Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom (8312 Views)

The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) / Meet Chidera Eggerue: "The Slumflower" #SaggyBoobsMatter Movement Founder (2) (3) (4)

The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by made4naijamusic: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
Founder of The Boob Movement, Abby Chioma Zeus shared these raunchy photos of herself with one of the images showing her posing topless in the bathroom with her hands covering her modesty.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/the-boob-movement-founder-poses-topless-in-her-bathroom/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by made4naijamusic: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
More
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by Elukapendragon(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2019
It's been a month and few days that I quit masturbation.. .

So I'm outta here

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by Qsscruz(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2019
Elukapendragon:

So I'm outta here

Bro you can only use the word "quit" after two years..For now, you may say "the last time"...Peace.

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by goodnessme1(f): 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2019
Elukapendragon:

So I'm outta here
why do guys masturbate?

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by Rigel95(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
why do guys masturbate?
Because they are too broke to afford girls like you.

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by goodnessme1(f): 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2019
Rigel95:
Because they are too broke to afford girls like you.
afford!
Are ladies now goods.

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by Elukapendragon(m): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
why do guys masturbate?

Because girls don't owe us sex
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by Elukapendragon(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2019
Qsscruz:

Bro you can only use the word "quit" after two years..For now, you may say "the last time"...Peace.

For someone Like me who couldn't stay a day without it.. ... I can call it quit

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by Rigel95(m): 6:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
afford!
Are ladies now goods.
A woman is just like a car.
You fuel it to ride it.

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by jeff1607(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2019
after 2kids or years later they will pray for their daughters not to follow their footsteps

at 55 men are still looking attractive not the ladies remember that.

we pray for daughters that won't give us heart attack
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by PapaNnamdi: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
why do guys masturbate?
stop asking kindergarten question

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by Manbiggs(m): 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
Choi!! All i see is milk factory shocked

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by meobizy(f): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2019
If my preek did all my thinking I would have impregnated 80% of the girls it approved of.
That is a random fact.
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by Fourwinds: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
why do guys masturbate?
girls do masturbate but don't say it

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by Texman21: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2019
check my signature to buy textiles and fabrics at affordable prices
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by Seandisputed(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
She's cute though.

Abby Chioma Zeus for bwessident 2019.

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by femi4: 6:20am On Feb 19, 2019
goodnessme1:
why do guys masturbate?
you won't understand unless you are a guy
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by DANO1011(m): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2019
Happy birthday to me

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by youngberry001(m): 6:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Wow what a freashy juicy boobs tongue
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by InfernoNig: 6:36am On Feb 19, 2019
I love boobs tongue
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by kunmiiii: 8:36am On Feb 19, 2019
goodnessme1:
why do guys masturbate?

Stop being exceptionally naïve!!
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by happybee: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2019
Boob movement founder..undecided
What an achievement...

Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by gizev989: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2019
all this weight on one chest shee
Re: The Boob Movement Founder Poses Topless In Her Bathroom by laosy(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2019
No use hand pack am, they are fallen heroes!

Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! / Not On Speaking Terms: How Long? / What Is The Difference Between COMPLETE And FINISHED?