Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? (1496 Views)

What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) / Snails Dying In Hundreds. What Could Be The Cause Pls? / I Need Help For My Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by lolone(f): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Two of my chickens died this morning . One had blood in its mouth, they both has green substance around their chest and around their stomach down to the anus sad.

I want experienced poultry farmers to tell me what could have possibly happened, can i eat them? Are the other chickens at risk? How can can treat this. Thank you smiley
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by aysuprano(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Get doxy-gen

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by lolone(f): 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
aysuprano:
Get doxy-gen

Okay, thank you.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by okoroemeka(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=lolone post=75828265]Two of my chickens died this morning . One had blood in its mouth, they both has green substance around their chest and around their stomach down to the anus sad.

I want experienced poultry farmers to tell me what could have possibly happened, can i eat them? Are the other chickens at risk? How can can treat this. Thank you smiley[/quote u didn't specify the type of chicken brioler,pullets,cockrel,noilers,etc

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by mayhills082: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2019
The following breeds are for new home.all imported and both sex
Long coat GSD
Tibetan Mastiff
French Mastiff
Pug
Lhasa apso
Eskimo
Rottweiler
Neapolitan Mastiff
Alaska malamute
Husky
Golden retriever
Labrador retriever
English Mastiff
Toypom
Chow Chow
Caucasian ovcharka
Boebull
Bull Mastiff
Kangal
.if interested please pchat me . . . . other pets and animals are also available ... ... The following animals are up for sale .. Exotic fowl e.g silky Peacock
Ostrich (adult and chick)
Exotic pigeon Lion cub
Wild cat
Eagle
Goose (foreign and local)
Rabbits
Grass cutter
Parrots
Crown bird etc
DM or call 09074984693
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by mayhills082: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2019
Mayhills Agro allied consult
The following commodities are available for supply in large quantity
Maize
Wheat
Millet
Palm kernel nut
Palm kernel shell
Soya beans
Cassava
Sesame seeds
Dry split ginger
Shea nut
Shea butter
Charcoal
Hibiscus flower
2019 season Raw cashew nuts
Processed cashew nuts
Donkey skin
Moringa seed
Bitter kola
Crates of eggs

Interested buyers should contact me on 09074984693
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by okwabayi(m): 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
In my case I don’t know and I also never conduct autopsies.
All I do is provide food and water for them, deworm them and slaughter them at any sign of health trouble.
It has worked for me for five chicken generations at the rate of four or five months before processing.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by guidefreak(m): 3:12am On Feb 18, 2019
I'm proud to see people discussing Organic Poultry Farming here and there. These knowledge would have been lost completely because the traditional poultry farmers who practiced organic poultry farming (keeping mostly indigenous breeds) only communicated their knowledge to others verbally. The low documentation rate was a threat to organic poultry farming knowledge, hence, it is important that we continue to document all that we know about organic poultry farming.

Here is my commitment - documenting as much as I know and have tried for the benefit of mankind

If you want to know about the Wonder Working Power of Tagiri (Christmas melon) in preventing viral diseases and promoting the overall wellness of your chickens, you will find my article useful. https://guidefreak.com/how-to-use-tagiri-extract-for-poultry-diseases/

Don't let anyone complicate what is already made simple for you. These are DIY stuff that everyone can practice on their farm.
Read and thank me later
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by lolone(f): 5:45am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=okoroemeka post=75837583][/quote]

It's broiler. I've been doing this for a while, it's not a large scale poultry and have never experienced this. The coloration on its chest and stomach area is very scary.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by lolone(f): 5:47am On Feb 18, 2019
okwabayi:
In my case I don’t know and I also never conduct autopsies.
All I do is provide food and water for them, deworm them and slaughter them at any sign of health trouble.
It has worked for me for five chicken generations at the rate of four or five months before processing.

Same here. This is the first time this is happening, I've done everything necessary - food, water, deworming, calcium etc
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by guidefreak(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2019
** YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING** ***48 PAGES***

Some 15 years back, I started poultry farming on a small scale and was forced to stop because of lack of control over diseases. I didn’t even know what COCCIDIOSIS or Newcastle disease is. I was so unprepared and helpless. Poor me!

I pursued an M.Sc. in Animal Science and the experience met my needs. (FUNNY RIGHT? I KNOW EVERYONE DOES NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS ROUTE. IN MY CASE, I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO STUDY SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE ME INDEPENDENT)

Upon practicing, I noticed that I COULD HAVE PREVENTED THE THINGS THAT ONCE KILLED MY BIRDS.

What’s even more interesting is finding out the ORGANIC REMEDIES

YES! You can get some knowledge about ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING in bits here and there, but not to be compared to the FULL DOSE that you will get here.

IF YOU EVER WANT TO BE CONFIDENT BEFORE YOU START, KNOWING THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS TURN TO A GUIDE TO SEE WHAT AND WHAT YOU NEED TO PUT TOGETHER TO TACKLE DISEASES. THIS IS IT!

