Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? (4840 Views)

What Do You Want In A Car Before Purchase? / Ever Used The CRUISE CONTROL On Your Car Before? / Scan That Car Before Buying And Diagnose Ur Car B4 The Mechanic Take U 4 A Fool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by disney(f): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2006
Hello everyone,
Wetin de happen? Nothing de. As you know say we are now in year 2006. To the ladies and to everyone......l normally hear some guys say that they can't date a certain girl just because they don't have a ride. Is it a shame for you and your babe to go out without a car. I mean what does having a car have to do with going out on a date with the woman you love. Share ur opinions.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by hotangel2(f): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2006
No a nigerian guy must not have a car before a lady agrees to go out with him. But i sure do want my man to have a car (esp. in arlington where we have no buses rolleyes ). And if he don't have one.. we can go in my car. It's all good.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by ldollier(f): 3:13am On Jan 13, 2006
good question. so we all know i love him, but lets put that aside. i will keep it real as usual. yes, a nigerian guy need to have a care before i can go out with him. back then, when i was younger, a big turn-off are guyz with no car. i mean how would we go on dates(movies, shopping, restaurants e.t.c). do you think am going to be inside a metrobus with my man? oh no rolleyes shocked. but when i was at that age, i did date guyz that had no car, this was due to the fact that i had no car either.

but now, that i drive(have my own car) , it's a must that my man have a car. i want to be able to brag to my friends and say "YES, thats my man, and thats his car". if you get what i mean, in other word, i want to feel like am dating a guy that has potential, class(am not saying that if you don't have a car, that you don't have potentials). all am saying is that my man has to have "IT" all

so, no i can't date a guy that don't have a car. for goodness sake i aint catching the bus!!!.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by aqua(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2006
haaa! a car is a must o. apart from the ease of movement the very important reason for the ride is that it can be used as an emergency bedroom for quickie sex now grin grin grin
just locate one isolated area for night and relax the seats for the action. ahhhh.... wat an experience *licking lips*
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by rikkyjen(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2006
[b]@ Aqua...[/b]you are a nonsense freak...Can u imagine layin a woman in a car and you are on throes of orgasm and suddenly a lagos trailer looses its break,ramming and crushing you too ...What will you tell d saintly angels when you get to heaven grin...Obviously that kind people are going to the deepest and hottest part of hell....So cars should not be used for nonsense..but to serve d purpose they are meant for!!!!!
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by hotangel2(f): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2006
Aqua don rotten! cheesy cheesy
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by 2nde(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone,
Wetting DE happen? Nothing DE. As you know say we are now in year 2006. To the ladies and to everyone.l normally hear some guys say that they can't date a certain girl just because they don't have a ride. Is it a shame for you and your babe to go out without a car. I mean what does having a car have to do with going out on a date with the woman you love. Share your opinions.

You need to tell us what you really think about it also.
I think it is becoming a phenomenon that guy must have a car in order to thrill a lady. It is not that important in Nigeria but it is important in this western world.
When you have a car, you have the opportunity to take your girl to wherever you like at any point in time.
And you know also it's not a good thing for rain to shower on you both while working along the street or you both sweating.
Car is a very good thing and it is important you have it but not compulsory
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by ocho(f): 4:11am On Jan 14, 2006
as u come put the MUST, e come get as e be, but sha, me go want make my man get ride. no be matter of MUST sha........but  come o, so if we wan commot now and the bobo no get ride, na bus im want make i enter? wey be say i for don dec up finish, na to come enter bus again? shoooo! that na yawa oo. so yes abeg, im suppose get car. Nigerian men, make una no vex but to dey enter bus don tire me.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by ldollier(f): 4:16am On Jan 14, 2006
LOL@ocho grin. i tot i was the only one, but in my own case, is a MUST.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by Busta(f): 4:18am On Jan 14, 2006
yep.....A MUST!!
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by otokx(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2006
@rickygen; it wont be angels that aqua will see but demons and devils. Nigerian babes like cars o, they hate trekking and end up being over weight.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by adesodgi(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2006
as per nija level ino fit get babe without having a moro,but for uk level na bus o,if she no gree make she comot for my site...to get a car is quite easy and cheap but i have better things to do with my money,buying fuel,mot,parkin ticket...wow i can go on..i'll prolly get somthfing else with the money,phone card or somethfing....right now na savings o,not spending...
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by layi(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2006
...a girl once ask me to stop sendin cards but send one without a D.

