Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku (8482 Views)

Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View / Young Yoruba For Freedom Member Demand 90% Of Jobs For Yorubas Only(pics) / The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by senatordave1(m): 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You can only speak for yourself as far as i am concerned.
Many will/may even follow the crowd , but at the secret ballot, the mind and truth will speak.
Just like in the east.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2019
Buhari wins southwest
Atiku wins southeast
Atiku wins southsouth
Buhari and Atiku shares the North!
Do the math

6 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Tolowodara: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tori olohun... Do want me to vote for awon okoro ni. Wen they are voting there own without thinking.

5 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by senatordave1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
jmaine:

Ondo Osun and Ekiti will be fully Atikulated... Na me Talk am.. Before the 2015 election I boldly stated GEJ will lose Ondo..
I think buhari will at least get 60% in the west but if he gets bloc votes,i won't be surprised.once buhari wins 4 Yoruba states and 3 central states,its over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by senatordave1(m): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
oghenerobo91:
Buhari wins southwest
Atiku wins southeast
Atiku wins southsouth
Do the math
Wrong maths,buhari and atiku shares the north central,south south.almost all governors(apc) are determined to buhari's victory.how many pdp governors are doing same? All pdp states are on the defensive,afraid of apc rigging.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Even if a yoruba man was chosing as the running mate to alhaji Atiku abubakar, the igbos would still vote for Atiku, that i am sure of because the country got worst this administration

10 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Tolowodara: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
bkool7:

Those voting Buhari too are trying to save Nigerians and Nigeria from PDP.

We won't be supporting Buhari if PDP had provided good leadership and decedent of democracy.

It's their 16 years failures that ushered in Apc. And when compared the 3 years to Apc to the 16 of PDP I'll we are slow, but steady
God bless, I still don't know someone can convince me. Atiku!!!!!! No way you can rebrand it, he one of the reason we are where we are are today. Atiku, (we don die).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by jmaine: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:

I think buhari will at least get 60% in the west but if he gets bloc votes,i won't be surprised.once buhari wins 4 Yoruba states and 3 central states,its over.

Buhari will never have 60% in the SW. Which 3 North Central states are you talking about?

8 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:

Continue lying to yourself to feel happy. However I am telling you the real story from the streets..Those people you mentioned have only one vote each. They can't even deliver their polling units, let alone ward.

If you feel, I am lying, carry out simple opinion poll among the Yorubas living around you..

The Bitter truth!
You can claim anything on a faceless forum. Twitter and facebook shows otherwise

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 4:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tolowodara:
God bless, I still don't know someone can convince me. Atiku!!!!!! No way you can rebrand it, he one of the reason we are where we are are today. Atiku, (we don die).
Is atiku also the reason for poor economy in buhari military era? Stop the blame game. Atiku has never ruled this country. A vice president has no powers or else osibade should also be blamed for buhari cluelessness

5 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
snoopylinus:
Even if a yoruba man was chosing as the running mate to alhaji Atiku abubakar, the igbos would still vote for Atiku, that i am sure of because the country got worst this administration
Igbos vote for the best candidates. Afonjas even said igbos don't support one of their own in the past.

7 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
oghenerobo91:
Buhari wins southwest
Atiku wins southeast
Atiku wins southsouth
Do the math
Atiku wins

6 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Emedu(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
what do you expect?
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2019
senatordave1:

Wrong maths,buhari and atiku shares the north central,south south.almost all governors(apc) are determined to buhari's victory.how many pdp governors are doing same? All pdp states are on the defensive,afraid of apc rigging.
The masses will vote not governors. That's apc greatest mistake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tolowodara:
Tori olohun... Do want me to vote for awon okoro ni. Wen they are voting there own without thinking.
You will go back to regional politics where you have always belonged

4 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ojoji:
I hope you are very sure of your analysis because I see this as a mind game. If you believe that Atiku will perform according to your statistics, I think you should prepare for shock.

He is not playing mind games. Most Yorubas are of the opinion that there is no better option than PMB at the moment. Osinbajo is a huge vote winner for PMB as well.

If you know Yorubas then you will understand we always appreciate our Omoluabis (decent folks) and Akowe (scholars). PMB will win all States in the SW.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
I don't understand why chosing someone who is capable of changing Nigeria to what everyone clamours for would be based on tribes...i don't care what tribe wins, all i want is a country that i can be proud of

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by nwanyionitsha: 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Modphase:
rnoron the guy said among Yorubas

Yorubas ?!

