Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? (4726 Views)

Woman Corroborates Why Women Go Back To Their Exes / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Ghanaian Women Go Braless To Celebrate No Bra Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Slimdada(m): 1:22am On Jan 17, 2021
I want to know why a married Lady, whose husband is still alive,would go after a Young single man?
This particular lady got married to her husband when the young man cashed out and had money, I don't know what paid the man but he had money back then but now currently he is broke they only managed to open a shop which the both of them are mismanaging, the man will come out In the morning and sell suddenly he will disappear and go drinking with the money
Suddenly the wife be texting me on WhatsApp but I'm not talking to her because I'm not into married women,
Because dating or having sex with a married Lady block's the future and destiny of the young man,same applies with young ladies that Go after,married men,sugar daddies etc

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Omihanifa: 1:27am On Jan 17, 2021
It's just lust and nothing more undecided

Let me also correct one impression
You said having sex with married woman blocks ones destiny. It's not only sex with married men and women that blocks one's destiny FORNICATION generally ( whether with single or married person) is a destiny killer

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by doggedfighter(f): 1:31am On Jan 17, 2021
Same thing that makes married men go after young girls.

And what is it? grin good sex and tender loving care. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Better join 21 days of prayer and fasting In The living Faith winners chapel anywhere close to u if u have ever slept with a married woman or man. Give ur life to Christ. Start today by attending Sunday service.u will testify this week

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by InfernoNig: 1:37am On Jan 17, 2021
The fun and pleasure that comes from youngies.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Ever8090: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2021
for fucksake !!...don't ask this question again...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by goodmorning40: 2:02am On Jan 17, 2021
In the spirit of runs
She don't want to feel old
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Derare(f): 2:07am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Ahmed0336(m): 3:13am On Jan 17, 2021
Na village people my brother.

you see those village scientists? FEAR THEM

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by zexy2030(m): 4:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Revenge and repetition of the past.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Mgbadike80: 5:24am On Jan 17, 2021
I know so many families having this problem right now, i don't support couples cheating each other but the ladies are doing it now so brashly and it doesn't make any sense to me. Those young men too needs guidance, why sleep with married women (some of them in their forties and fifties) when you can marry and be happy with your wife? single girls plenty everywhere sef.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by aycorporat(m): 7:05am On Jan 17, 2021
Omihanifa:
Sorry bro
Are you the same Omihanifa that sang with 9ice?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Omihanifa: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2021
aycorporat:

Sorry bro
Are you the same Omihanifa that sang with 9ice?

grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by mosdii(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Kobicove(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Slimdada:
I want to know why a married Lady, whose husband is still alive,would go after a Young single man?
This particular lady got married to her husband when the young man cashed out and had money, I don't know what paid the man but he had money back then but now currently he is broke they only managed to open a shop which the both of them are mismanaging, the man will come out In the morning and sell suddenly he will disappear and go drinking with the money
Suddenly the wife be texting me on WhatsApp but I'm not talking to her because I'm not into married women,
Because dating or having sex with a married Lady block's the future and destiny of the young man,same applies with young ladies that Go after,married men,sugar daddies etc

What exactly does she text you that makes you conclude she's chasing after you or that she wants a romantic relationship with you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by TANID(m): 8:31am On Jan 17, 2021
Omihanifa:

Let me also correct one impression
You said having sex with married woman blocks ones destiny. It's not only sex with married men and women that blocks one's destiny FORNICATION generally ( whether with single or married person) is a destiny killer
THANK YOU FOR THIS
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by talk2hb1(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Africa My Africa,
Africa where we believe fornication blocks destiny, Africans Can Lie.
White People Fornicates more than Africans, yet they make headways more than us. Percentage of children born out of wedlock is very high yet we are still celebrate them. Mumu Destiny being altered, better to condemn immorality then to justify unreasonable reasons.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by BareFacedLies(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2021
@Slimdada

This woman is looking for someone to hang her financial burdens on so I will advise that you avoid her

Assuming her only problem is loneliness I would have told you to consider keeping her company

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by SavageResponse(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2021
Ever8090:
for fucksake !!...don't ask this question again...

What will happen if he asks the question again? grin
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by chandini435: 10:11am On Jan 17, 2021
Same thing that makes married men go after young girls.And what is it good sex and tender loving care.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Shortyyy(f): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2021
Why do every married men go after young and old women?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2021
Na young jobless boys dey drill pussy with I don't care attitude, something she wishes for but can't get from her husband.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by CuteMike01(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2021
Shortyyy:
Why do every married men go after young and old women?
Every? You mean your dad also chases young and old women alike? Shame
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by frozen70(f): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Slimdada:

This same question is applicable to both sexes

Keep your woman well and she won't have the need to look else where

Why do you think men takes aphrodisiac??
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by leomarz007: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2021
hmmmm hmmmmm hmmmm...bloda if she is Alison madueke...would you come here to ask same question? Wizkid would say "dont dull"
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Shortyyy(f): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2021
CuteMike01:

Every? You mean your dad also chases young and old women alike? Shame

Hmm. Masturbators are here again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by kc4christ(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Follow your heart
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by kalu61(m): 11:40am On Jan 17, 2021
frozen70:

This same question is applicable to both sexes

Keep your woman well and she won't have the need to look else where

Why do you think men takes aphrodisiac??
Promiscuity sometimes is a DNA thing. A lot women despite everything seek for young penis
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by CuteMike01(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2021
Shortyyy:

Hmm. Masturbators are here again.
I'm not a masturbator... I just have a violent reaction towards stupid people

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Shortyyy(f): 11:44am On Jan 17, 2021
CuteMike01:

I'm not a masturbator... I just have a violent reaction to stupid people

Keep masturbating. Don't let your dick shrink tho wink
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by Womanizer(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2021
As usual two people have turned this thread to battlefield
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Go After Young Men?? by CuteMike01(m): 11:49am On Jan 17, 2021
Shortyyy:

Keep masturbating. Don't let your dick shrink tho wink
Oh dear, don't worry about my dick. It's just fine. Your brain needs more attention now. Work on it. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Women Fear The Most (this Scares Them). / Here Is How I Found Out My Ex Was Cheating. / My Brothers Wife Has A Very Strange Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.