gba lo

O dun hooo jantolo

1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by olagbola45(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2019
zickie:

If you like call me mumu. It doesn't pinch me, Buhari has failed me . I can't vote for him again, I did in 2015. I called my mum, sisters , aunts , uncles , friends to support him in 2015. And we were victorious. Already before I called my mum last Saturday, she told me she's already made up her mind to vote Atiku. It was my brothers that were calling me to inform me that nothing would make them vote Buhari , I should forget it. They don't know I've been Atikulated. My mum told me all her friends and our neighbours are voting Atiku. Please FYI, I am from Ondo state. Truth is Buhari has lost both the good will and friends he enjoyed in 2015. No block votes in the North anymore. Kwankwanso, would reduce his victory in kano, a landslide he enjoyed in 2015. Tambuwal would deplete his supporters in sokoto, also landslide he enjoyed in 2015. Adamawa, that Atiku gave him in 2015, won't be a work over for him. Ogun that Obj gave him, is lost. Same goes to Osun, the gubernatorial saga is still fresh, they would pay him back. Lagos Victory he enjoyed in 2015, the margin would be depleted this time. He won in almost all the north central, this he won't get again because of the Fulani herdsmen killing he was silent about. The block votes he got in Kaduna too would he depleted as his party under elrufai has lost many supporters. In all these, the margin in the SS and SE would increase as those that voted him out of belief that he's the saviour has been all disappointed. The odds are against Buhari

be making urself happy
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by dazzlingd(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2019
So wrong, every Yoruba I know personally are voting Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Clerverly: 10:30am On Feb 18, 2019
haaryobhami:

anybody that disagree with u automatically becomes pro-pdp can u see how shallow you are?.
Am not like those ipob yoot that engage in stupid debates with u cause if apc wins it will favour 2 of my uncle nd if pdp wins it will only favour one of dem.
Am only telling u what is on ground but its wasting of time engaging political jobbers like u.

I have gone through you post history, all you do is abuse Buhari/APC, so stop deceiving yourself..
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Donaldtus: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2019
Please check this link out, I don't know if what they are saying about Nigeria in this link is true.
http://www.njatym.com/2019/02/bad-news-for-anti-corruption-war-as-eu.html?m=1
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Realist2: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2019
TIGRITIS:

You really have time.

I'm a strong supporter of buhari but I sometimes take my time to sample public opinion in my own little way just to be sure of what is up rather than deceiving myself.

So far, out of every 10, at least 7 are for buhari. Indeed, sometimes it is 10 of 10 for buhari.

Sometimes I go as far asking: "why buhari despite his failure"? Respones are, atiku is a criminal, atiku is ibo candidate, atiku never enter but he wants to sell nnpc to himself etc.

Leave these delusional elements to continue being delusional only to get back to their default setting after election.

All they do is to gather more enemies for atiku.

If a report of one person supporting buhari comes up, they will insult that person down to his forefather, and that is their own way of getting people to vote atiku.

What they keep saying is, "atiku will win, atiku will retire the lifeless, the lifeless must go to daura". Ask them how, you get the insult of your life.

We shall see.
You remember Osun and Ekiti elections, those elections were annoyance votes I.e anything other than Buhhari.
why did Buhari replaced Kemi Adeosun with Hausa women, why did he not replace ministry of Solid minerals with another Yoruba man after Fayemi but left it vacate and has been replacing the one formerly occupied by Hausa with another Hausa?
Any Yoruba with common sense will not fall for 2023 prey.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by haaryobhami: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
Clerverly:

I have gone through you post history, all you do is abuse Buhari/APC, so stop deceiving yourself..
Am not a fan of buhari nd never would be but am not pdp either
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by TIGRITIS: 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Realist2:

You remember Osun and Ekiti elections, those elections were annoyance votes I.e anything other than Buhhari.
why did Buhari replaced Kemi Adeosun with Hausa women, why did he not replace ministry of Solid minerals with another Yoruba man after Fayemi but left it vacate and has been replacing the one formerly occupied by Hausa with another Hausa?
Any Yoruba with common sense will not fall for 2023 prey.
Okay.
At least with this, you are more than 100% sure that atiku and obi will be voted by the Yorubas so that the ill treatment buhari and osinbajo are giving the Yorubas will be corrected by atiku and obi.

Well done, let's now wait till election day.
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by APCsupporter: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2019
ezegold4we:
60% of people that voted for Buhari in 2015 will not vote for him again,

All northern votes will be shared amongst
Buhari and Atiku,

Atiku will have more votes in southern Nigeria

Moslem votes will be shared between atiku and buhari,

95% Christian votes will go to Atiku,

Lol
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by APCsupporter: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
derealj:

North will be shared.
Think about that

North will be shared according to ipob analysis. If only you would take take your time to dig a little about northern opinion even if it is on social media you wouldn't be saying that. Try bbc hausa or hausa legit and check their comments on Facebook

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Governors Meet Over Security / Nigeria’s Democracy Facing Challenges – Osinbajo / Mob Kills Vigilante For Blasphemy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.