Get it into your big empty Igbotic dead skull.
No time for insults.
It still doesn't determine every yoruba person's vote.
Same thing was said about osun and Pdp.
I am sure nobody thought buhari will be stoned in yorubaland.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Investbrooker: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
oghenerobo91:
Buhari wins southwest
Atiku wins southeast
Atiku wins southsouth
Do the math
Bihari and Atiku can't share the north

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Investbrooker: 5:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
snoopylinus:
Lols! Na lie

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Papacypaul(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Clerverly:
Don't argue with me, just carry out a simple poll among the demography I mentioned above..

This Election may end up being the most one sided Election ever in the history of Nigeria.

Happy Sunday.
guy that a fat lie.. In Oyo state, all major opposition party in the state directed their member to vote Atiku last saturday. The thing go shock you soon

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by ezegold4we: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
All i Know is that Atiku is winning this election weather the educated sophisticated morons from the tribal land called South West is voting for him or not,
The greatest problem facing Nigeria is the yorubas, Buhari and apc is using their empty brain,u guys thinks that Buhari,a hardcore jihadist will hand over to a Yoruba pastor, or even the frog eye drug baron called Tinubu, una stupidity and lack of history is incomparable, shame on u guys playing tribal politics in this 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 5:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
No time for insults.
It still doesn't determine every yoruba person's vote.
Same thing was said about osun and Pdp.
I am sure nobody thought buhari will be stoned in yorubaland.
Tinubu slaves think every yoruba is like them

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by ezegold4we: 5:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
All i Know is that Atiku is winning this election weather the educated sophisticated morons from the tribal land called South West is voting for him or not,
The greatest problem facing Nigeria is the yorubas, Buhari and apc is using their empty brain,u guys thinks that Buhari,a hardcore jihadist will hand over to a Yoruba pastor, or even the frog eye drug baron called Tinubu, una stupidity and lack of history is incomparable, shame on u guys playing tribal politics in this 21st century

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Asshurbanipal: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
ezegold4we:
The greatest problem facing Nigeria is the yorubas, Buhari and apc is using their empty brain,u guys thinks that Buhari,a hardcore jihadist will hand over to a Yoruba pastor, or even the frog eye drug baron called Tinubu, una stupidity and lack of history is incomparable, shame on u guys playing tribal politics in this 21st century.
Those guys never learn from history. Awolowo's ordeal taught them nothing
Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Papacypaul(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Even when virtually everyone want change in 2015, what was the margin of Buhari victory in Yoruba land. Enough of this filthy soul hauling insult here

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by 7lives: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
bkool7:

Those voting Buhari too are trying to save Nigerians and Nigeria from PDP.

We won't be supporting Buhari if PDP had provided good leadership and decedent of democracy.

It's their 16 years failures that ushered in Apc. And when compared the 3 years to Apc to the 16 of PDP I'll we are slow, but steady

One of those who suddenly decided to vote Buhari, said he can't afford to experience the black market petrol again.
He said Atiku want to sell the NNPC, grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Konki: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
Oshigun:

Those were sponsored thugs of Amosun and not Ogun State indigenes who I know are behind PMB. Anyway, assume what you want if that makes you sleep well.
In your corner corner logic, Amosun IA an Igbo man ba?

What of Gbenga Daniel and Kashamu? They are all Igbos ba?

1 Like

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Clerverly: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Papacypaul:
Even when virtually everyone want change in 2015, what is the margin of Buhari victory in Yoruba land.

PDP had 2 Governors, The Federal Power and enough dollars supplied by Jonathan and Dasuki...

So who will help them this period? How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Clerverly: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Konki:

In your corner corner logic, Amosun IA an Igbo man ba?

What of Gbenga Daniel and Kashamu? They are all Igbos ba?

Is Amosun supporting Atiku?

Is Kashamu supporting Atiku?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Clerverly: 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
ezegold4we:

Blackmailing the Yorubas won't work, it didn't work in 2015, and it will surely not work now..

Vote your Peter Obi in peace, and allow them vote Osinbajo in peace....Is it too hard?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Out Of Every 20 Yorubas, Only One Will Vote Atiku by Tolowodara: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Is atiku also the reason for poor economy in buhari military era? Stop the blame game. Atiku has never ruled this country. A vice president has no powers or else osibade should also be blamed for buhari cluelessness
but a vice president have the power to privatise government asset and use the money for the infrastructure you people are shouting now. If PDP had manage this country in a responsible way for good 16years, I don't think power and infrastructure should be our problem today. I be confirm Yoruba but let me tell you the truth. If PDP had made peter obi dere president, I will definitely consider him, but atiku!!!! Is a know know.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Guber Candidates Sign Peace Accord Ahead Of Poll / Power Privatisation: 18 -hour Uninterrupted Power Supply In Lagos Now / BREAKING: Court Sacks APC Chairman In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.