I HAVE PREPARED THIS COMPLETE GUIDE TO HELP YOU THROUGH YOUR STRUGGLES WITH DISEASES.

WANTING TO START A BROILER PROJECT? I have a step-by-step chart that you can follow to have a disease free experience. Trust me!

This eBook only goes for N1,000. FAR BELOW THE PRICE OF A SINGLE BROILER CHICKEN, which a disease can take away in hours, if not minutes.

YOU CAN READ THIS ON YOUR Android, iPhone, Tablet or Computer, so it’s always with you everywhere you go.

Highlights......

The preparation and use of organic remedies for diseases
Organic remedy for Viral diseases like Newcastle and Gumboro disease
Preparation of organic calcium supplement
Preparation of organic preservative
Preparation of Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), a powerful natural and non-toxic agent for disease prevention
Organic remedy for Coccidiosis, Fowl pox, Fowl typhoid, and other poultry diseases
The preparation and use of organic probiotic (lactic acid bacteria)
Preparation and use of organic immune boosters to ward off diseases
And much more………………………

Click here to grab your copy of the COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING https://guidefreak.com/your-complete-guide-to-organic-poultry-farming/

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by aaaazq(m): 4:33am On Mar 14, 2019
aysuprano:
Get doxy-gen
lolz...just like that?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by okoroemeka(m): 6:43am On Mar 14, 2019
lolone:
Two of my chickens died this morning . One had blood in its mouth, they both has green substance around their chest and around their stomach down to the anus sad.

I want experienced poultry farmers to tell me what could have possibly happened, can i eat them? Are the other chickens at risk? How can can treat this. Thank you smiley
the suspect is gumboro, vaccinate them properly against infectious bursal disease(gumboro)
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of My Chicken's Death? by guidefreak(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
EVER HEARD OF ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING AND ORGANIC REMEDIES TO POULTRY DISEASES?

It's finally in your hands.

As an Animal Scientist, embracing this organic poultry farming knowledge might be easier because I have always known some of the wonderful spices that we used to add to poultry feed in the name of project and testing. But let me tell you, it's even more interesting than I ever thought.

So, I set out to do this comprehensive research about the[b] COMMON SPICES AND HERBS TO COMBAT POULTRY DISEASES [/b]and have found their work to be absolutely remarkable over the years.

All of the concoctions needed to combat poultry diseases can be made right in your home, and the beautiful thing is that it is a lot more cheaper than using synthetic drugs. For example, I have a coupled of broilers for Easter and I have never treated coccidiosis with synthetic drugs. I only use bitter-leaf extract as you can see in my article on https://guidefreak.com/how-to-use-bitter-leaf-extract-for-coccidiosis.

My discovery has given me so much confidence that I can say goodbye to Embasin Forte, Amprollium, OTC, and all the antibiotics that have been found to be detrimental to human health

Switching to Organic Poultry Farming might be a BIG or ROBUST decision for you to make, and I agree with you, but you can start from somewhere.

Most importantly, you don't want to start something you don't know about. Or you don't want to go organic when all you know is just using bitter-leaf to treat coccidiosis and using Basil/scent leaft (Efirin) to handle diarrhea in poultry. This is why it is important to get COMPREHENSIVE KNOWLEDGE from the start.

See some broilers taking bitter leaf extract here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6yEhep3aIQ

This comprehensive knowledge can be gathered over months of research and testing, OR YOU CAN choose to get it now in the simplest way possible.

Apart from bring a farmer, I am also a writer, and I have put together a 48-Pages eBook titled YOUR COMPLETE GUIDE TO ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING. If you are still in doubt as to what you can benefit from Organic Poultry, this eBook will CLEAR YOU!

It's time for you to learn how to produce and use organic medications without guessing the dosage or asking the question in a group and waiting for days or weeks to get a response from someone who might be battling with tougher problems on their farm.

Don't kill your birds! Don't lose in your poultry business! Don't delay knowledge.

The eBook goes for just #1,000 now. It's already selling for #3,000 on https://www.afrimash.com/shop/livestock/poultry/your-complete-guide-to-organic-poultry-farming-48-pages/

To get your own copy, message me on https:///KbNZBBwOdvIEDhtNk8wk8L

You can also pay directly and get your copy here: https://paystack.com/pay/h-4k0imvp7

If you choose the whatsapp group, you will see the number of farmers who are already benefiting from the knowledge in the book.

I WILL BE WILLING TO ANSWER YOUR POST-PURCHASE QUESTIONS , and together, we can bring ORGANIC POULTRY FARMING to the limelight again

(1) (Reply)

2000 Capacity Pen House For Rent In Ibadan / Please Treat As Urgent / Please what is The Best Chemical To achieve this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.