Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,963 members, 7,952,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' (45405 Views)

Leaked Tapes: Return To PDP, Atiku Tells Amaechi / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2019
NkayStory:

[s]You are exactly everything i wrote about you lots and more...A thread where a supposed leader of Yorubas in the person of Tinubu is referring to Igbos as "Okoro.,your Yorubad brothers joined in the fray injustifying why it is okay..

Now i made a very apt observation based on this ..then you insufferably disgusting excuse of a man felt the need to jump on my mentiins like an ill-trained vagabond..

If you are not a sick person,you would have atleast found solace with the fact that your brother's insults on Igbos should be enough compensation since you ate too hypocritical to call them to order..Instead you resorted to disgracing your entire unfortunate lineage typing rubbish..

Your Tinubu who actually said rubbish is younger than me right??

Anyway Whoever you are,God pinish you a thousand times for jumping on my mentions like a criminal while excusing your more hateful brothers because you claim they are "kids"!!!

Let this be the first and last time you would ever quote me okay?

Disgusting and horrible fellow angry [/s]

Lady, stand in front of a mirror and look at your pathetic bleached out self and ask yourself if you are proud of who you've become.

Ethnic bigoted _ass swipe like you. Weren't you the mgbeke that told us she travelled from the east to Lagos and the transport fare is exorbitant in Lagos, blah blah blah...? Woman, you are an absolute waste of space. You should apologize sincerely to every plant around you for wasting the oxygen they produce that you are breathing in.

I pity your children if you have any. Sick people like you should have their wombs removed so that you won't affect the coming generation with the cancer of your hatred.

The Yorubas are not your problem. If you were jilted by a Yoruba man doesn't mean you should come and bare your frustrations here online. Nobody gives a crap about you. Take your _smelly _stinky self and disappear abeg.

In one breath you call yourself an Okoro, then you turn around and yab a tribe because one man called you an okoro.

Hopefully your hatred will get the better of you. Arindin. Just look at you. Old woman parading here. Don't you have children you need to breastfeed or something or you sold all of them already. Phool. You better get lost before I rain down fire and brimstone on your mgbeke head.

Mgbeke feeling funky. Who even gave you that phone you're typing with sef? That person did a great disservice to the human race.

E-diot. It is you that Amadioha will punish a billion times. Reckless woman. I pity the man that will marry your kind. Hell on earth.

Disgracing sensible Igbo people with your useless comments.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Malawian(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
flexyrule:
Trying hard to heat up the polity.
I've never picked offence before when Omo Yorubas and Nyamiris/Okoros call me Aboki.
You just gave yourself away as a Yoruba man. Hausa derogatory word for Yoruba is not "omo Yoruba"
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2019
Addme:
You don't force your opinion on people.Stick to your Cameroonian and let him stick to his Sudanese.
Please receive sense

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
rainylad:

Smh!!...this crazed hypocrite again undecided

shocked

You are still alive? Thought you were dead. undecided

You better get lost now.
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Malawian(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
ProWalker:

So all those Ibos that answer okoro should take it as insult then
There was a time I once wrote (on sahara reporters page) about how Yoruba diet of oil soup actually greases their brains and locks them out of their upstairs.
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Biafrannuke: 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2019
deji17:
There is nothing leaked about this audio. This was said in the open. Is Okoro not Igbo name? What is the fuss about? Tinubu even called Igbos our siblings in the same audio. But the same Igbo had no problem with their Revd father when he said one Igbo man is equal to 500 Hausa man nor when Nnamdi Kanu said any Igbo who goes to a Yoruba church is a fool , or when he threatened Kumuyi not to come to Aba for a crusade. So many instances. One of their famous Politician even called Yoruba the people that killed Igbos. Some of these Igbo people have no grace.
Nnamdi kanu does not believe in your stupid one zoo. so you shouldn't have issues with whatever he says. Tinubu who is a chieftain of the ruling national party saying this makes him a hypocrite
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by SaintLucia: 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Lunockgold:
u bi ode ,afonja ,onye ofe oil na ose
Wetin be my own? You should direct your anger and frustration to Ojukwu who abandoned your parents during the war. I read it in history that the origin of abacha came as a result of the day your people were mixing and eating all kind of leaves to survive. Your people only modernized it today by adding cassava, red oil and use either pomo or fish to eat it.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by IYANGBALI: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
discusant:

