Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU (55988 Views)

If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity, Don't Vote For Me For 2nd Term- Tinubu / Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by fyneguy: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2019
This story is true
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by Lilimax(f): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
slyfoxxjoe:
She is your wife and other men are controlling her for you? A whole Jagaban? What kind of cock and bull story is this? Abeg stop trying to play with our sentiments, you want her back there.
Just negodu this man? His days and political crook are on numbered. He is losing it in South West!
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by chinjo(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tell this to your online Zombies. Majority of Nigerians are wiser than you think and they will speak by next Saturday.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by nelronaldo(m): 10:36pm On Feb 17, 2019
I hear
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by Rigel95(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
These people know their audience/followers are very dumb, so they spill out anything to make them happy.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by Omoluabi16(m): 10:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
How convenient. They overruled you and returned her back,but you overruled others by collecting their tickets. This criminal pocket go soon full.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by IYANGBALI: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
Rubbish

Having sex on Sunday morning before going to church, is it a sin?
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by donbrowser(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2019
But when they insisted on Ambode, you refused. E ku ise oluwa sir

2 Likes

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by johnchima007(m): 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2019
This story is smelling.. The coup was staged against your decision to allow your wife go for a third term but the coup didn't do same for Sen. Gbenga Ashafa.. This man is a clown. Not your fault, Lagosians allowed it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by Demol4trillions(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
NEXT LEVEL
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by Birminghamvirgo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2019
and expected us believe all these fairy tales?

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2019
OneCorner:
I still don’t understand why igbos are always mad when they hear Tinubu...
Just like everyone in this country, he’s has the right to support whoever he wants and just like every politician, he can twist the truth in fgavor of his political party.
Just as most easterners are supporting Atiku, Tinubu and his fellow Yorubas have the right to support anyone they like, even if the person is idi Amin brother.
Who and who are the Igbos you are referring to? You lots can't make a complete sentence without mentioning the Igbos. Here is a story about Tinubu hoodwinking millions of Lagosians, and somehow you are here blabbing about the igbos who have nothing to do with the issue.

Receive sense.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by sonature1: 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2019
OneCorner:
I still don’t understand why igbos are always mad when they hear Tinubu...
Just like everyone in this country, he’s has the right to support whoever he wants and just like every politician, he can twist the truth in fgavor of his political party.
Just as most easterners are supporting Atiku, Tinubu and his fellow Yorubas have the right to support anyone they like, even if the person is idi Amin brother.

You will always find a way to drag the Igbos into your madness!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
donbrowser:
But when they insisted on Ambode, you refused. E ku ise oluwa sir
ambode case was nt tinubu doing...one tin u guys shd know is this for dis man to have this kinda influence it means he carry others along...like him or hate jagaban deserve to be studied in politics....he stood firm in the hey days of opposition to obasanjo then as d only ad governor then and built it to the current framework wee Apc is d ruling party....and dats it every society or generation needs sm charismatic fellow to chart a cause...if u wanna counter me do it logically or remain silent
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by BiafraIsFree: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2019
I got intelligence the Saturday 23th the zoo election, will be postpone or inconclusive.

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=Nbote post=75838511]So "They" decided to let ur wife go for third term but denied other candidates same abi... And U think every other person out there is as foolish as ur supporters abi[/quite] Don't mind him.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by lagdmark(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
If Tinubu no kill Lagos, Lagos will kill Tinubu. His Juju will soon expire then eyes go open.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by mmclatino(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
the evil forces in Nigeria
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by donbrowser(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
ambode case was nt tinubu doing...one tin u guys shd know is this for dis man to have this kinda influence it means he carry others along...like him or hate jagaban deserve to be studied in politics....he stood firm in the hey days of opposition to obasanjo then as d only ad governor then and built it to the current framework wee Apc is d ruling party....and dats it every society or generation needs sm charismatic fellow to chart a cause...if u wanna counter me do it logically or remain silent
Did I say Tinubu is not great? But according to this post, he's only finding excuse to his wife's 3rd term ambition.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by Mitchewww(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I had a good laugh.

This Tinubu can be funny at times

He even narrated how few people were deciding who wins.

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by lastempero: 10:57pm On Feb 17, 2019
Sometimes I wonder what this politicians take us for.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by poseidon12: 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
Bullshit from the crook for the consumption of his stupid zombies. You successfully opposed third term for other candidates but your wife. Yeah right.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by mikeconfidence(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2019
This is super story... he is talking to his senseless tenants in Lagos.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by goat22: 10:59pm On Feb 17, 2019
highcollide:
Yoruba people be like "HIGH NECK HAS POSTPONED THE HELESHUN....

ejo o ejo o e ma disgrace mi, ejo o, our father is here, ejo o, ejo o.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by lexy2014: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
Birminghamvirgo:
and expected us believe all these fairy tales?
Some people will believe
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by able20(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
You must be ashamed of yourself. So because Tinubu stood firm against OBJ he should pocket Lagos economy.
Then the children and grandchildren of our fathers that fought for Nigeria's independence from the British should control the economy till date.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
donbrowser:

Did I say Tinubu is not great? But according to this post, he's only finding excuse to his wife's 3rd term ambition.
well he said party associates and leaders prevail...moreso I think de need to be reform on term of office for legislatures...esp in state houses of assembly it shd be in the constitution...the national assembly can be excused from terms limit such that season politicians can represent their constituent and constituency.....

1 Like

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by Memphitz537(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Smart people know there is a thing or two to learn from this man of immense influence, he has been out of power for close to 12years,but still remains relevant, has foot soldiers who are ready to die for him with all loyalty, he is shrewd and kind at the same time, a thief but also a stickler for performance, he listens to his people,but still find a way to make his choices their desire,a macheville type of leader,a mafioso, hardly heard but his punches are weighty! His day of political suicide will come someday, as no one reigns forever, but until then, I a southerner duff my heart for a maestro of d political chess game of the elite west,
You forgot to add that Tinubu is a shrewd thief and an irrepressible crackhead to his resume.... angry
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by haryurmide(m): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hnmmm? But we were told she wanted to become the first female governor in Lagos naa. So you are still not in support of her third term?
I wish the masses can vote out every elective officers seeking for another term irrespective of party and I look forward to having 'godfatherism' a word of the past in the nation.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by kbbanj10(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Inasmuch I so love Tinubu he falled my hand on this. Third term good for your wife but not good for others. Anyway that's power for you, but remember it is transient
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by discusant: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2019
Tinubu does not understand that the longer a legislator lasts in the legislative chambers, the better the legislator represents his/her constituency.

Patch patch politicians of Nigeria.

Traders, not politicians.

In the US, many Senators have been representing their constituencies for up to thirty years.

1 Like

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2019
able20:

You must be ashamed of yourself. So because Tinubu stood firm against OBJ he should pocket Lagos economy.
Then the children and grandchildren of our fathers that fought for Nigeria's independence from the British should control the economy till date.
na u sabi...i no get time for ur useless rant...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Dino Melaye In 1990 In Okene (Throwback Photo) / Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.