A car is a must o. In fact its better to have your own car, apartment, a good income (not just job o) before u think of a serious date.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by ocho(f): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2006
eh heh layi, na now you come!cheesy
@ sodji: cheesy
all my nigerian bobos wey yarn better for here, una dey impress us girls ooo wink
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by aqua(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2006
@rickyjen

i said we go do am 4 isolated spot not express road so wetin concern trailer with me and the babe enjoying. abeg nothing de happen Jo.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by layi(m): 12:50am On Jan 15, 2006
isolated or populated...If car fit reach there...trailer sef fit reach there.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by snazzydawn(f): 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2006
This is a really dicey topic.I would love it if my guy has a car,but its not a prerequisite for me to date you.Like in Uyo,where Okada is the means of transportation for those who don't have cars,how would it look for a guy to carry a girl to a fastfood joint like say,Mr biggs,then they come by bike...hmmmm.ol'boy,that one worry.Personally,if you want to take me out and you don't have a car,go and wait there for me,I will meet you there,or if you will not feel too bad,I can come and pick you...For a guy to have a car is not a prerequisite,but it is an added plus.
A guy who doesn't have a car,will not be carless forever,a guy with a car today may not have a car tomorrow.Ladies,be wise.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by 2nde(m): 3:12am On Jan 16, 2006
This is a really dicey topic.I would love it if my guy has a car,but its not a prerequisite for me to date you.Like in Uyo,where Okada is the means of transportation for those who don't have cars,how would it look for a guy to carry a girl to a fastfood joint like say,Mr biggs,then they come by bike...hmmmm.ol'boy,that one worry.Personally,if you want to take me out and you don't have a car,go and wait there for me,I will meet you there,or if you will not feel too bad,I can come and pick you...For a guy to have a car is not a prerequisite,but it is an added plus.
A guy who doesn't have a car,will not be carless forever,a guy with a car today may not have a car tomorrow.Ladies,be wise.
You said it all
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by snazzydawn(f): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley so....do you have a car? rolleyes
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by 2nde(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2006
i gat one, why asking?
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by snazzydawn(f): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2006
errrm(clears throat)take me to tantalizersss!!! grin
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by 2nde(m): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2006
nah, i will take you to HOOTERS or OFF THE GRILL
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by ladyj(f): 2:51am On Jan 17, 2006
IM SORRY BUT MY MAN GOT TO HAVE A RIDE. DIS IS NOT D VILLAGE. U GOT TO HAVE A CAR. WE CANT GO ON A DATE AND EXPECT ME TO TAKE A BUS WITH YOU TO D RESTAURANT OR MOVIES. DATS RIDICULOUS.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by brick(m): 4:45am On Jan 17, 2006
in our world here, i think it isnt a must for a guy to have a car before the lady agrees to go out with him or vice versa. i have seen so many cases. no one can better tell u the economic and financial situatuion in the country unless u are in the system. even the father of the lady knows how long it took him to get his own car before or even after he married her mother. the truth is that nigerian guys are hardworking and have very big prospects. they are potential millionaires in the making, they should not be underestimated. with just little time they get much more than car. i just hope the lady that rejects such a man wont regret lata.
lets leave the people in the western world. they live up to the level of their society. i pretty much think that some lady`s problem over there isnt going to be about her guy having a car but the model of car he drives.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by 2nde(m): 4:52am On Jan 17, 2006
A lot of 'em already regret. I gbadun ur talk. Thats true
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by asanga(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2006
A car is not really the issue if love is in it, Love is uncoditional car or no car .
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by ocho(f): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2006
brick:

lets leave the people in the western world. they live up to the level of their society. i pretty much think that some lady`s problem over there isnt going to be about her guy having a car but the model of car he drives.
funny enough, i think that's an issue already. A car isn't just a car anymore! hmmm, come to think of it, what car model would i want my man to have.......... lipsrsealed
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by snazzydawn(f): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2006
my point exactly.When you embarass a guy because he doesn't have a ride,you don't know what you are doing.See,there are many legal ways in Nigeria to make money...Nigerian guys are sooooooo smart and many of them I knew without cars,once they hit money,the very first thing they did was to invest it....reant or build a house(depending on the cash flow)..a car comes later....you would not believe they were the same guys you rejected later on...I made that mistake when I was 16...a guy came to chyke me,he had no car though(well,I didn't even like him and I was too young for a relationship)so I rejected him outright..he kept pestering me so to make him run,I told I NO,"because you don't have a ride".He left as I wanted him to,never set eyes on him again only for me to see him on Christmas day 2005 with a car,he was looking so polished...hmmm.......He walked up to me and was like....hi,Ugo....remember me?I have a car now,will you be my girl?I went to make a living because of you,I still want you....well,I still don't want him so I told him so....car or no car,I no want you.....I am already engaged...the bottomline is,girls,never reject a guy because no ride dey.Nigerian guys are very enterprising and will do anything to get you...
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by kenflavor(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2006
****hissess**** and move away undecided
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by snazzydawn(f): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by mmomi(f): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2006
Na waooo!
The other time girls were saying that they can date a poor guy, now they can't date a guy without a car.This today that tomorrow.
This is why I said it is only God that says Yes and changeth not.

Me too am not stable but for now I zero my mind where guys dey.
Re: Must A Nigerian Guy Have A Car Before A Lady Agrees To Go Out With Him? by virozuru(f): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Help My Poor Little Lexus? / Typical Signs Of A Failing Car Heater Core / Honda C-RV SUV Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.