We are Okoros. Nothing wrong with that.
no, you're Igbos grin grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by udo2018: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Albert0011:
Mr originator and identifier... am from ukwuani LGA in Delta north(anioma) hope u re satisfied now?
Be proud of your identity next time. You're an Igbo man not that you're from Delta North. Anioma is Igbo..
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Addme: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
immhotep:
Please receive sense
You need more of this........

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by ProWalker: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Malawian:

There was a time I once wrote (on sahara reporters page) about how Yoruba diet of oil soup actually greases their brains and locks them out of their upstairs.

Stop acting obtuse and answer the damn question

Are those that answer okoro take it as insult or is it that yoruba calling Ibo okoro is the issue with you?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Addme:
You need more of this........

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by PapaAdanna: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2019
See his brown teeth, so disgusting Afonja mofo
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Addme: 7:29pm On Feb 17, 2019

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2019
NkayStory:

Bleaching? This is typical of people like me and that's what you should expect from a brain-dead simpleton like me. so it is expected..I will keep stalking all over your profile till I breath your last because I am a shameless thing who has refused to get married.The reason why I post my pix on my profile is because I'm hunting for a man to frustrate his life. Men in real life know I'm a Jezebel. This shows the sort of person I am...Certainly a demented sexx offender who will be apprehended soon. embarassed

I am actually a shameless w.hore who has aborted all the fetuses in her womb..In fact i need to go and treat the generational curse affiicting my entire lineage, little wonder I prowl and surf the net looking for men to devour. A responsible woman should be cooking dinner for her family, yet here I am, a useless being, a spawn of Satan himself cursing and generally making a fool of myself online with my profile pic looking a witch that just finished sucking blood.

I stand by assertions of you people a million times that As a matter of fact my kind is at the bottom of the ladder of degenerates who should have been offered as a sacrifice to the gods in your land.

My cretinous and hypocrital garbage validates your assertions about me...I am just a shameless she-male with a shriveled impotent balls and no womb.

I was breast-fed by a dog that's why I behave like one and that's why I have have turned out as horribly as I did. My life is a terrible waste and even though I go to church every Sunday, all I can think of is how I'll rape the pastor.

Go through my posts and you all can see all the horribl and venomous posts from me against Yorubas yet my saliva dripping from my forked-tongue won't allow me have sense.

I have every reason to air my displeasure about you lots conduct cos I was jilted by a Yoruba man after having aborted for him a hundred times. it pains me to say this cos i feel like dying a million times,i care less if I go to hell because I know I'll be in good company with Satan.

God will punish me a billion times and everything connected to me including my family!!..

The only time my life makes sense is when I'm online exchanging words with random guys. I'm almost 50 and still living in my father's house, dragging bottom of pot with my younger sister's daughter.

Now you can understand my frustrations. I won't stop insulting the Yoruba people because it is in my genes and that's the only thing that makes me feel alive.

I am one sick twisted human being whose life remains one bar. I maybe look like a woman but I'm no better than a garage tout really. If you doubt me just look at my previous posts here.

They reek with hatred and coarse and foul language. That was how I was brought up.

I can't wait for the day I'll drink rat poison. That will be a sure release from the load of hatred that I carry on my head. What pains me the most is that the Yorubas I hate don't even know I exist. Coming to Lagos opened my eyes and made me really depressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by TGM2015: 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
But the audio was poorly done. Listen carefully, you will discover that the voice changes and do not perfectly match to that of Tinubu. Anyway as Yorubas are referred to as nigbati nigbati people by the Ibos in those days, so are the Ibos referred to as ọmọ Okoro. So, nothing spectacular about the word Okoro.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by FisifunKododada: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2019
Guestlander:

I think they prefer Ibo Alakuko. People who are shouting Afonja up and down are now being sensitive to being called Okoro.

