Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU (55976 Views)

If I Don't Give You Constant Electricity, Don't Vote For Me For 2nd Term- Tinubu / Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by dyydxx: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2019
prekumohtim:

This implies that political parties primaries are useless. It's just conducted to avoid unnecessary court issues, formality sake. But how can one man be controlling a full state for many years? He handpick governors, senators , president , represenatives, and can fire any of them any time he wishes and still be able to compel them to work with him despite being fired. Lagos state is sold completely to one man and his family forever. If we are not careful , Nigeria will also be auctioned to him . Yet he fights those who want to be like like him, like Rochas, Ogun state governor. We just have to tame this man before he buys Nigeria . We don't need a civilian dictator. Right now he's even worst than military dictator

You are wrong, there is a caucus called the Governors Advisory Council and all the relevant stakeholders are there and that is where the decision is taken. Granted Asiwaju has priority but even he himself cannot singlehandedly override the wishes of that group. what you haters of tinubu fail to recognise is that you cannot wield the kind of influence tiinubu does without carrying others along and catering to the wishes of his core stakeholders
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by mysteryman2014: 7:54am On Feb 18, 2019
bedspread:
Tell this super story to the Birds sir

My thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by foreshore(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2019
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by erinalex: 8:12am On Feb 18, 2019
Picienza:
I'm not an Ibo man. I'm partly Yoruba and partly from the south south.
good to hear that.

Tinubu is just a human being like u and I.

Don't make him god.

Without people supporting him, he is nobody.

1 Like

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2019
tollyboy5:

Someone laid reasonable argument and this is what you have to say? I only noticed you are a slave to nepotism and hypocrisy
na u no de under influence of nepotism....
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by tollyboy5(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
na u no de under influence of nepotism....
What's these one saying. We are talking about tinubu grip of Lagos does not even favour natives. And you're talking off key. Don't support evil, do I look like a PDP or APC supporter? I'm only after freefom of Lagos
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2019
tollyboy5:

What's these one saying. We are talking about tinubu grip of Lagos does not even favour natives. And you're talking off key. Don't support evil, do I look like a PDP or APC supporter? I'm only after freefom of Lagos
has any one stop u from fighting d freedom...chart d cause and vote..in democracy d minority has dier say while d majority dier way...don't be illogical..Nigeria is not dee yet...like I said those following tinubu knows he carry them along check those who have come under his political tutelage and still up dee...lai Mohammed,osinbajo,fashola etc...
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by tollyboy5(m): 11:05am On Feb 18, 2019
dyydxx:

You are wrong, there is a caucus called the Governors Advisory Council and all the relevant stakeholders are there and that is where the decision is taken. Granted Asiwaju has priority but even he himself cannot singlehandedly override the wishes of that group. what you haters of tinubu fail to recognise is that you cannot wield the kind of influence tiinubu does without carrying others along and catering to the wishes of his core stakeholders
Haters of tinubu are haters of nepotism and hypocrisy.
Supporters are corrupt mediocres who benefit from barbarism and corruption. That's what the Yoruba race has turn to. Supporting evil in the name of omoluabi all for selfish interest. No one speaks of development technology its only how to impose candidate from their party.
When tinubu loose his grip of Lagos state we would take over and invest money from necessary technologies , fund education because we are not illiterate. Only those that know little say we are just omonile and we don't go to school.
If accurate data is available I'm sure we'll be the most educated indigenous natives in Nigeria since we are few.
But it a pity Lagos is controlled by criminals instead of young lagosians
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by FearGodinall: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2019
Thiefnibu really think his Yoruba followers are too dump and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2019
No worry soon they'll tell you how to f*** your wife.

Lie from the pit of hell.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by 77up(m): 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2019
Atiku4betaNaija:
Nigerian youth, support and vote for Atiku Abubakar. He would certainly create the enabling environment necessary for business to thrive. He would give us jobs and not make us redundant like Buhari.
Atiku is talk and do!
Please, be wise!the first mistake by Buhari as he failed to communicate any economic policy direction immediately he was announced winner leaving all economic stakeholders in the dark , for months no stakeholder knew is the the new govt was going to be favourable to the private sector and at what level and instead of Buhari communicating this he instead went to work straight stoking the embers of tribalism and division with his 97% to 5% gaffe which immediately cast a veil of economic and security uncertainty on the polity and economy .
The outcome : Investors immediately put a pause on any further investment till the air could be clearer at least on what economic direction the president was towing.The 2nd mistake Buhari will make was his deliberate delay in choosing Ministers for almost a year meaning he spent his first fiscal year without any form of FEC meeting where new govt tactical and strategic policies
are brain stormed and matched against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) , this delay was like virtually pausing the life support of a patient in Coma while you searched for a medical expert !!
The Outcome: This needless delay would end up putting the Nigerian economy under stress as for months unending every other micro policy from state govts to local govt to private sector where all put on hold as stakeholder waited for ministerial direction as a plimsol to guide their own decision so it was not uncommon for many of us to walk into our clients organization and be told we had to halt projects tool the ministers where inaugurated.
Wail some more.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by AJ12(m): 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
Tinubu is a political director in d S/W,courtesy of his achievements as Lag Gov & leadership style.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by chozzy: 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2019
Qsscruz:
"They insisted and you obeyed them" You are simply power drunk and arrogant but don't worry this time, it is the masses that will retire you.. You have colonized Lagos and think you can do the same with Nigeria..Sorry to burst your bubbles, you failed even before you started..Peace.
Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by KillTheZombies: 10:01pm On Feb 18, 2019
baliyubla:
Stories meant for sophisticated morons who can’t think for themselves.

No Lagos Senator has been given a third term ticket except thiefnibus wife, yet he comes up with this rubbish to deceive his zombie thugs.

bedspread:
Tell this super story to the Birds sir

Hahahahahahaha! You guys really hammered APC zombirudeens. See the way thieffnubu is using their brains to play Kalo kalo. grin

1 Share

Re: Why I Kicked Against My Wife’s Third Term — TINUBU by Validated: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2019
Zombies ... you papa don talk. You all must accept it as law. Afterall, he was also forced to make his daughter Iyaloja, while you depend on N30K BMC salary and N-Power N30K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Poses With Brenda Biya, Daughter Of Cameronian President / Doyin Okupe Embarassed By Journalists / 5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.