Na wa for dem o!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Probz(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
bigfrancis21:

Wow. Where are you from?

Probz has Nsukka blood running in his veins, o. Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Addme post=75833155][/quote]
Failed president must go back to Daura

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by olagbola45(m): 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Chipink:

It's an igbo name and I don't find it offensive just like afonja is a Yoruba name.
But we all know they are tribalistic tags.

but have u hear dat tape? dat reno of a guy is a clone
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by NkayStory(f): 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
5thElement:

Lady, I stand in front of a mirror and look at my horrible and ugly face bleached out self and ask myself why my mum gave birth to loser with no hope in life

I am a worthless Ethnic bigoted _ass swipe and a convicted rapist

My useless mum is mgbeke who travelled from the east to Lagos and the transport fare is exorbitant in Lagos, blah blah blah...? Woman, i am an absolute waste of space. I know i should apologize sincerely to every plant around me for wasting the oxygen they produce that a cretinous vermin like me breathing in.

I pity my children cos i will sexually abuse them like i do other kids if you have any. Sick people like me should have their balls and pencil-sized worthless dickks removed so that i won't affect the coming generation with the cancer of my wasted life and inherent hatred.

The Yorubas are my problem even tjough i am one..I was were jilted by an Igbo woman cos i am an ingrate reason why i surf the net venting my frustrations on Igbos.. Nobody gives a crap about me so i Take my smelly _stinky self and worthless self on the mentions of ladies online abeg.

In one breath you call yourself an Okoro, then you turn around and yab a tribe because one man called you an okoro.

Hopefully my hatred will get the better of me qnd my useless family..Arindin is what i amJust look at you. I am an ingrate and a demented,frustrated impotent pigg parading here. Don't you know i am cursed?

As a child i was breastfed by a dog cos my useless mum is an ingrate..please i am a Phool.i better get lost before Ogun rain down fire and brimstone on my useless head.

Mgbeke feeling funky is who my useless mum is Who even gave me the phone i am yping with sef? That person did a great disservice to the human race...cos i am a tnief and a peado

I am an idfiot and it is me that Amadioha will punish a billion times. Reckless man is what iam I pity the unfortunate woman that will marry my kind. Hell on earth...I am so ugly and unappealing that posting pix will scare monsters much less humans

Disgracing sensible folks with my useless comments.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by rainylad(f): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
5thElement:

shocked

You are still alive? Thought you were dead. undecided

You better get lost now.

A man with zero shame..See how you are exchanging words with a lady like a girl in j.s.s 2 ..Pathetic thing.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=NkayStory post=75835508][/quote]

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
rainylad:

I am a girl with zero shame..My life is a Pathetic failure
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Ezeokennaemeka1: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2019
Politics
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by IYANGBALI: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
discusant:

We are Okoros. Nothing wrong with that.
no, the chosen name for you guys is Igbo cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by serena433(f): 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2019
canalily:
do you play Tennis or hockey?
neither..volleyball my own Serena different
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by Shegzdave: 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2019
Richdad50:
There are clear and evident signs to demean. It is no secret that there is genuine hatred on both sides but a handshake of the East and West will lead Nigeria into unprecedented prosperity.

#Richdad
You are very correct bro..
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by nwanyionitsha: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2019
PMBuhariGCFR:

Woman. Shut up and go to za oza room.
Baba,i go vex o.
I no go vote you sha.
Re: Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' by canalily(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
serena433:

neither..volleyball my own Serena different
i didnt attach williams though same color but different stature. so you are then Serena Different

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airforce Fires At Canoes Conveying Stolen Oil, Barges Explode (Video) / Kogi State PDP Governorship Primaries Updates / Isaac Fayose Donates Ibadan Hotel To Peter Obi For Political Campaigns.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.